Morality's only relevant question should be this:

Morality's only relevant question should be this:

"Would you like it if your son/daughter did it?"

Interchange son/daughter when fits.

If the answer is "no", it's immoral.
If the answer is "yes", it's moral.

Point blank, period. I literally BTFO'd every single book on ethics.

btfo

the funny thing is that you're going to joke around and meme yourself through this, but at the end of the day, you know you have no counter-argument for this

>would you like it if your daughter married a man?
>would you like it if your son married a man?

>yes
>no

Literally what were you trying to prove?

The sad thing is SJWs and libs are so twisted they want their sons taking it in the ass. They want their daughters fucking a new guy every week. And they wouldn't care if their children did party drugs. So it's not really an argument you can use against them.

Stupid. People would give different answers based on their own morals/preferences.

Would you like if your son/daughter was gay?
Would you like if your son/daughter married a person of different ethnicity?
Would you like if your son/daughter were a liberal?

Thank you for proving my point, retard?

so your point was that morality is relative?

No. My point is that the flawless formula for knowing what is or isn't moral/degenerate/etc. is to ask yourself the questions I've already gave.

That does however imply that morality is relative (which it is)..but that's beside the point.

Btw, while you're contemplating my ubermensch philosophical inquiry, check my dubz you cuck.

You need to establish Morality is relative before you do this.

Well that's already been established, no way around it

Can't derive an "ought" from an "is", you can only derive "ought" from other "ought" statements, therefore your entire "ought" ideology must be ultimately derived from an unjustified "ought" that you just feel strongly about (and that's okay, many people will feel strongly about it as well, that's the nature of human interpersonal dynamics)

Doesn't mean you can't argue ethics either. There is plenty of logic involved in deriving "ought" from "ought". And there are enough basic/unjustified "ought" statements out there that are widely shared to start from

I wouldn't want my son to join the army but that wouldn't make joining the army an inherently immoral act.

/thread

You 'ought' to stop posting

>baby leaf can't handle basic logical reasoning

heh

Checked
>Maple niggers are niggers
/thread

>this kills the leaf

Checked. Canada will be rangebanned by 2018.

leafs BTFO

LEAFS BTFO

LEAFS BTFO DAY OF THE RAKE NOW !!!

>would you like it if your son or daughter successfully robbed a bank without getting caught and gave you a million dollars

Guess it's moral to steal.

I guess Kek hates the leaf as much as I do.

Kek'd and checked.

I wonder if the parents of the 9/11 hijackers approved if their actions.

>grill is about to suck your dick
>tell her to stop because you wouldn't want one of your kids to suck your dick

Kek.

I want to jerk off. Do I jerk myself off?
> "Would I like it if my son/daughter jerked me off?"
That's just fucking wierd. Alright maybe phrasing.

> "Would I like if my son/daughter jerked themselves off?"
again weird to think about because I am now forced, by this retarded thought experiment to think about my relatives jerking off.

I know that jerking off is morally acceptable, Your test did not give me an answer whether or not its acceptable but it made me feel VERY uncomfortable. Shit test.

Let's go furher, ja!

Suppose there is an Allahu Akbarian at a train station screaming "Takbir" and ready to blow up a whole lotta people up. I am next to him and I could tackle him off the platform making it so him and I are the only victims of the inevitable explosion. I reason that tackling him is the morally right thing to do and I am ready to sacrifice my life to save a dozen. Now,
> "Would I like if my son/daughter tackled jihadi Joe and sacrificed themselves?"
See, not really. When its me Im ok with that, BUT when im forced to think in terms of my children all of a sudden lives of dozen of other people on the platform seems way less important in comparison. So no, I wouldn't like them to do that.

Your test is a C/C- . Very fucking lazy.

Witnessed.

You simply bastardised the golden rule.
"Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself"

Without the retarded son/daughter thing like "Would I have sex with this woman"

L-LINK TO PIC PLZ