Is the DNC going to surrender the internet?

Trump is a bully!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/740973710593654784
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/741007091947556864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Democrats literally admitting that they can't handle the bantz

He isn't wrong.

a democrat engaging in a battle of wits with trump is like a retarded child with a stick trying to sink a carrier battle group

>DNC can't even win arguments when they're reduced to 150 character rhetorical talking points, the specialty of modern leftists

The democratic party is as incompetent as it is corrupt, and they won't reform because their retarded partisan supporters enable their continued failure by buying into their bullshit about how losing the election totally wasn't their fault.

>i-it was HER TURN

MEME GAME THORO

Fucking seriously?

>TRUMP IS STUPID!
>admit you can't win an argument with him on twitter
kek

they don't know what the fuck to to do when the other person doesn't cower when they call them racist or sexist
they're all used to respectable conservatives that show up in a bow tie and stutter as they try to explain themselves

>we can't handle the President's fire twitter comments
America, whenever I feel like I'm living in a bizarre parody of Canada, I remember that the USA has gotten even MORE ridiculous and I feel fine again. Thank you for that.

First liberal I've ever agreed with Good job Dnc welcome back to reality!

>The president-elect’s willingness to attack seemingly any and all comers — Mr. Lewis is one of the few figures revered across party lines — nearly every day makes him an even more difficult target for Democrats.

they are all little bitches

Didn't Russia totally have something to do with them losing?

John Podesta's password was p@ssw0rd

DNC email server password was Obama08

Keep in mind this is a party that was responsible for making foreign policy decisions that affect the economy of the entire globe. Even if Russia was responsible for the hacks, it's still basically the DNC's fault.

American here
Your welcome
Also
I'm fucking loving it, it's like being in some strange combination of South Park a cheesy 80's movie and republican propaganda

how long will it take liberals to learn "Talk shit, get hit"?

It doesn't matter if you could have Jesus Christ himself talk shit on Trump. Trump would retaliate. And I fucking love Trump for that.

>Jesus should have stuck to the carpentry. 3 years preaching and he gets nails put in him rather than the other way around. Sad!

jap posters always have quality bantz
>inb4 that "japan needs immigrants" faggot

Its going to be even better once he takes office, any pipsqueak Congressmen that dares to defy him is going to be humiliated on twitter.

They haven't even learned how to play knifey spooney

These people define "winning a twitter battle" as getting more favs and retweets

You're welcome leaf. We voted for the chaos candidate and it's going to be an entertaining 8 years!

This is my favorite article screenshot. I hope all liberals just start trying to believe that Donald Trump doesn't exist.

>DRUMPKINS, trump won against all odds and against the world, but he keeps tweeting stuff so make him stop!!! i know better so trust me mumkerkins
people want him not to use twitter because he OWNS them so bad. that's why you always see ctr come here saying drumpkins get him off twitter

>We voted for the chaos candidate

And he wants to appoint Chaos. What more could you ask for?

Not surprised. Obama already tried to give the UN control of our internet.

Libcucks that think Democrats can do no wrong are gonna feel real stupid when their blogs get shutdown for wrongthink.

Something I've been hearing political experts say is that the Democrat Party leadership is going to be really screwed; because the old, white leaders like Hillary and Reid are dying-off, and the new generation is full of incompetent niggers and airheaded SJWs.

The DNC's demonization of white people is literally draining them of talent.

>Something I've been hearing political experts say is that the Democrat Party leadership is going to be really screwed; because the old, white leaders like Hillary and Reid are dying-off, and the new generation is full of incompetent niggers and airheaded SJWs.
>The DNC's demonization of white people is literally draining them of talent.

Trump will get 80% of the White vote in 20

If they run a white hating nigger in 2020 it's over for the dems

ive never seen a more cucked looking man

and i hate using the word cucked but fuck there is no other word for that man

the semite phenotype raises its ugly head.

Most people used to just call them brown nosers and wimps.

He makes sense in this comment so the Dems will deny him the chair. They are going with the muslim, White hating nigger muslim communist to lead the DNC.

>Top political personnels in the US of A
>Pandering over Twatters posts

Really nogging my lodgings

kek!!

>Those passwords
Is the DNC ran by 90 year women or 3 year old babies?

Its very easy to beat trump at twitter, they just don't want to do it. You just need to find someone who can give the bantz harder than Trump does and he would crumble like stale bread.

