/PCG/ Protestant Church General

We Proddies need a discussion thread, Catholics have theirs, Atheists have theirs, I've even seen a Muslim thread or 7. Let's discuss the importance of Protestantism ITT.

Talking points: The necessity of the reformation, the fall of the Catholic church, the resemblance of the Catholic Church and the Whore of Babylon described in Revelation 17:4, the debate on the necessity of Baptism, popular interpretations of Prophecy in Revelation, the heresy and blasphemies committed by the current and past popes, etc.

Please provide sources for all arguments, Canonical and scriptural for doctrinal arguments, and other sources allowed for general observations and or arguments for heresy being committed

Other urls found in this thread:

ncregister.com/blog/scottericalt/we-need-to-stop-saying-that-there-are-33000-protestant-denominations
ccel.org/ccel/alexander_a/canon.iii.v.html
youtube.com/user/AominOrg/videos
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
youtube.com/watch?v=C7v3dw1BUz0
archive.is/UGXUq
end-times-prophecy.org/who-is-the-bible-antichrist-today.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-6FfTxwTX34
youtube.com/watch?v=NudAx6zXZnQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theology_of_the_Cross
youtube.com/watch?v=deKlXQiwaow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

alright

I'd prefer her to bend me over and whip over that bench

What does that mean

what does what mean?

What Protestants though? Majesterial or "Reformed".

Because if you are a Reformed Protestant or one of the many heresies that the USA pops out every year you can kindly go fuck off.

I'm not referring to the heretical churches with Lesbian bishops and all that crazy bullshit, only the churchs that take the Bible word for word and base all their belief and customs directly from the book itself. Canonical faith

Canonical faith is subjective. The problem with the Protestant title is anyone can claim it. There is no structure to it. Majesterial Protestants, like the Anglicans and Lutherans have structure. Everyone else...not so much.

For your faith to be Canonical, it must be Orthodox, and that means accepting the Imperial church as outlined by the Council of Nicaea. Either Catholics or Greek Orthodox. Beyond that, for your faith to be true to the teachings of Christ, well, that requires Protestantism as envisioned by Martin Luther and the early the reformers.

The problem with Protestantism is that very few of the denominations actually follow the orthodoxy. At least the Anglicans and the Lutherans keep the liturgy and the Canon. The rest...well, they range from somewhat decent to raging heretics.

I'm just coming back to the flock. My family are historically Methodists. What category does that fall into? I honestly don't know. I've looked at some stuff, but it's mostly quibbles over seemingly minor points of theology.

Is Islam a branch of Protestantism?

All you heretics need to educate yourselves.
ncregister.com/blog/scottericalt/we-need-to-stop-saying-that-there-are-33000-protestant-denominations
ccel.org/ccel/alexander_a/canon.iii.v.html
youtube.com/user/AominOrg/videos

no, its closer to Arianism.

I believe that the Bible is enough of a guide to life and receiving salvation, that any doctrine outside of it is unnecessary, and that any customs that are not biblical should not be practiced. Jesus showed us how to live and His instruction suffices.

The picture and whore of Babylon

All of the churches have been corrupted with Judaism.

How do you know your personal reading of the scriptures is accurate. On what basis do you build the foundation of your belief?

The picture is of Martin Luther nailing the 95 theses to the door of the church. The whore of babylon is a false religious power that is prophesied in the book of revelation, and I believe it accurately describes the catholic church. See for the description that is given in the Bible and also some pictures of the Catholic Church that have all of the telltale signs that are given

The protestant church is dead in Europe everything has fallen. Swedes are becoming pagan now

Isn't Christianity just hijacked reformation of Judaism

Prayer and meditation, asking God directly for wisdom, which is instructed in the Bible

Christianity is related to Judaism in the sense that they worship the same God, but Christ denounced the Jews as God's chosen people and brought salvation to all people, later calling the false Jews the synagogue of Satan

Sure, if you consider Islamic "pagan''.

Also, the prophesy of the Whore of Babylon, which accurately describes the Catholic church, was hundreds of years before the Catholic Church took on the appearance that fits the description, simultaneously validating that the prophecy is God sent and 100% real

I consider Christianity to be the philosophy of Jesus hijacked by Judaism.

They should not be worshiping Yahweh, it is leading them into darkness. And always has.

Jesus claimed to be the Son of God and denounced the Jews as evil, what could possibly lead to this thought?

Read the Gospel of Thomas.

His words were changed to mention the deity of Judaism. The older the sources, there more he speaks only of seeking truth.

How do you know its not the devil whispering in your ear and not God? Some the greatest heresies were done by men who had the best of intentions.

Martin Luther was smart guy, but fuck protestant heresy nowadays

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

Picture related, it is official priest of lutherian major church here in finland. "Priest".

>How do you know its not the devil whispering in your ear
They don't. That is the problem. We see the troublesome results continuously.

The only way to know good is to do it with proof. Help the needy without expectation of worship. Make a visible good, and no good being can contest it.

Why is the Protestant Bible shorter than the Catholic Bible?
What is wrong with those parts that you decided to take out from your version?

