CNN warns Trump not to mess with Mexico

CNN has a message for Trump from Mexico, "mess with Mexico and you will regret it."

Guys should we be worried? What will Mexico do??

>CNN warns Trump
No

Haha good night spics. Must've been fun cucking USA while it lasted, but not anymore! Hopefully we can get some tariffs up here in Canada for you wetbacks, just gotta get Trudeau out.

That's actually really sad. I almsot feel bad when I see their cute little president pretending to have an ounce of power in this world. He looks so scared.

It's like a country of beta manlets ;(

Not much we can do, our economy depends to an insane degree of your country, yours can live without ours perfectly well.
The only thing I would say is to not fuck our economic position too much, a nationwide collapse would mean a huge wave of immigrants.

>CNN

Fake news.

Hence Wall

TEN FEET HIGHER

You are forgetting about that wall and the deportation which will happen

How much American goods are sold in mexico? I cant really think of anything mexico can do if the answer isnt 'a lot'

Mexico is scared

>respond immediately

with what?

>If you bring your jobs back to your country
>we wont let your companies make products here anymore
go for it pedro

>What will Mexico do??
More like what are we going to call it when we officially own it?

All those illegals here yelling "trump not my president" will be wrong.

I'm not, but a wall would hardly stop people from flooding your country if a nationwide collapse were to happen (not likely).
Could you protect yourselves from it? sure, a good wall and armed officials with authorization to shoot anyone would be enough, but realistically it wouldn't happen.

Kek you gave me a bonner

South Arizona.

I wish we could just bomb Mexico.

>What will Mexico do??

Nothing at all.
At least nothing they could announce publicly. They *could* tell the cartels to start attacking the border, which would just cause massive retaliation.
So in the end, it's just a bluff, and Trump most definitely knows that.

Hopefully by restricting heroin export

Just like how your government can shoot people traveling south over the border illegally?

>yours can live without ours perfectly well.
It would be better, actually.

it already did. my dad was part of the first wave in 1970 when the peso was devalued an the gold standard abolished. then in 1994 when they signed nafta. my dad came in the first and was legalised by reagen the rest are fucked

I should add that the Mexican government probably don't really control the cartels anyway.

AHAHA WHAT BORDER TAX, OH NO HAVE TO PAY EXTRA TO BRING YOUR TEQUILA BACK. nothing to worry or even care about.

This fucking thread again?
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage

Over 50% of our imports come from America, problem is, we import lots of basic stuff that we really need, Mexico stopped being agriculturally self-sustainable long time ago.

nafta fucked you guys on agriculture. also you rely on money the illegals send back

>a nationwide collapse would mean a huge wave of immigrants.

Consider this:

Wall + border security i.e. ICE + effective deportation laws + national guard + border citizens (if need be) = No Immigrants

It's weird because you'd think farming is the one thing Mexican would excel at.

Sage

BUILD THE WALL

Yes, and has that stopped illegals? No.

>cnn
post real news pls

Implying that trump couldn't turn mexico into a hyperinflating third world shithole to make every important company move to the US

Murica has always relayed on destroying other countries togain some profit therefore mexico shouldn't give those subhumans a reason to force their freedom on them

Pretty much, there's a huge number of families that survive on that.

Canada has no business engaging in a trade war. The recent theft from your strategic maple syrup reserve already brings into doubt whether your people will survive the winter.

Nobody wants to travel illegally into Mexico. Unless you are a criminal.

In all seriousness, what exactly could Mexico even do as a retaliation?

>a nationwide collapse would mean a huge wave of immigrants

a huge wave of immigrants would mean a huge roar of BRRRRRRRTTTTTTT

>"We'll respond immediately"
with more bitching and whining?

their supposed country is falling apart right now.

We used to, but one administration after another for too many years now have invested everything on urban centers and ignored the agriculture, so every competent farmer ended up moving either to cities or the US.

>whether your people will survive the winter.

You know who you're talking about right?

They're going to stop sharing enchilada recipes with us. Sad!

oh yeah i rememeber seing the line on the bank every thursday

the best would be to just flood the country with more illegals

Realistically, if it got the point where we had a wall and they were still pouring in at huge rates, we could take some drastick measures. Not only that but to be able to get through I wouldn't doubt that some would try and blow up sections and if they do we would end up being able to shoot them

>CNN
>Not fake

choose one

Texas economy and military is bigger than Mexshitco. Let us handle it, don't ask questions about what happened there and whats going on now.

Byebye spics.

Damn you people are retarded, this is recycled bait.
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage

>has it stopped illegals?

Pedro, you FUCKING RETARD.
WE KNOW WE CANNOT 100% STOP THEM, THE GOAL IS NOT TO STOP THEM, ITS TO REDUCE THEM BY A LARGER AMOUNT THAN 0% YOU DUMB BEAN FUCKING DONKEY BLOWING HEADLESS CARTEL RIMMING BURRITO SHIT.

