youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/14/fake-news-wash-post-changes-story-on-trump-firing-d-c-natl-guard-general/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rnv-Dpq4XnI&list=PL990530D4F661173B&index=11
twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/820675340410454016
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
youtube.com/watch?v=lP_bYnwr0lU&index=3&list=PL990530D4F661173B
youtube.com/watch?v=j_f3Jwozkjw
scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/2-3/203.full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~

Reminder that on Friday Trump will use executive orders to compel Mexico to pay for the wall or crash their economy and render illegal immigration pointless, and there is NOTHING shills can do about it

AVOO

>mfw Trump will be president in less than 100 hrs

I'm sure you all remember the headlines about Trump firing the head of DC national guard during the investigation.

It was reported by WaPo among others and clearly painted Trump as being totally partisan and incompetent.

Well that was fake news.

>Subsequent to the publishing of the paper’s story making Trump appear incompetent, news emerged that the incoming Trump administration offered to let General Schwartz keep his position through inauguration day, but it was the general himself who refused the offer, preferring instead to quit at 12 noon on January 20, the hour Trump takes his oath of office.

Of course 95% of libs who heard this story will never hear the full truth. Just chalk this one up in your minds as examples of liberal fake news.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/14/fake-news-wash-post-changes-story-on-trump-firing-d-c-natl-guard-general/

AWOO

AWOOOO

How do you get here so fast?

So...are we at war with the CIA now? Someone tell me what's happening.

MAGA

The salt must flow.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rnv-Dpq4XnI&list=PL990530D4F661173B&index=11

Heads up: Jame Okeefe is dropping some bombs tomorrow.
twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/820675340410454016

First for that angry Irishman who hit too close to home.

NO SPENCERFAGGOTRY
NO ALT-LITE FAGGOTRY
JUST TRUMP

HERE ARE AWOOS

Blacks and Whites are exactly the same. The idea that they are not is not corroborated by scientific evidence.

Yeah, they're mad that their days of toppling governments for fruit companies and hunting down big guys are coming to an end.

>Are we at war with the CIA

Yes

So I just got out of an argument on the losing end because I wasn't able to clearly project my point about how trump will revive the non-renewable energy industry.
We ended up on the subject of coal and he stated that coal mining is dead and most abandoned mines are not open and they're detrimental to the environment as well as coal mining itself being detrimental and no one wants to work them.
How can I counter argument him?
Sources on some things would be nice.

Not Trump related

Reminder to filter and ignore shills
Replying to them shits up threads and distracts from real discussion

Hello, I am a "newfag".

How would I go about joining your club?

All clear.

AWOOOOOOOOO

Come on Clinton Foundation probe...

Not Trump related, not true.

Do we know what the subject matter is?

>What is awoo?

FUCK OFF KIKE

NIGS ARE NEVER GOING TO BE HUMAN, WE GOT TRUMP ELECTED INSTEAD OF CLINTON BUT FUCK OFF IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE FOR BEING A NIG-LOVING MULTICULT IDIOT

FUCK CARSON
FUCK CLARKE
FUCK DIAMOND AND SILK

Go to /r/the_donald.

I have all the evidence for redditors

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

(2014) Beaver, Barnes & Boutwell analyze the effects of the 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene. They find that, "Analyses revealed that African-American males who carry the 2-repeat allele are significantly more likely than all other genotypes to engage in shooting and stabbing behaviors and to report having multiple shooting and stabbing victims."

In addition to this, Africans are also more likely to carry the allele. These worrying conclusions allow us to pinpoint one of the sources of African-American or broad African violent behavior. They are known to be far more violent and impulsive so finding the causes may help in finding a solution to this issue.

This fat dude really let himself go, didn't he Sup Forums...

agitate and inflame libshits and leftists on various social media platforms

Also come on here and praise kek

Step 1 : Stop posting

Step 2 : Lurk more, say about 2 months

Step 3 : Your third eye will be open, then you can post

That's it?

I Could shill better than that if I wanted too.

A reminder that shills are abound.

I will not pay them any mind whatsoever and will continue to do what I have been doing for many many hours.

If there is anyone that wishes to take over baking and is approved by the people (not shills), I will gladly hand it over to them.

I would advise not talking to shills or regarding them at all.

AWOOOOMENT

Shills either 1 Post by This ID or go overboard and go 17 Posts by This ID. So easy to pick out.

user and JP Morgan
”Y-you wanted to see me, Ma’am?”
>Unmoving, standing, looking through the window of a dark brown and red study, well appointed, desk intricate and worn from many long years of untold screaming, plotting, selling and buying that so many souls depended on.
>”user. Your report was late again.” Mrs. Morgan said tersely. Today, it seems your soul was yet again on the line. “Sorry, Ma’am. I must have been daydreaming about how much profit we will make at the end of the quarter…?” Your rising inflection brought a short harrumph from your petite yet ferocious boss. She didn’t destroy 100s of other firms by being a sweetheart.
>She also had a razor sharp intuition of people, which is how she found the truth. “Is Goldgrabber bothering you again?”
”Huh? Oh, Yes, he keeps raising the rent, and I fear I’ll go sick from worry.”
>She turns to you now, with a small frown, and you could feel the lecture coming on. “You should stop being such a goddamn pussy, user. Tell that kike that I’ll be paying your rent from now on.”
>You couldn’t believe what you are hearing. Morgan, paying for you? After screwing up the report? There’s- “of course, there’s a catch for you.”
>You can feel the poisoned honey drip from her voice, how she rubs you the wrong way – oh, no she’s actually rubbing your shoulders. What the fuck? The purr starts deep in her throat, coaxing dark and terrible, if not unwelcome thoughts about your boss.

