Uhh, guys?

Uhh, guys?

Where in the hell is the alt-right movement heading?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/18/a-racist-s-crazy-ski-resort-imbroglio.html
unz.com/article/the-decline-and-rise-of-the-alternative-right/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw can't trust anyone not even you're self

I don't even know who Richard Spencer is.
How did he become known as "leader of the alt right"? Did he just decide to call himself that one day?

he's the one that coined the term

The MSM assumed him to be the leader of the alt right. Not enough actual alt righters at the time decried this postulation, so his title stuck.

Who?

Alt right was and is never a thing. Just look at their logo.

Who cares.
Stop labelling yourself.
Stay as an amorphous hard to define force that backs policies and politicians you like, rather than backing the people on your 'team'

shut the fuck up you transparent shills, he's not the leader of the alt right, never claimed to be, and nobody thinks he is

I still think that faggot is controlled opposition

Spencer is a memey bisexual degenerate only in it for the attention.

I'm in the mainstream right (Trump Republican), not in any "alt right" or neocon fringe group.

Yep

"Nationalism" is the only name "we" need, and it's something that people can't co-opt or make up, as it's established and everyone knows what it means.

its funny to watch these faggots lead a movement with no followers

But he has that cute maymay frog in his name!

That means he follows kak just like us!

Where it belongs: the ash heap of History

who cares

each movement begins with and ends with you

This. You can't stab a fog.

"Instead of taking a form for your enemy to grasp keep yourself adaptable and on the move.

Accept the fact that nothing is certain and no law is fixed.

The best way to protect yourself is to be as fluid and formless as water; never bet on stability or lasting order."
-48 laws of Power.

>Where in the hell is the alt-right movement heading?

It's always been a way to try to control the fringe of the right by trying to impose leaders. I'm glad this "movement" is already self imploding, and pretty pathetically, at that.

Since when do we need fucking need e-celebs? Or labels? What they try to label as "alt-right" as always been amorphous, with several different kind of ideologies with the same general values.

There shouldn't be a community, there shouldn't be leaders.

who is this faggot?

It's simple OP.

The "alt-right" "movement" is controlled opposition. It's a leftist plot to drive a wedge between whites and the rest of trumps supporters. What surprised me is that they tried to turn on trump so soon.

They'll keep building support, testing the waters and taking jabs at trump until they feel they've reached a tipping point.

Well that's the plan but sjws/kikes are always too impatient and push things too quickly they'll probably fuck this up too.

It's weird how opinion seems to change so much depending on what time of the day you're on here.
This time of the day is ALWAYS filled with newfags saying the alt right is a plot by the establishment or straight up not knowing anything about it.

Spencer is apparently autistic and a shekelwhore too then,

leftists coined "libertarianism" but that doesn't mean leftists call the shots in libertarianism now

Israel.

alt-right and Sup Forums activists are not the same. Sup Forums made the waves, pushed the narratives, did the movements, and it was Sup Forums that all these attention whores like milo and others were catering to.

The alt-right was richard spencer's attempt to ride the increasing acceptance of pro-white movements and Sup Forumss narrative into a group that he would lead. He didn't quite claim he was responsible for the progress Sup Forums made, but he was trying to harness the fruits of Sup Forums's labor.

The MSM decided to label our entire movement "alt-right", and crown Richard our "leader". They then attacked and demonized the label along with pepe.

And for the record, Richard Spencer is good looking but he fucking sucks at being a figurehead or leader. He's literally an autist that has no appeal to normies.

This.
Richard "literally who; is he a jew, too?" Spencer came pretty much out of fucking nowhere, and there he is organizing ($$$) events and rallies and shit.

I'm not saying that he's dishonest or that it's a trap, but I'm just too paranoid to believe him as is.

Fuck leaders, fuck titles, and fucks the people that embrace them. Especially when they are just shekel whores. Enoch is a kike name and Spencer is an autist.

Spencer is a friend of the bush family that's all you really need to know about him. He's an anti trump snake just like that other kike who just got outed.

Someone post the pic of spencer sharing happy smiley time with the bushes

This is simply not true.

What people don't understand is that this would be THE WORST thing the left could possibly do to fight the rise of nationalism.

Basically, this is step 2 (and one of the most important) of shifting an overton window to create a new social norm. 1st is getting a fringe part of society (the arts, science, religion, a chinese cartoon board) to discuss it. Second is creation of an extreme form of the group that can serve as a counterbalance to make the current middle ground appear extreme. Basically, create an extreme far right, take the left and compare them to that, and make the right look like the middle ground by comparison.

(((These))) people have a deep understanding of how the window works, they aren't going to do something this careless and stupid.

These people are real, they are just fucking retarded.

Richard Spencer is a dummy. Doesn't he know that all races are equal?

It's going to crash and burn or fizzle out.
The first is less painful.

>These people are real, they are just fucking retarded.

