youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're still alive.

Did Ana buy a CC gun yet?

superpac

What's bigger

Cenk's gut or Ana's nose

Everything

The Yollng Turks or The Yoiing Turks? Seems confusing.

Found two

I agree with them on most things but I think they should have a more diverse cast. Just a straight white male & straight white female, in 2017? Come on man...

>Find a flaw
This seems pretty self explanatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Didn't the young Turks commit the Armenian genocide? How the fuck can they name an organization like that

The Young Turds? Sink Yogurt is a pandering tool (former self-professed Republican) and Ana is a salty cunt.

https:// jew tu.be/mHZSCFX8NRg?t=15m15s

Ana thinks she's better than me with her hoighty toighty attitude and square tits.

Their election predictions.

Well let's see... they're IDIOTS. Does that count? *^_^*

Someone on the far right needs to infiltrate that pussy and impregnate it with right wing genes.

she's a dumb bitch

Armenian Genocide.

Bangin body.tho

Lost 1/3rd of their viewers since the election.

Young Cucks is drowning in the piss of SJWism, lol.

None

DEUS VULT

>The Young Turks
>an Armenian cohost

Anna is cucked, hosting a show with a roach that slaughtered her grandma

They didn't even know The Young Turks were. Acted like a bunch of arrogant pricks when confront by it.

Never were like, yea we shoulda done our research better our bad.

Then went full SJW damage control like a good goyim, and denied a genocide........

They are the liberal epitome of living in your own bubble.

>The Daily Shoah
>Jewish wife and a mulatto family member

talk about an average looking twat

go to any college bar in the US and you can find 30 slags like her waiting to accuse of rape in the morning

hi Ana. that's bretty rayciss of (You), don't you think?

Can we ruin Cenk's life by bringing up that one time he said nigga on TYT? I'm sure if we bring it up now, the leftists would wish for his death.

Basically the equivalent of a Jew working with a Nazi. Complete hypocrites.

Ana when referring to the armenian genocide says
>"turks can't be held accountable for the actions of other turks 100 years ago"

Ana when talking about whites
>"you are directly responsible for slavery and the colonization your ancestors participated in

RT make complete asses of themselves every single time they try to produce a show to appeal to "hip" young Americans.

That's why RT is best viewed over the web, where you can avoid most of their pandering shit from RT America. I'd rather watch documentaries about rat-catching cats at the Hermitage and ice fishing on Kamchatka than this drivel - Young Turks, Larry King, The Resident, The Young Cocks or whatever it's called, etc.

wanna join my band, goy

fucking fpbp

Once again, the first post truly is the best post.

I hope she does. On the ATF 4473 form it asks if you use marijuana and she admits she does.