Muslims of Sup Forums, apologize now for killing 400 million

Muslims of Sup Forums, apologize now for killing 400 million.

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/islamic-invasion-of-india-the-greatest-genocide-in-history/

Sorry our muslims can't apologize, they are busy digging their own graves.

killing indians is doing the world a favor m8

The thing that always shocks me about the invasions of india and persia is how little the Muslims concerned themselves with the cultures they were actually invading. You hear all about the evils of colonialism and everything but the European colonists learned local language and cultures and became familiar with the people they were invading, and in general showed little interest in actively exterminating the cultures and rather using them for cheap labor instead. The Muslims just marched in and killed everybody, looting and destroying everything they touched. When they encountered Buddhists they wrote back home of having encountered "shaven headed Brahmin," they'd just walked into an entirely different culture and faith to the hindus they were previously exterminating and didn't even notice. They just walked over everything massacring whatever they came across and taking sex slaves. There's still American Indians, still Hindus, still African pagans etc among other peoples conquered by the Europeans, but where are the Zoroastrians? Where are the Tengrists? All gone. Most of the current Tengrists are modern neopagan types.

The only culture I can think of that was truly exterminated directly by Europeans were other European cultures such as the pagans during the expansion of Christianity.

good lad

I'm actually fucking clapping at how much they progressed and look at what they were, they were a fucking world power fucking shit up left and right, conquering and enriching themselves as crap, blows my mind.

Muhammad was literally the best state crafter and empire builder of all time, way better than the roman empire.

Name the lasting infrastructure projects here implemented.
I'll wait.

Also Mongols >>> Dirty sand pedos

A fucking leaf

That's where you are wrong kiddo if you think we don't teach our kids how cancerous Islam is.

Its you guys (Whites) who are cucks and tells us Hindus that we are warmongers and discriminatory to muslims for things that happened in past. Its you (whites) you get yourself cucked by spreading the cancer of liberalism while sucking the saudi dick.

Yes, good for them since we will just burn them instead of burying them.

>Empire builder
Stealing doesn't make you rich, the reason why almost every Islamic country is so fucking shit until it has oil wells proves my point.

Ach, the reconquista in Spain did totally drive out Muslim European culture though. For the better, since they were unwelcome by the native Castilians and Aragonese who had been there since Roman times, probably further back. Still, it is an example of a culture exterminated directly by Europeans. They either converted or burned at the stake.

Even with the pagans, in almost all cases there was a gradual shift and some local pagan customs were adopted into Christianity.

Lol what "infrastructure"

Muslims just used and maintained existing infrastructure built by greeks, romans and persians (and allowed the agrarian infrastructure they didn't require as goat herders to collapse)

The Islamic golden age ended because Mongols wrecked the infrastructure left by the ancients in many cities and Muslims being retards couldn't be bothered digging out the canals again lmao

That was only a reaction to the previous Muslim invasion though, not an active measure to expulse already existing culture in foreign invaded land

yes that all was exactly my point.

Muslims can't into empire.
The smart people they had they literally kidnapped from other cultures.

Even in their golden age they copied our maths and sold you as their own, the Arabic number system your kind always while about is actually the hindu/indian number system.

>you guys

Only legit retards attribute mathematics to Arab Muslims when 90% of pre-calculus mathematics had been around since ancient greece

" Hindu numeral system,[2] a positional decimal numeral system, is the most common system for the symbolic representation of numbers in the world. It was invented between the 1st and 4th centuries by Indian mathematicians."

The "Hindu-Arabic" way many people refer to it is just more bullshit due to historical misconceptions

Hey, can I have a conservative, scholarly-accepted number of how many Hindus the Muslims killed during their conquest because 400 million of the 600 million population seems over the top and almost impossible. How long did this invasion last and how many other invasions were there that resulted in such a high amount of deaths?

The invasion is ongoing

poo in loo

>Muslims can't into empire.
They conquered the Byzantines, Berbers, Indians, Persians, Spanish, and unified Arabia in 1 year.

Islam has much for us to learn about, and I will NOT forsake the truth of power that the religion possesses.

>10
Which you got only because the proto indo Europeans were kind enough to conquer you

>Spreading Liberalism
>Just elected Trump
Pick one and of one Pahjeet

>Only legit retards attribute mathematics to Arab Muslims
This

Islamic conquests in India started in the 8th century but due to the united front of the Indian Rajputana kingdom the invaders were successfully defeated for 500 years.

The first successful invasion happened in the 12th century when the differences between the Indian kings grew too much. The Delhi sultanate ruled with the help of local hindu kings and helped in stopping the Mongolian conquests through collective efforts.

Then the Mughals came who established a huge empire with a secular government but as soon as the Mughals dropped the notion of secularism, the decline of Mughal empire Began with Marathas and Sikhs defeating them taking most of their territory.

>proto indo Europeans were kind enough to conquer you
Greeks never conquered India Alexander chickened out due to the large Nanda Army waiting for him to cross the ganges and the Greek Satraps married the Helena of Babylon to Ashoka so he will finally stop invading them.

Electing Trump just now doesn't mean you didn't like being a cuckold for a past few decades.