FASHWAVE GENERAL: Lights Out Edition

Welcome to Fashwave General, your place for all things fashy and wavy.

>inb4 vaping fgts

This is a /comfy community/ to help us all build up a pro-western aesthetic. Constructive criticism IS appreciated. Just don't be needlessly destructive (if you're gonna say that something's not great, provide constructive tips on what to do about it.)

QUICKSTART GUIDE/INTRO TO FASHWAVE/WESTWAVE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1DIeovVhwprNb9z4x9Pxiyr84nhouf3mxz3uzDOlARdo/edit#

OLD BREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_phkY6usCF4
youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk
youtube.com/watch?v=L5zVtifGxQE
youtube.com/watch?v=NiGG6S_1bpM
kikebook.com/EarlofGreyII/photos/a.222093591463757.1073741828.222087318131051/406414329698348/?type=3&theater
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OC

>/comfy community/ to help us all build up a pro-western aesthetic
this is such a great way to put it. OG RWDS here just dropping in to say how much i appreciate everyone jumping in and doing their part and helping eachother out in the comfiest threads that Sup Forums has had for WEEKS if not longer.

oc alex jones. slightly related

The interesting thing about these threads is that they always get lively once the sun goes down in America

Finished another Mosleywave. Not a huge fan of it but eh

>Guard the sacred flame

LURVE IT

night time is time for f a s h w a v e
put on your sunglasses, crank on the radio and let's drive down the neon avenues of the reich

it'd be better without the Mosleys there, but at the same time, you do need Mosley there don't ya

Needs fashwaving or another of the statue from another perspective "Athlete wrestles with a python"

I feel this image has a lot of potential.

Yeah, I'm going to dick around with it some more.

I agree with the user in the last thread, we need more paintings and statues and sentences that actually put people thinking all focused on being pro Western and pro white civilization.

OC
This, I will use this for tonight's piece

Give me some ideas

>crank on the radio and let's drive down the neon avenues of the reich
Here's some dank VINTAGE TRUMPWAVE to chill on (I've easily crushed this entire album over a hundred times, it's so crunchy)

>youtube.com/watch?v=_phkY6usCF4
youtube.com/watch?v=_phkY6usCF4
>youtube.com/watch?v=_phkY6usCF4

agreed.

try and keep it clean and keep composition at the utmost it in mind.

i love this album! nice choice!

I kinda feel like we need to step away from using overt symbols in our work. Like yeah, cool, a neon swastika. We want people to see the work and think, but all a swastika does is get us ignored.

Thanks a heap I remember seeing the statue years ago on that "evolution of a Sup Forums user pic" and it's always stuck with me as a powerfull image

This was from the night the DON came out like a BOSS at the RNC convention, the outline of him was A E S T H E T I C

yep.

remember goys, let's try and keep these clearner, more striking, more bang for our buck. gaudy and bodacious neon needs be accompanied with a tight color scheme and consistent, solid framing otherwise it'll end up looking a total mess.

why does your fagwave intro/manifesto mention shitty network tv sitcoms so often

are you obsessed with pretending you don't enjoy them because you don't want people to realize how fuckin stupid you really are?

is there music or just this art stuff? looks cool either way, but i feel there should be some music.

Quick biting sentences.

Maybe even strongly poetic an scary, something that puts the views at unease, like you really watching a civilization that brought modernity to the world is ending.

Philosophical quotes or from pro western thinkers as well.

nice oc and discussion all around today, just read the last thread, glad to see more people posting their art work.

I am still getting my head around photoshop for this kinda of stuff but will try to make some.

Fixed up "Fashy Feels Right". Like this version much better.

This one is really unsettling.

>is there music
>i feel there should be some music
Bruh... You're in for a treat

youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk

I like the satirical nihilism theme, good idea - forces people to reflect on the insanity of the current trajectory.

Just listen to Synthwave and vaporwave. This is born from that new retro wave longing.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucGV9iBWqhE

OC from some images somebody posted a day or two ago. First week on gimp, this is taxing. Tips please.

Look at the write up in the OP. Very helpful.

