Why are child sex crimes always committed by spics?

Why are child sex crimes always committed by spics?

the thing is spics really only rape spic kids and babies, so no one cares

They aren't. But little latina girls are sexy as fuck so I don't blame them.

Age of consent in Mexico is like 12. So they come to the US thinking they can do the same shit.

Because children don't have enough "booty" for niggers.

only the hidden ones are committed by muslims and jews

Because spics commit the most sexual crimes

They're about as tall as children.

How little we talking?

Also true. Mexican girls peak at like 15. After that they end up huge land whales

they just arent taught self controll, also many of them pump out a babay at like 15 so after that they just cant commit to loosing weight

post examples

Because they're worth a lot on the black market

they dont have any. spics are the number one child rapist in the u.s but like i said they only rape their own kids. so for the most part it goes unoticced

This is the best French politician
ftfy

Small men want to be powerful, and tiny spics can only assert dominance over children.

no its because they are sexually repressed to hell in their society. mexican women are notorious cunts. also pedophilia is allowed in mexico. you can have a 15 year old wife and no one care

Lol have you even watch To Catch A Predator?

Because they're Catholic and everyone knows Catholics are into the pedo shit.

Involved in dealing with Mexishits in court. They always rape their relatives. They know they if they go after some other races, their asses will be slovenly and loose in prison.

It boggles my mind how the mother was raped when she was a child, she then married some deadbeat mexishit that does the same thing to her daughters. Yet, she turns a blind eye and then fucking hates whoever reports her shit husband. Get this, the grandmother also was raped when she was young. It's fucking incomprehensible. This shit goes on for multiple generations.

Spics are catholics

>implying it isn't my fetish to marry a beautiful pure latina girl and then slowly corrupt her with gluttony and sex

fucking this

little spic girls particularly 10-14 are some of the sexiest and best fucks alive

got a paki in this line up

I guess it qualifies them as white since they were probably born in the states

all manlets