Nice try. The owner of trs is married to a hyperkike and is probably a kike himself. spencer is with the bush family.

I can't tell if you're shilling or retarded. They knew exactly what they were doing these aren't innocent mistakes.

>The "alt-right" "movement" is controlled opposition.
I don't think contro-op would be run by people who spontaneously started their own outlets and that you can talk to online peer-to-peer.

It was just done by people with ego issues. Huge ego issues built on lies.

The "alt right" is shit

>It's a leftist plot to drive a wedge between whites and the rest of trumps supporters

Pic related 1/2

Probably a shilling retard. People are always looking for the simple solution. That is why the kikes win so often. Because they present a simple and wrong answer to a complex and nuanced problem.

it's because he was the assistant editor of the american conservative magazine, he was big into the conservative circles in DC

and he gave it all up to become a WN, that makes him more trustworthy imo

So, they are intentionally advancing the cause of nationalism despite opposing it?

Kikes aren't a monolith any more than any other ethnic groups. That's why so many of them racemix.

oh damn this guy posted a thing, Now we have to ignore spencers friendship with the bush family and deep TRS connections to activist jews.

>The "alt-right" "movement" is controlled opposition. It's a leftist plot to drive a wedge between whites and the rest of trumps supporters.
Pic related 2/2

> can serve as a counterbalance to make the current middle ground appear extreme.
You mean like how the MSM went to people like Ben Shapiro, Crowder, Romney et al as "sane rational conservatives" compared to the liked of Trump and anyone more Nationalist than he?

Nah fuck that. That was a side-benefit of the Alt-Right, but not the goal. The goal was to make an Ethnonationalist nation-state combined with internal reforms to stop it from once again rotting to the current level.

Who cares? There's only one movement you should care about, and it's the Disciples of Kek.

Spencer is a recent Bush plant. Ignore everything he says if you are unfond of Jeb! because they are two tines of the same fork.

Dumb. You fall for the kikes simplest trick.

They are advancing it so that they can move us into a better position to destroy us.

He coined the term.

And it is a shitty term, forced down our throats. Having a title makes you a target.

Nobody on here nor Stormfront had ever heard about the "alt-right". Calling yourself something in some random unknown website does not mean you can suddenly claim we're all a part of your group.

If you knew anything about Sup Forums or our strengths, you'd know that we're best as anonymous. We're best as people who cannot be attacked or labeled. If the "alt-right" had been the ones to make the waves, they would have been far more known, and the media would have targeted and destroyed them far earlier.

>Now we have to ignore spencers friendship with the bush family
No, I'm saying toss out the Spencer Sphere (AR, Radix, NPI) the DailyStormer Sphere (the site, the BBS echo chamber, radio aryan podcast network), and the TRS sphere (the blog, the podcast network, the forums) and the Red Ice Sphere, keeping some of the ideas but severing ties with all the personae.

Criticize Spencer for his Brexit comments, his history, Paul Gottfried editing his book as recently as 2015, his homosexuality comments, etc. I encourage that.

I'm just saying that it wasn't contro-op. Just run by people with huge honesty, ego, and ultimately integrity problems.

>Caring about the (((alt-right)))
oh goyim..

>So, they are intentionally advancing the cause of nationalism despite opposing it?

Are you 12? An indispensable part of subversion and or spying is making the enemy think you're on their side you fucking idiot

From what I've heard trs is chock a block full of fags and other stuff so how much advancing they were doing is debateable at best.

One of the goals for the left is to get trump supporters off platforms like image boards and back onto forums and other platforms where the users have a trackable identity where they're MUCH easier to subvert

Well duh, but then they can't sell t-shirts and capitalize it.

>the ((((alt-right))))

muh sheckles

Don't pay attention to D&C faggots who are trying to destroy the second most popular Alt-Right website.
These Antifa faggots and 8POL retards are doing what you never do which is punch right.
Please help Mike and the rest of the guys out by donating all the bitcoins you can to make sure they can keep fighting for our beliefs.

We told you they were all jew fuckers months ago. We told you Dick Spencer is a Bush family shill.
We told you not to join clubs
We told you the alt-right is a jew invention
We told you
We told you
We told you
YOU DONT NEED A LEADER
YOU DONT NEED AN ORGANIZATION

This faggot again. He's not a leader of the alt right, just the leader of the alt-faggot under sore azz

he got in a fight with some neocon jew at a ski resort more than two years ago thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/18/a-racist-s-crazy-ski-resort-imbroglio.html

... These are careful people that have succeed generation after generation. Do you really think they would be dumb enough to take such a monumental risk?

This is the dumbest image ive ever seen, quantity does not mean that something has legitimacy. There could have been 435 different political parties in the soviet union, and they would ALL be controlled opposition. Size has no difference if the entire idea is compromised.

