Really dingles your berries

Really dingles your berries ....

because they have a vagina

because they have a vagina

>their all manlets

Because they have a vagina

If they legally change your gender and undergo genital mutation and hormone therapy, I say let them use the bathroom of their registered gender.

*their

I wonder there is no outrage since their feminine nipples are showing.

And why do traps have to cover their nips? It should be fine since they have a penis right?

Would it be more gay to fuck a chick with a dick, or a dude with a vagina?

Hahahaha nice one, mate
Fuck off, leaf

I don't get why this is an issue. If someone goes through the process to legally change gender, let them use that bathroom. If they harass people in the bathroom, revoke their legal gender change on top of fines/jailtime

go away achmed

was typing it before i even saw his

not even a funny comment

Who gives a shit what restroom you go in?

I'm fine with transgender people using the bathroom they want... if they fucking look like the gender they're going into. If they still look like a girl, go in the fucking girl bathroom.

IVE BEEN SAYING THIS SHIT FOREVER

IF A BITCH CAN PASS AS A MAN WHO WOULD STOP HER FROM USING THE MENS ROOM

SAME WITH LADYBOYS, IF YOU CANT TELL, WHATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM

I'm asking them to use the womens rest room in the hopes that they eventually commit suicide.

>roiding for that

delet this

only correct answer,crappy pic tho

din cauza vaginului

/thread

those are not women, those men do not have vaginas, what the fuck

Because they have a vagina.

Why do they use the muscle chicks as their example?

It's almost as if they're trying to compensate for something...

I wouldn't call it a man if you are still a pussy.

Can I go through the process to legally change myself to a Native American and get those benefits too?

Transgender men are women right? Why not just call 'em that.

Last time I checked there weren't guards standing outside of the bathroom checking the ID of everyone who went in.

Fuck off you dumb shill

>leaf

This DESU. Let's focus on the violent, face peeling spics, and lazy thieving niggers.

we need to start putting nothing but urinals in the bathroom.

and yeah, you can shit in a urinal.

>suffering from mental illness
>not using disabled toilets

>American education

I'm not asking anyone to use the public restroom, they're fucking disgusting.

Wait wait wait

hold the fucking phones.

How come THEY get to grow a full thick beard, but all I can grow is a shitty mustache

FtMs are generally more passable than MtFs. I still don't think they should be allowed into men's bathroom's. However, if they're passing, would anyone even know/care?

Sure once you prove that racial dysphoria is a real neurological disease that can be shown on a brain scan

Obama brand testosterone just like Michelle uses

Man

Going through all that, and not having a cock

I can't imagine how much that sucks

>absolute madman

>60%

If they are passable like that no one will question them. Only the unpassable ones benefit from any laws

Nice shitpost, Tearlach.

Must be nice to be able to get all the legal steroids you want for being crazy.

I leik dem digits!

Yeah, I'm also confused about this, why would it even matter, if you can't tell? No one will ever question any of those monstrosities, because they pass. I've never been in a restroom where people in it are just slapping their junk around.

That's not to say these people aren't freaks.

>doctors will give women T to become Chads but not you
really enjoying that male privilege

>because THEIR body image is important.

Hey Doc im really upset with mah body and im fugn depressed, i wanna get swole, can i have sum roidz to impress da ladiez.
No that's unhealthy be happy in your skin.

THIS

You're 100% leaf, still better than (You).

How come bitches can get roided up with doctors' help, but pussy men just get scorn? I feel bad for pussy men they're missing out on what it feels like to really be a man and what the world needs is more real men.

Those surgically altered and chemically disfigured bulldykes can get a job in a circus freak show, but they still have to use the ladies room.

Don't worry, the showers are co-ed.

The funniest thing is they turned the disabled toilets into 'gender-neutral' toilets at my uni. It fits desu, mentally disabled people should just use disabled toilets.

Just because you call them transgender doesn't mean they're men.

>I have XX chromosomes, but because I have a beard and chest hair, I'm a man now.

Why would you humor someones mental disorder. By your logic, if someone can prove that they have multiple personality disorder, and they have the personality of Napoleon, they should be made Monarch of France. Obvioisly the example is extreme but the point is still there.

Well I can't argue with that

What's a good state to move to?

Where can I find these "roids" i really want a beard

baloney. you're a transgendered lizard from my granny's attic.

its illegal for me to get testosterone for gainz, but if women want to look like men and have big muscles then its not illegal cause of their feelings.

>Carlos posting when your IQ is less than the ambient temperature of the room

she is so fucking turned on
holy shit

I expect them to use the disabled toilets, since they are mentally unhinged and shouldn't be allowed in toilets for normal folk.