>they're still trying D+C over spencer
You literal nigger, stop posting.

>no one wants to work them.
>hillary lost because she said she would close them

Don't even bother, these threads are jew central now. Regroup back at base and we'll figure out a new strategy.

Any ACTUAL redpilled anons, keep an eye out for us. Resist the takeover and subversion of these threads by liberal cartoon-loving idiots. YOU ARE NOT THE MINORITY, AMERICA CAN AND WILL BE WHITE AGAIN.

Oh, you know~

You have to go back.

Here fags, pay attention to this as I'm going to sleep but I can see clearly where things are going.

Not only we are usually packed full with shills but there is this (very old btw) tactic of trying to split us between what they label "stormweenwers" and what they label "ethnic nationalists", or to try to pit different segments of the right against one another.

Just a reminder that that's an attempt to subvert our board and our General. Believe me: it is not for lack of trying that they still didn't succeed.

It is by sheer determination of a handful of posters that this general stays more or less immune to shills.

The same shill line that lettypol managed to pitch 8ch/pol/ against TRS and led to the former to give mod powers to antifa (not even making this up) to dox the "leaders" of the got laughed off this general on the very first day.

Have you guys ever seen how organized and active civil rights movements and specially black identity and black nationalist movements were in the 60s and 70s?

People like Malcolm X, Isaac Hayes and groups and movements like Nation of Islam and Black Panthers were everywhere and even mainstream.

Then all of a sudden they weren't. Have you guys ever studied why?

Feds infiltrated, controlled, radicalized, discredited and then destroyed every single one of them.

White nationalism and conservatism beware. Same trick can be used against them.

Stay anonymous, stay decentralized and stay safe.

If your consider yourself part of a "group" or have a named "leader" or "spokesperson" or even a face, you are doing it wrong and easy prey.

Be incognito and stay safe and stay out of any infighting. We have enough enemies on the left and need none at our own side.

brb, have to go get treated for my sickle-cell anemia

t. white man

>” I need a fav-or~ a boon, if you will.” You gulp hard, and almost sigh in relief once she gets up. You take a glance at her sleek legs, and well proportioned, if small body. You didn’t notice the hairbrush until she was sat cross-legged in front of you, complaining about your lack of speed.
“Wha? Brush? Brush…you?”
>She nods, as if you were like Charles Sumner, a total retard. You yank really damn hard, due to nervousness, puling some of her priceless black hair out, like a total spaz.
>The venom in her eyes, like grease crackling with lightning, makes you apologize in a series of uh-ohs and sorrys, a la Barrack Obama, even though you have no idea who that is. Sounds like a Muslim.
>You slowly begin to brush again. Soft, soft like her hair. The messy mane slowly straightens out, becoming pliable, calming her down. You could feel her heartbeat slowing, hear soft moans of “ohhh…that’s it” and “That’s the ticket, user.”
>100 strokes later, you feel both dirty and aroused slightly, her hair almost being erotic in her state of bliss you gave her. As she starts feeling less drowsy, as she wakes up, as Johnson comes in to see you putting the last touches on her hair, she snaps back to her old self, telling off Johnson with the fact that “I am the only reason you and your kids don’t starve o the street, so help me God if you don’t forget what you saw here.”
>Your boss lets you go, with a card to let you onto the property of her home, and the promise that you would finish the report. You may have been a bit emasculated, but you now don’t have to smell catpiss every day when you wake up. Not bad for a day’s lack of work.
Also, does anyone have the full scan? I need to print it out at kinkos for my friend, that or actually order it

i love them.
more.

youtube.com/watch?v=lP_bYnwr0lU&index=3&list=PL990530D4F661173B

This is your god now, kike-suckers. Slurp it all up and ask harvey shekelstien if you made a mess.

Your not fooling anyone pal

I like to post in the heart of kike central

Watch Chinese cartoons about cute girls doing cute things

This.

I have a question for the Yuropoor Anons. Was Europe always depressing before it became an Islamic state or has it always been that way?