What if it's subliminal?
Like here miniscule pixel swastikas are applied as a filter, to most not looking very hard it looks like a standard patterned grain filter.

you're probably one of the best stylists here, argentenon. my suggestion on this new one youve made is choose a different color than green, maybe a gradient of sorts but the green seems a bit off with that orange background.

much better. you could even fuck around with the font placement and everything. like some of it straight across, some diagonal, really get creative and adds dynamism to the picture. pic related.

did you make this picture? it's awesome mano, but the text is unreadable. also do what argentineanon does and place the main picture within a border to create a greater contrast.

when you do the whole 'cool hip dynamic text' thing, just pick ONE cool hip dynamic text if that makes sense. So the 'in a world gone made' should be just a regular, maybe alien encounters, style font so then the answer, the 'righteousness is rebellion' stands out as the answer.

LOVE this one.

keep taxing yourself then because this right here is amazing and a new direction to enter into for those who are interested. i love it

thanks user

somebody make something out of jefferson

i can dig it. almost sounds like it belongs on interstella 5555. needs some vocals though.

i like it!

literally the worst group of designers/graphics ive even seen.
kys faggots.

post more vashwave and vaporwave music.
Im subbed to newretrowave on youtube, any other good wave channels?
youtube.com/watch?v=L5zVtifGxQE

>file name
>Screenshot

This faggot literally screencapped a pepe because he didn't know how to save it.

kys

will do, GIMP is super user friendly if youre new

this is another style to do, very clean but dirty in the right way. sends a great message.

my goal is still to get that faggot to retweet this one i did in his honor!

lol

I'm still waiting for the fucking book to arrive, if I have to send him and email i'll ask

catchy music. i feel weird inside though.

a e s t h e t i c !
saved

thanks for the suggestion, i was not as confident with this one as with some of the others. Going to play around with it.

appreciate it user, thanks

>love the retro 70s and 80s neon and cyberpunkish genre
>you fags have to go and ruin it by editing and slapping it onto every picture you have
>99% of them are terrible

Fuck all of you

Luigi Donatello channel is great.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc0ONsBbFLg

Its the music of when Western civilisation had hope for the future, despite all the shit.

add the scanlines like you've done before, on that bottom layer. it's dope. maybe

unironically one of the best things to be made since this entire shit began. it's so simple yet it captivates.

for the record everybody, this is the argentinanon who did the base imagine and someone else who added the text. feel free to do so edits on anything i post if it improves it.
>ALERT

PLEASE DONT FEED TROLLS. We get a few every thread and 1 post by this ID bullshit. Don't give them yous.

This was my first attempt, so no bully pls

Unfortunately, I can only fix up so many of my OC because GIMP crashed and I didn't save many of the .xcfs, just exported them

nice!

I approve

Such is the power of vaporwave

first attempt? it's pretty good. the composition is off like i've said many times. i always imagine photos autistically, that is, as if they were geometric shapes with no details. each individual part of this piece is good but as a whole the pieces don't work well together.

this is an example of one i did that i feel is pretty bad, but people seem to like and i see it floating around the board often enough.

this is another one of my earlier ones. you can see what i would have said about it BUT! i actually feel the composition itself is good. what's bad about this is the incomprehensible text in a shitty font, the dirty background, an inconsistent color scheme, etc.

ill upload pic related as one of the better of my 'cyber crusader' series but i still find them ALL to be atrocious.

this is probably my favorite one of the RWDS series.

You haven't felt weird enough.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnet6vhW9co

The most aesthetic gif out there

whelp, time to smoke a bowl.

Just a heads up, guys. It's happening- some of our memes have started to be posted by major/minor alt-right meme pages.

this neon shit is disgusting and decadent

alright lads im off to bed. it's been a pleasure as always. hopefully this will be a thousand year reich of a e s t h e t i c s

LINKS PLS

>tfw that's the point

GANBARE

Bump

Here's something you could use.

youtube.com/watch?v=NiGG6S_1bpM

post some music to accomodate

kikebook.com/EarlofGreyII/photos/a.222093591463757.1073741828.222087318131051/406414329698348/?type=3&theater

Never saw that one until these threads popped up.

Also new and improved spurdowave

Nice, I like it

fuck i was going to go to bed but i have to stay for this

>should i make a retro song tonight

Meant to tag you with this

What softwares do you memesters use? Photoshop of course but what else for gif editing and video editing?

>using gimp
You deserved it tbqh

Please do yourself a favor and search "adobe photoshop portable torrent"

They call it "Gimp" for a reason, it's gimped software