I would actually want to fuck them in their pussies. Too bad they all probably like women

That pic is fucking funny..lesbians who turned into gay men

The problem I see with this is the whole

" I'm pretending to be something that I'm not really and if you don't play along I can sue you...."

and let's face it in real life every tranny I've seen is 6 ft tall with Adam's apples and giant man hands....they ain't fooling no one

I'd stick my pee pee in their boipussies

Depends on what your looking for. Since your on Sup Forums I assume you mean "good" as in white.

Wyoming, Nebraska, the Dakotas, Iowa, Kansas, Idaho, Utah, Oregan, Washington, Colorado (except Denver).

If you want to be around non cucks move to the south. I live in rural Arkansas, weather is hot and humid AF during summer but really mild winters. Only bad thing is niggers and heat other than that I would say the south is the best but the niggers are deal breakers. Stay out of capital/big cities and you barely see em though.

I mean, I don't see why they would. Studies already shown that when women take testosterone, they have an increased libido and tend to look at female sexual parts more than they would without it. After genital assignment surgery they have a penis and could rape in the more classical sense (penetration). All it takes is for one of these Transgenders to already be unstable before they had the surgery to rape someone in the female bathroom.

Now I'm not saying they should go into the male bathroom; I'm saying they should have their own designated washroom.

Why not just have gender neutral bathrooms with stalls and urinals?

do those second hand frankfurts even get hard? That's like saying a man with a fake pussy can have baby's

you'd be extremely easily duped by my sister

>transgender men
No such thing. If I put on a realistic ape costume does that make me a trans species ape? Shit is absurd.

no, but if you had a known and documented disorder wherein you were convinced you were, acted like, and felt like an ape, you might have a case

They can but they are small as shit. Either way the women wouldn't feel a difference.

Also when the elction happend and all those "if only x could vote" graphs came up, Arkansas was like 1 of 4 states that stayed Trump for "if only women could vote" and obviously for "if only white women could vote".

Our women are subverted into slut culture just as anywhere else, but at least the girls taking a mile of dick hates niggers and votes republican. Also they seem noticably more feminine/traditonal than yankee whores.

All our women are far gone, its just southern women arnt AS far gone so its noticeable.

its literally a fake beard. they have hairs implanted

What a shitty no issues, just start building unisex bathrooms and the ones that already exist just enter whoever you like. It's like these people live in constant fear or something lmao, it's not like they live in Venezuela.

they're taking test, artificially, and these are fortunate cases to boot.

Its a sign that you should give up on being masculine and become a beautiful trap.

You'll be very popular here on Sup Forums

You are obviously the one who is duped Don't you mean brother?

And you have obviously never seen the horror show that is a sex change, dead give away....

They had their boobs chopped off. The nipples you see are tattoos.
There aren't trannies showing off boobs in public because -
A. They' don't want people to see their ribcages.
B. They want to be percieved as normal women and thus do not draw attention to their anatomy.

I refuse to believe that an refurbished clit can become a blue veined diamond cutter

no i mean sister, sorry if that triggers you. ive seen the horror show, but im not the one who has to look at her vagina lol. she passes perfectly so it's fun seeing straight white males fall for her before they find out she gotta dick

Some are tattooed, others aren't. You could preserve the nipple when you get a double mastectomy, easily. In fact, he only reason you wouldn't is because of a disease like Cancer.

weren't all of these guys actually hermaphrodites? making their transition like 20 times easier and much more natural

thank you kek

How would you know if a tranny had fooled you?
If you knew, they wouldn't have fooled you.

Because they have to sit to piss

It is really about seeing Hons in the bathroom. No one cares about androgynous or passing trans people. It is the ugly, mannish, 40 year old men in dresses and sporting a 5 o'clock shadiw.

>literally took 4 pictures of dudes to pretend they're trannies

typical

>nobody cares
and this is the million dollar answer. if you pass in all ways, people wont care because it takes too much energy. people here care because they are scared of being tricked by a trap; cant blame em, see it happen all the time hahahaha

All those angled shots that make them seem taller but they all have short arms

They can get hard but they would need to be very gentle about any kind of penetration. They can't ejaculate either, so not that much reward for rape.

>chicks get free steroids because they don't feel they look manly enough
>be me, skinny as a rain. still can't get steroids even though it would vastly improve my self esteem and mental health

y tho?

because you have a shitty diet and the only "fix" to their mental disorder is through hormones until a true cure is found

If that were the case nobody would even complain because nobody would notice

Take cold showers, lift, and eat better.