Anons were saying to avoid Spencer and NPI 2 years ago. The prices to his soirees were astronomical

>No, I'm saying toss out the Spencer Sphere (AR, Radix, NPI) the DailyStormer Sphere (the site, the BBS echo chamber, radio aryan podcast network), and the TRS sphere (the blog, the podcast network, the forums)

Every political site with a forum needs to go. People need to go back to judging posts on their content and not who they come from. They're pure cancer and will be the end of us all.

Who cares? Has nothing to do with us.

fuck those guys seriously. namefags

>Stormfront

Stormfront has and is an echo-chamber, especially as it relates to the rest of the Right.

Remember Overthrow?

Remember how they tried to market themselves as the
>real
WNs?

Remember when they accused SF of being run by pedos, race mixers and Jews?

Remember when discussion of Overthrow would get you banned on SF?

I'll be putting in my application for leader some time this week. Hopefully this breaks my terminal employment at Walmart thanks to your subsequent donations!!!!

Because he went on Main stream media and did the Nazi salute.

Also daily reminder that anyone who doesn't publicly call for the death of all non whites is a shill antifascost jew controlled opposition

Stromfront has been compromised by arabs forever now

It's nice seeing alot of them realising they were played like a fiidle for shekels. It's a redpill they needed

Stormfronters, including Don Black, are generally retarded, I won't deny. They're still a big website nonetheless. Any pro-white movements would have been seen by them if they were worth anything.

This right here is why we can't have organized leadership. The moment a figure head appears it is a dividing factor. Whatever you think Spencer is a shill, whether he is a kike or not can be debated. Enoch is 100% a kike. There can be no debate about that one. All of this is just a way to stop, control, or subvert user actions.

Stormfront radio is at least comfy to listen to. I don't know why Sup Forums doesn't call in and fuck with Don and Father Francis/Copperhead.

Nu/pol/ I guess....

He claims he coined the term, but his mentor (((Paul Gottfried))) coined it in 2008 in this speech.

unz.com/article/the-decline-and-rise-of-the-alternative-right/

Gottfried and Spencer used to work together and Spencer called Gottfried his mentor once. Gottfried, in case you don't know, is a paleoconservative that used to be a big deal in the 90s and early 2000s among proto-alt-right intellectual circles.

Frankly, Gottfried, though a Jew to the core make no mistake about it, is way smarter than Spencer and has a lot more interesting and more fleshed out things to say than Spencer ever did. He's simply more rigorous than Spencer. But that's neither here nor there. The connection exists and Spencer pilfered the term.

Spencer's a snake.

Who cares?
Sup Forums isn't a part of it.

I don't THINK he's a shill I KNOW he's a shill he's 100% confirmed friends with the bush family. Aka the people who released the pussy tape and helped get the piss dossier through intelligence.

True, but you're still able to namefag like reddit trash.

You say the same thing in every thread kek

The same way it was going before, nowhere.

Dick Spencer and Kike Enoch are controlled opposition.

(((Controlled opposition)))

Legitimate question; who's Mike Enoch? Looked him up but can't find anything real significant.

I said he was a shill in my comment
>Whatever you think, Spencer is a shill

(((Alt right))) is controlled opposition. Any organization of nationalist will be bought out by the kikes. Only user can compete.

coining the term means absolutely nothing. Pol was THE SOURCE for the shift from Obama to a rejection of SJW and leftist culture. Gamergate was the catalyst for the alt-right. Once everyone saw how crazy leftists were we created the movement.

Bingo. The fact that Dick Spencer has no problem criticizing Trump for not being "Alt-Right" enough but defends the jews in his ranks roman saluting. Typical co-opt, subversion and divide and conquer. This is what well oiled/funded controlled opp. looks like.

Guy's been public for like 6 years as full on ethnonationalist and 10+ as way right of the GOP. Don't know where you're getting this "out of the blue" narrative.

Checked and KEKED

To many anons jump on the first dick to stick itself in their mouth.

The alt right was never ideologically consistent anyways

Petty bickering and delusions of grandeur.

Yeah you know how much I believe this. every fucking thread its the same shit x100 over and over and over yet ive see fuckloads of threads about Spencer Hyde everyone else. Where the fuck do you come from? Do you stick to lebit and you get fucking bored and come to Sup Forums?

Spencer needs to get taken out

you need to get taken out

who antifachan?

normie-lefties do because normie-"""journalists""" say he is

wtf are you talking about? Trump should be criticized when he does antiwhite shit or cuckservative shit

The Alt right was always a coalition of faggots, trannies and kikes who stole Sup Forums memes and lived off of parasiting Sup Forums and Donald's Trump campaign.

WHO
CARES

Spencer is a subversive Jewish agent that married an asiatic mongrel and suddenly decided he's the leader of the alt-right so that maximum media attention could be directed towards him, and now he's vanillizing himself to destroy the movement from within. Soon as White Nationalists abandon all this public organization shit and go back to what we've always done, the better.

This.

Also, remember NRx? kek