Why did the "refugees crisis" happen?

This was originally a reply to this thread, but it took me too long to reply and the thread closed. However I didn't feel like just throwing away all I had already written, so instead I expanded it and here it is now.

user was asking:
>Why did the "refugee crisis" happen? The Syrians were the intended refugees so why in the fuck are there boats coming form Africa full of niggers? Why did you not stop this? We did in the states but the europeans didn't.

>he felt for the refugees meme
There is no "refugees crisis". There were no European refugees in Africa or the Middle East during WW2, which was several order of magnitude more devastating than whatever the fuck is happening in shitskinland today. This is a large scale migration. These people come here because they are shit, their culture is shit, their countries are shit, their lives are shit, and it will forever be so for as long as the laws of nature apply to this universe. Their only hope for a better life is being a cuddled minority in a Western country, so they're taking their chance.

We could stop this madness today if we wanted to, hell we wouldn't even need to genocide everyone: sinking a handful of boats and killing those who made it ashore would be enough to discourage future attempts forever. We don't. We don't because an out of touch ruling class and their wealthy baby boomers middle class supporters, grown up in the post-WW2 environment, are holding the wheel of our countries. They have been wrecking shit up for a few decades now and they don't plan to stop anytime soon. They literally don't know any better because they grew up in a wealthy but degenerate society, so they never learned the "life is shit out there" lesson neither by personal experience nor by formal education.

[CONTINUE]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
youtu.be/Ghpy4Cb8WqI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_Sea
newscientist.com/article/2107219-exclusive-worlds-first-baby-born-with-new-3-parent-technique/
sciencenews.org/article/three-parent-babies-explained
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know why this is an issue, just send the immigrants to the artic, don't report it to the media just say yeah you'll take them and send them a million miles north and let them freeze.

OH WAIT I FORGOT ONLY CANADA CONTROLS THE ARCTIC HAHAHAHAHAHA HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GE AN IRRELEVANT PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL SO THE ONLY COUNTRIES LEFT ON EARTH ARE CANADA AND ALASKA ONE DAY

[CONTINUE]

Ironically enough, the generations that came before them, despite having lived through 2 world wars and an huge economic crisis in between them, despite having every odd stacked against them and every excuse they could possibly imagine for being degenerate, managed to rebuild (yet again) our countries and leave to their sons and daughters an inheritance of safety and prosperity. Their children (the baby boomers) however, despite having the biggest positive wealth gap compared to their parents in the history of mankind, despite having their whole life planned for them (school>university>job>pension), despite having access to technology never seen before, they screwed up everything their hands could reach: they pushed for women rights, they gave equal rights to niggers, they normalized homosexuality, they're the ones of the National Geographic "Gender revolution" article, they're the ones writing the school curricula, they're the ones working for the msm, they're the ones promoting and cheering at the White genocide.
Yes, millennians do it too, and I'm not going to justify them. It's just much harder to break the curse if you're born and raised in it (t. user redpilled in his early 20s, raised by divorced commie parents).

Do you remember in history class when you were being stories told about a great empires of the past that maybe lost some wars or fell victim to a pestilence and were on the brink of collapse for a while until they day the collapse actually arrived? Well congratulations, 'cause you're living in one. The "strong men = good times, weak men = bad times" isn't just a meme, it is real. The country, the institutions, the policies, the demographics that you'll deal with when you'll be 40 are those you inherit from the generation before you.

[CONTINUE]

[CONTINUE]

In short, we're not rational free thinking unique individuals like we're told and we think we are. We're social animals, and we're heavily influenced by what we think society expects from us (emphasis on "what we THINK"). Multiculturalism is basically a precept of the egalitarian religion for the modern and progressive man, where being Western is the original sin and being racist/sexist/ist is being an heretic. Leftists wouldn't want to be called racist anymore than a medieval person wouldn't want to be called a sinner (and if you're atheist that should give you a hint about the healthy role of religion in a society). A society that promotes this kind of self destructive weakness and degeneracy will produce weak and degenerate people, because that's what they think is the right thing to do.
This is how Abdul Al-Achmed can hop onto a shady boat, violate international borders, land in Sicily and walk all the way to Sweden without anyone outright killing him.

Our societies are severely sick. The gap between what thought and what is real is growing, but eventually a large enough number of people will get hurt through personal experience. At that point racial egalitarianism (and sexual egalitarianism too) will go the same way of economical egalitarianism, aka communism. We just have to hope that there will be enough of us left by then. It is both depressing and inspiring.

Fuck the New Europeans, you need to fear the New Jews, yo.

It had nothing to do with us thats for sure

Merkel open the door to third world niggers blame her.

>Foreign (Jewish) influence in politics and media.

>Women voting with their emotions.

>Emotional (estrogen poisoned) men voting.

>Modern Christian values (everyone is a brother/sister, turn the other cheek, forgive they enemy)

>A disarmed populace.

Europe is soft.

Because Hillary killed Gaddafi.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw

>WE CAME WE SAW, HE DIED /cackle!

>implying killing sand niggers is bad

Gaddafi was responsible for protecting the Mediterranean from African migrants. Hillary's overthrow of Gaddafi and destabilization of Syria caused the entire mess.

youtu.be/Ghpy4Cb8WqI

No he wasn't, you know who's responsible for protecting the Mediterranean? Mediterranean are
The Italians should have sent the Regia Marina to sink every single Invading African and Arab ship
If I were prime minister and even one African stepped foot on my country illegally I would sanction his nation to Hell.

It's a part of the global depopulation plan.

They are the leftovers from places that are being surgically emptied by war.

True.

However if the only thing separating your society from ethnic replacement of your own people is a random shitskin oil dictator you might want to rethink a thing or two.

