So what happened with Destiny, did he blow her fuck out with his logic and reason?

So what happened with Destiny, did he blow her fuck out with his logic and reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck the widow's son, you will all burn too

she ain't no ann coulter I tell you hwhat

>Destiny?

Either way I feel like I lost brain cells

former Starcraft 2 streamer.

Anyone have a link...? I keep trying to find it but it's as if it never happened.

clips.twitch tv/destiny/CheerfulWormItsBoshyTime

>cropping
fucking homo

>buy my shitpost- I'm mean book goy.

A French proxy? You're really reaching now (((Lauren)))

VOD
tw
itch.tv/destiny/v/115002661?t=44m24s

>being this mad
>announcing reports

Enjoy your ban

the video keeps looping back to the beginning when she first starts talking. fucking twitch.

not on youtube yet, i'd check his channel tomorrow

Anyone know who fare better or was it just casual?

i haven't watched it.
who's going to take one for the team & report back?

I watched it. Her literal argument was: "Economics data is not better evidence than anecdotes. Data is simply a collection of anecdotes." I don't know why the alt-right chooses 21 year olds without college degrees to be the bastions of their movement.

not me senpai; I can't stand destiny, I stopped watching him since he became an sjw,
Not relevant but I did watch him debate Jim and Sargon...
He seems to still think that blacks have no agency and all the wrongs with them are white's fault direct or indirect

>destiny
literally who

Can someone please post that webm of Lauren Southern with her thigh gap in those jean shorts

How long is it the linked shows its 4hr plus?

also what was the data/stats they spoke of?

she did get blown the fuck out...hard to do arguing for the more correct side of things

Lauren was not prepared and couldn't defend her position.

Destiny made typical marxist, left wing arguments and kept changing the subject.

Even though she is on the"""right""" i am glad she lost. She is a useless cunt.

No shit, she's only 21
Was the debate purely economic or?

Jim cucked him pretty fucking hard with zero prep time or for knowledge of what the debate was