How? He has been insulted in every way imaginable and doesnt give a fuck. He is counter punches and is on the offensive until you give up.

both.

Everyone who attacked always tried to maintain the air of superiority, treating Donald's comments like he's a child to ignore or scold.

I.e. Trump calls someone stupid and lazy, they respond back saying how it was in poor taste and how "offensive" he is.

Rather, just snap back with "If that's so, how do you explain your haircut" or something. Basically you have to go as low as he does, only make yourself be wittier about it too.

Actors, comedians, politicians, singers, royalty have tried this and everyone of them has come out on the losing side.

Trump cant be stumped on twitter.

>Trump cant be stumped period

fixed that for you

>be me
>at aunts house BBQing some briskets for their womens march organizing
>aunt bragging about her tweets to trump
>"hes an asshole with small hands!" and other vulgarities lacking class/wit
>bragging about how her an her hilldawggies have been killin it on twitter
>quietly continue wrapping my briskets for the texas crutch

lmao these people are so fucking off the mark when it comes to being even remotely close to the truth of what is happening these days

I am going to enjoy the democrat implosion over the next 4 years. They refuse to acknowledge how bad they're fracturing. Pure hubris and arrogance.

>Democrats Mull How to Confront Trump

99% of the mainstream media is constantly spewing their propaganda. What more do they need?

A fucking pogrom.

"killing it on twitter"

>Accomplishing nothing but e-brownie points

>doesnt know about the collective conciousness

>Killary tells Trump to "delete your account"
>Trump fires back about deleted emails and asking how long it took her staff of over 800 people to think up that tweet
I love this timeline

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/740973710593654784

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/741007091947556864

Ever wanna good laugh at the butthurt of leftists just go read any reply to trumps tweets, any one will do

>literally an unironic delet this

The real irony here is that they still don't get it. Trump treats his twitter account like its not a big deal, he just says what's on his mind and you can always tell its the words of the man himself. Meanwhile every other poltician does this bullshit tweet-by-commitee scheme where they have a team of people brainstorming out the best idea and in the end you know its just some phony shit.

the guy is obviously an idiot
maybe that's what's wrong with the party

Too bad for the DNC their party is full of idiots who will keep taking Trump's bait

Social media sites like Twitter and Facebook didn't got popular because they were formal and normal. Trump is attacked there too and literally what he just said is just another day on Twitter, more word play.

>it's not the full blown aids "XENOPHOBIA, RACISM, SEXISM AND TRANSPHOBIA JUST WON THIS STATE!"

They could make a small investment into a single book and find all the answers.

>I hope all liberals just start trying to believe that Donald Trump doesn't exist.

They'll recede into safe spaces so deep that they become the NEETs and we become the normies.

I don't understand how it matters to anything. Robbing a bank with a plastic spoon is still robbery.

>we become the normies.
that would be hilarious

Their IT thought a phishing email was legit and okayed podesta putting his password there.

>Rather, just snap back with "If that's so, how do you explain your haircut" or something

>DNC gets so hysterical they actually try to have that Sandnigger run for office
>Trump goes for the 3rd term in 2024
>US gets into The Final Crusade

But when your bank has so shit security measures that a retard with spoon hauled half your gold and money, then maybe, just maybe you're a fucking idiot.

>we become the normies

Thats dangerous thinking user

Underrated af

>Robbing a bank with a plastic spoon is still robbery.
And how dumb would you have to be to PUT YOUR MONEY INTO a bank that could get robbed with a plastic spoon?

That is why the DNC deserves to fail.

>>

>This is a comedian

Kek, beat me to it

I believe it. I mean, shit, look at all these things they make fun of Trump for. Damn near every day something new. Like that rumor about the golden showers. Jokes and jokes and jokes about golden showers. And his hair and his skin and fucking his daughter.

And yet when Trump point to one of them and says "you are not legitimate," or "you should be spending your time on more worthwhile thing," they lose their fucking minds.

That's what really strikes me right now. For all the criticism of Trump's policies and all the shots taken at him and his family, whenever he actually bites back, they get so damn upset.

Don't get me wrong, making fun of presidents is nothing new. God knows Bill is horny and GW is a retard. But when Trump actually responds, quite predictably I might add, it's like they're shocked. And that shock turns to seething rage so quickly, it's frankly kind of amazing.

Considering the generation that invented the safe space, makes you think.