JAMES O'QUEEF IS A RUSSIAN AGENT AND HIS VIDEOS ARE MADE OF STATE OF THE ART RUSSIAN CGI
DON NOT WATCH OR BELIEVE THEM

These guys are false flagging to make it look like all White Nationalists don't like Trump, which isn't true, don't let these retards demonize WN

t. White Nationalist who voted for and still supports Trump

portubro speaks the truth
also don't feed the shills (you)s

No one has gone against them and lived, what would make trump different.

what is that?

praise kek!

but I pee from there...

to the womb?

is that even healthy?

how can drumpfy compete with such numbers?

youtube.com/watch?v=j_f3Jwozkjw

>CGI
>implying Russia can afford computers

One is backed by science the other backed by kike propaganda

the FUCK

Join or die, my friends. Do not infight.

by taking over the @POTUS username on January 20th

I want Justice
Not meaningless platitudes but justice

>bullet proof glass panels have huge 6 inch gaps in them

fuck off we're full

It was also said that manufacturing jobs wouldn't come back, the Brexit wouldn't happen, Hillary would win, and the stock market would crash.

You're not even in Europe what do you care

Post more backgrounds, friend

He has us, the SS, the military, and the CIA have gotten soft and egotistical. They have a muslim who voted commie for crying out loud!

I think Trump is going to start the great victory against niggerdom, Sup Forums.

He's using ben carson who grew up in poverty, and steve harvey. The niggers constantly deal with their own communities being shit because our government keeps promoting that kind of behavior. By default, things should get better under trump. Why do non-governmental members of the black community always advocate against niggerdom?
It's because they DON'T want their people to be such garbage, they don't want the violence, the crime, the substance abuse

Look at pic related

No government interference, the poor people of lawless kowloon cooperate together and still head happy lives. How is it that poorer communities, without leftists there to fuck with them, manage to create happy, productive lives for themselves? Because they don't want to have shitty communities.

That's why trump will help in part in fixing black america, and getting blacks on board in the fight against globalism. Do you actually think niggers like the fact they're complete niggers? No one could actually be happy in such conditions. Not being able to trust your fellow man to not shoot you, to not steal your car. I can't imagine a happy life where I can't stand or trust my own kind, where everyone has "bucket of crabs" mentality and tries to bring each other down.

And they do try to pull themselves out of it, to pull themselves out of niggerdom. And you know who shoves them right back down? The cancerous ones. But they are no longer in control.

A couple nights ago I spazzed out in a racist rant at my girlfriend because I was drunk and /ptg/ was egging me on.
I cringe looking at the texts because they were really, really bad. (Bernie Sanders belongs in an oven, etc)

I then linked her here. I don't know what I've done with my life. Today I woke up to see "someone" put a jar of bleach on my front porch.

She's gone psycho after me, Sup Forums.
You've all ruined my life. My relationship is in shambles because of you faggots.

>CNN
You are fake news.

>Fake news
>(((could be)))

All you anons are my bros. Anyone born on this soil is my bro. I will remain without faction, without division.

Have no creed
Have no faction
Have no online presence
Stay safe
Stay Anonymous

Maybe if you weren't mentally inferior you'd be able to control your impulses and the drink. Faggot.

THIS IS IT!!!

THESE ARE GOING TO BE THE NIGGER TAPES THAT KILL HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN.

Seriously though, how do you sign up to join?

>fuck D&S

I would

Posting scientific articles dont make you look stupid. They validate you position

scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/2-3/203.full

(2009) Way & Lieberman analyze genetic contribution to cultural differences in this piece and draw support for dual-inheritance theory.

They show that there are genetic predispositions for IQ, collectivism, individualism, a wide breadth of aspects of socialization, depression, and other psychocultural phenomena which determine the values of societies and their people. They show that populations have mean genetics which means they have mean dispositions and thus mean personalities as well and thus cultures are formed around those same means.

These findings are supported by (Simoons, F, 1969; Simoons, F, 1970; Cavalli-Sforza, Menozzi & Piazza, 1994; Holden & Mace, 1997; Durham, 1991; Perry et al., 2007; Campbell, 1965; McElreath & Henrich, 2007; Kroeberm & Kluckhohn, 1952; Sasaki, 2013; Cochran & Harpending, 2009; Bentley, Hahn & Shennan, 2004; Boyd & Richerson, 1985; Gabora, 1995; and so many more)

>CNN

Fuck off you larping faggot

well yeah
i support restricting immigration from new arabia, we don't want to let in terrorists

>russians have cgi

Put down the ale lad.
That was your downfall.
You have done this to yourself.

>unironically voting for Le Cheeto CHUD
Idiot.

We're trying to get the lovable goons who live there and post in these threads out of there.

I had a good chuckle at this

I managed to beat him out when we were talking about Obamacare because that was mostly what I focused on with the trump policies.
I went completely blank when he brought up energy. I should've conceded there but his autistic screeching wouldn't stop.
I fought hard but I have not lost.
I still have a chance.

You are talking to the literal kikes who shut down TRS

Just dump her. I told my girlfriend about Sup Forums and she just thought it was funny.

Why haven't you read Mishima?

Unless you're a journalist, of course. It's illegal for regular people to watch the videos.

Nevermind I think I figured it out.

Gunna be so /comfy/ on Friday

>tfw I have to use (you) bait to get any (you)'s