Wrong, plenty of people travel illegally here all the time, either cause their south american country is just shittier or (most commonly) to end up illegally crossing to the US.

Oh no! Whatever are we going to do without their crystal meth and shitty spic brick weed?! How will we survive without their people fleeing like cockroaches across our borders?!

Dumbass spics. What exactly have they done for us? Besides let their country turn into a 3rd world shithole so reliant on its neighbors that it would literally collapse and go into all out Civil war without.

>unironically voting for Le Cheeto CHUD
You reap what you sow.

>mexico trying to act tough
top wew

Wall just got ten feet higher Paco

yet you deport them

>implying we will let any more of you ungrateful niggers in

you are the worst parts of humanity combined into one, decapitation-obsessed, greasy spic body. Stay the fuck out of my country paco

Sure they'll toooootally invade. Right after all their people step back in line and stop rioting which will be any day now I'm sure.

highly underrated post

>we will respond immediately
Hmmm, really made me think.

I'm talking about Americans here. No American wants to travel to Mexico illegally. Not your wetback cousins

Mexico is the US' 3rd largest trade partner after canada and china (4th if u count the EU), and they import as much as they export to the US

it cuts both ways

14% of US exports would suffer from mexican tariffs, and that'd probably affect border states more

lmao what leverage does mexico have?

Ooh scary. Not.

Fuck Mexico. We will crush Mexico and send back those who try to steal our soil from beneath our noses. Mestizos deserve everything they get.

Based japan

They'll stop sending in their intellectuals.

>he thinks the average American still wants to be "reasonable" after all the damage you """people""" have done to our country

People will be lining up in droves to volunteer to patrol the wall just for a chance to get revenge on you shit heads for what you have done in the last 20 years. You have no idea what a white chimp out looks like. The last one happened in 1938-1945.

>Mexico
>threatening the US
There is going to be absolute bloodshed in Mexico once the illegals are bottled in. No wonder the government is so terrified.

Lol, that's about as threatening as if we were to say it, which is to say not at all.

>1 post by this ID
hmm, really makes you sage

a smaller % of a larger pool of broke mexicans is still an increase

OH NO where will we get our tacos and burritos?

ALL IS LOSTTTTTTT

Hey Germany, what happened the last time you pushed America's buttons???? Oh yeah, that's right, you got spanked

you have to go back

Oh, of course not, how the hell would you even "travel" illegally to Mexico if you are American? You need to papers to get in.

what the hell are they gonna do? stop sending tacos?

Listen to this guy

All me

>huge wave of immigrants.
>crash against the wall
>hunted down by drones and sat over watch
>Border patrol/ICE is multiplied x40 over
>those that slip through are desperate beyond desperate and break into stores and houses
>gunned down by citizens
>news showing massive invasion of hostile meixcans and their deadly confrontations with border security
>nation's red pill grew three sizes that day

It's bait you fucking idiot, I saw this post yesterday

Putting tarrifs on people who tariff us effectively helps producing as it can be used to haggle those tarrif rates down. But yeah, not stooping as low as your competitor will help you in the long run. Thanks CNN, Ill thank you when Mexico goes low and we go high.

hmmm.

sorry mexico, you have to go back.

The worst thing that they could do is stop imports of tequila.

The problem is Mexican officials think they are tough shit. But in reality, they are just cucks who haven't been killed by drug cartels yet.

Mexico would be economically destoryed within a fucking week if we wanted so.

I doubt the Mexican president even knows just how irrelevant and useless his country is.

Mexico is just a popular hub for drugs to come through on the way to the US. That is litterally the only relevant thing in Mexico.

Tbh, I don't have a problem with Mexicans. But I do have a problem with countries that act tough against us but cannot back it up.

>mexiniggers actually doing anything other than playing with legos

lmao

>trump wins presedency
>trust in peso falls
>peso devalued to half its original value
>international gas prices go up
>mexico cant afford to subsidies gas anymore like it used to
>mexico subsidices gas to make oil cheaper an thus keep shipping and products down.
>devaluation only means that they are paying what everyone else pays
>people go nigger crazy rioting and destroy property
>they block the roads to protest making it close to impossible to purchace gas

honestly if they just took the devaluation like men they wouldnt even be this fucked

Absolutely nothing, and they know it

They have nothing but words

Eh if you need did something really bad I imagine just cross the border like illegals do. Find a nice desolate area and walk it

>Mexico tries to enter a dick waving contest when it doesn't even have a dick

You enganged in both wars, dumbass
It's not even your continenr, but you kikes will always die for (((them)))

Do you really think that nobody's going to destroy murica when we get our hands on new MDW?
Every nation hates youe country for their crimes against humanity and you idiots are the most manipulated nation in history

No amount of investment will change the fact that NAFTA allowed the US to import produce into Mexico with no tariffs while we subsidize markets that are traditionally Mexican strong-points.

they will respond immediately with words
fuck mexicos government, you spics need to take it back. don't complain when we humiliate them, its for your own good

Some people never learn.....