Satanic TV

HELLO, I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU MY FELLOW BRAVE CHRISTIAN RIGHT WING MEN, THAT THIS SHOW IS TAINTING OUR CHILDREN'S PURITY.

What my fellow Americans would call the "Lying liberal media" is at it again, teaching white children witch craft and other un christian ideas, how do we stop this, and purge the devil worshipers from out kids vision?

I want to hear nothing from Left wing, and weak right wing degenerates here, Satan has controlled you guys for too long.

Lets take down this satanic show

never heard of it; please explain, i live under a rock

also, does rule 34 exist

It is a show about witches teaching our children to spread Satans art, we need to crush it, this sort of thing is a threat to Christian nations such as our own ones.

I've seen this snow on TV, of course it's European. The bible warns that you should not permit a witch to live, we should not permit this media that encourages witchcraft to continue airing and infecting our children's minds.

How is this worse than Sabrina The Teenage Witch or Harry Potter?

(Not saying it's bad or good as I haven't seen it)

Wow, this is a neat new kind of shitposting.
>please explain
Magic=Satan

Looks like some kinda anime ripoff. The faggy bishonen men are the actual negative part of this picture. At least there isn't a fat chick though and they're all presumably white, and the architecture is also European and glorious.
Why don't you try to teach white children an actual white religion instead of Christianity? If you want to indoctrinate children with Jewish morality, that's fine, but keep European identity out of it, because Christianity is not a European religion.

Sabrina and Harry Potter should be banned, or at the very least show their punishment or have them turn to Christ. We should not allow satanic media to air!
BAN ALL THESE MAGICIAN SHOWS LIKE CHRIS ANGEL
BAN SHOWS ABOUT DRUNKARDS LIKE GEORDIE SHORE
BAN SHOWS THAT ENCOURAGE ADULTERY LIKE SEX AND THE CITY

deal with it

Christianity is the only real religion to exist

What about Judaism, of which Christianity is an offshoot and shares much of it's lore with?

Judaism is half correct but they reject Christ so they're not a real religion

What does acceptance of Christ have to do with being a religion?

Because you can only go to Heaven if you accept Christ

What if I want to go to Valhalla instead?

Who are these semen demons?

>being a christian

kill yourself faggot

>still having telly
>current year

Valhalla isn't real

Correct.

Thank you greatest ally

You got me, i am a lefty seeing if witchcraft baiting still works, apparently the religious right is still alive.