Gaddafi was the one policing the Mediterranean. Before removing him, they never set up a contingency plan for patrols because Merkel thought it would be good to have the continent flooded with refugees in a sociopathic plan to "ease the problem of declining native populations."

It's also rich to see a Canadian act tough on Arab migrants considering who is in charge of immigration in your country.

Why was a sand nogger policing European countries lmao what a shitty continent I'm so glad I'm not a Euro homo

>the Mediterranean is a European country

u wot?

Mediteranjian means Italy and Greece dumbo why the fuck is an African sand nogger policing them? Italy should have killed every nigger and Muslim invading same with Greece it's not hard get a big ship and shoot them, go to tripoli drop a bomb on them they did it once they can do it again

>why is a sand nigger in charge of policing Canadian immigration

ftfy

>Mediterranean means Italy and Greece

Stop what you're doing and look at a map.

"controls"

Russia is constantly challenging our sovereignty there. The minute they really want it, they will take it.

I don't give a shit don't change a thing to me desu Trudeau has done nothing except spent money going on holidays I don't give a fuck
Go back to school
When you eat mediepteranian food you eat Italian or Greek food
Russia can't even control itself if a bunch of retarded atheist mongols can beat them in a war we can too

>OH WAIT I FORGOT ONLY CANADA CONTROLS THE ARCTIC

The Mediterranean a fucking sea, m8. It's not food. I thought you cunts were supposed to be smart.

Canada's sovereignty over the lands and waters of the Canadian Arctic is long standing, well established and based on historic title and we exercise our sovereign rights responsibly in the region.

That's from the government of Canada's website retard
The arctic is OURS!

You're a fucking retard mate you know that! Don't talk shit you don't know anything about cunt go to a mediternaina restyarang and say I want Libyan food they'll look st you like a retard because you re, outlay and Greece are mediteranian not fucking African niggers
Oh wait I get it
WE WUZ MEDITERNAINAS AND SHIT!
Kek

>Canada is in charge of the Canadian article

I'm glad the government paid someone to put that on a website. It really cleared things up for me.

>Gaddafi was in charge of patrolling food

Nice argument, m8

>Russia can't even control itself if a bunch of retarded atheist mongols can beat them in a war we can too

Our military is a joke. We completely depend on the US for actual defense.

No w don't it's the other way around
Americans are fucking retarded ever seen an American mate?
HOW WAS AN AFRICAN PROTECTINF ITALY? YOURE AN IDIOT FUCK OFF ITALY SHOULD HAVE INVADED FUCKING LIBYA IF THAT NIGGER WAS HOLDING THEM RANSOM

saudis, israel, US and russia are funding different organizations in middle east (a proxy war), it leaves local people choice to join one of these terror groups or pay taxed / get killed.
also people are getting bombed daily and their family members are killed, and the organizations are also brainwashing people as they were ''fighting'' against the evil western forces.
both sides of war are heavily brainwashed into thinking that fighting is the only solution.

You should make your bait more subtle. At this point, it's over. Fuck you for worsening our reputation on this board.

>the Mediterranean is whatever I say it is

The Mediterranean Sea is a geographic entity. You don't get to decide it's definite, you leaftard.

I'm not baiting fuck off
I've never heard of no meteranian sea

>a
>fucking
>leaf
shitposting again kek 卐

@107318339

MEDITERANIAN IS FUCKING ITLAY AND GREECE
IF YOU SYA HEY IM GOING TO RHE MEDITERNAINA FOR A HOLIDAY WHAT WOULD PEOPL THINK? NOT FUCKINF AFRICA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_Sea
shittyqualitybait.jpg

I don't care

The Mediterranean is a sea. The Mediterranean Sae. When people say "Mediterranean", they mean the sea and region, the countries bordering it. This includes Libya. The Libyan Navy and Coast Guard policed their territorial waters.

Not in Canada

Words can have multiple meanings. Just because your dumbshit brain immediately connects "mediterranean" to italian and greek food cultures doesn't change the actual meaning of the word to 99.9% of the world's population, that being a large sea that separates Europe and Africa.

Shut the fuck up faggot I don't care what some swede Libyan nigger has to say you're not mediteranian

TRIGGERED

I literally don't care what that queerbecuck says it won't affect me

I'm Swede-Russo-Walloon, not Libyan.

>putting a Muslim in charge of immigration won't effect me

Yeah, you're right. I don't see any reason why immigration policy would have any effect on you at all.

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK HOW CAN YOU BE FROM 3 COUNTRIES
>muh heritage!
Retard, you're just forgetting Irish

newscientist.com/article/2107219-exclusive-worlds-first-baby-born-with-new-3-parent-technique/

Im not gonna click your weird ass links

sciencenews.org/article/three-parent-babies-explained

>HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK HOW CAN YOU BE FROM 3 COUNTRIES

Because my recent (last 400 years) ancestors originate from 3 countries??

no, that's MENAS.

>Shitposting this hard in a thread with potential

RAKE YOURSELF
A
K
E

Jews want whites to hate muslims and support Israhell

I'm leaving the U.S. and going back home
This country has lost the fucking plot big time

Adios, bad hombre.

It's been planned for a while

We shall resist the niggers on every front.

>just imagining what the world will be like when the average Sup Forums user is 50

We are going to be the fiercest right wing back lash since the French Revolution was crushed. The leftists have no idea how pissed off we are at how they handled things while we stayed quiet and complacent. Well now we are fucking angry. And armed with endless weapons.

get the fuck out Paco

Damn, on the dot dude. Italy should get rid of all the shitskins, and get their economy going.

Spain, France, Turkey, Greece, Egypt, Israel, Italy ALL BORDER THE MEDITERRANEAN
Fucking leaf

Turkey doesn't border Italy

Stop acting retarded, leaf