>implying that half of Catholics aren't liberals
Hell, even their Jesuit pope is liberal

repeated prayer and meditation, asking for forgiveness of your sins and for God to show you what is right in His word, and the Bible itself says that Satan cannot interfere between contacting the Lord as long as you are clean and ask purely

The Apocrypha was not part of the original Canon and not written by the apostles, it was only (((officially))) added at the Council of Trent after the Pope was called on his bullshit by Martin Luther and the catholic church was about to lose its money grabbing schemes of indulgences and almost all of their credibility. Until then, the Apocrypha was kept separate from the Bible and never claimed to be divinely inspired

I am not implying that, I am implying ORTHODOXY.

Catholic church is worst heresy there is, even worse than lutherian.

>the Bible itself says that Satan cannot interfere
The first thing the devil would do is say he is not the devil. The second thing he would do is say you are safe from the devil.

All of the scripture is tainted with Judaic heresy. Only the old words of Jesus, free from the deity of Judaism, may be of any value.

There can be sinful churches, just because a church is "Protestant" does not mean it is biblical. Why do you think there were so many letters to churches that pointed out their wrongdoings that were canonized?

The bible also says nobody is clean or even able to act pure. And thus the problem Protestantism has run into. Believing that every individual can divine the will of God through individual effort has led to a flowering of heretical beliefs. From lesbian priestesses, or entire congregations accepting the belief that giving their pastor their money will make them rich.

Luthers critiques of the Churches excesses were accurate and well founded. But Luther never intended for what the "reformed" Protestants started to push. Every individual being able to interpret the will of God. That, is not possible.

So Jesus, claiming to be the Son of God, which is historical not just biblical, who instructed His followers to record his journeys, was a heretic? Source on that?

1 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 1:7 - But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Titus 3:5 - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

2 Corinthians 7:1 - Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Romans 12:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

You're right that we are all sinners and unclean, but the inability to become clean is wrong my friend

>which is historical
Tis not historical. Read the Gospel of Thomas.

You worship Yahweh, who is not your lord.

Originally, it wasn't like that. Luther moved the apocryphal books at the end of the bible. and sometime around the 18th century protestants decided to remove them, no body knows why. Personally, it could either be financial reasons, or the fact Mormons were building a new 'book' and probably used the apocrypha as an argument against Christians.

Oh, my mistake. Always, the filioque is for the best.

Please enlighten me, who is then? And also your source is non canonical and irrelevant to the discussion

Can sombody red pill me on the Episcopalian-ism? I was kinda born into it but I haven't attended service in years, and when I did I went only to satisfy my parents and didn't pay much attention to the services.

I've been thinking about getting back into church, if only to interact with other human beings, and a bunch of anons have been saying that it's filled with degenerat cucks.

So what's the scoop?

>your source is non canonical
Of course it isn't, haven't you been listening? The canon is tainted by Judaism.
All sources but the tainted ones were purged, including those of Manichaeism.

Jesus spoke only of the Truth.

who rastaman here?
youtube.com/watch?v=C7v3dw1BUz0

so the original canonization of the Bible is wrong?

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Revelation 22:18-19

The Council of Trent officially added the Apocrypha to the Bible, heresy

All forms of Anglicanism(which Episcopalianism derives) is dead.
archive.is/UGXUq

Modern day Episcopalianism is no more than moral relativism disguised with a High Church flourish. One of their bishop's, Spong, even denies the existence of God and the ressurection of Christ. There have been multiple instances of Muslim and Buddhist priests that the episcopalian church has refused to defrock. Episcopalianism cares more about pleasing the culture of the day than of pleasing God. Just look how they completely bend over and take it in the ass from the LGBTQ+ agenda without hesitation. They're the worst of the worst that protestantism has to offer.

Reminder that today is the birth day of a

GREAT CHRISTIAN WARRIOR

It's Robert E. Lee's Birthday.

Please raise awareness and pay respects

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvIU6VQAWpo
Let's start erasing these globalist / communist nigger gibs holidays with traditional, white, American holidays.

Daniel 7:8,21,25 .....'I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them. And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.'

end-times-prophecy.org/who-is-the-bible-antichrist-today.html

Go to the link, very detailed explaination of why the Catholic church is the antichrist/whore of babylon.

All branches of the faith are suffering this cuckery desu.

>Apocrypha

Who defeats Miraak in the bible?

I'll agree that the Catholic Church is the Whore, but I believe Islam to be the beast. Christ says how he honors those that are beheaded in His name, and the Quran directly calls to behead Christians for not worshiping Allah. Those that refuse the beast and his image, or Shariah law and the Islamic state, will be killed. I don't see catholocism ever murdering people for not accepting the Pope. However, the Bible also states that the beast will hate the whore and tear her flesh, which fits Islam and Catholocism playing roles together. The pope has justified the islamic faith on multiple occasions, as the whore will give all power to the beast and call those to worship it

10/10 DLC user

baptists > protestants aka catholicuck-light

you just contradicted yourself

jews dont worship god, they worship satan

>Gospel of Thomas
lmao

I'm southern Baptist/Pentecostal, the south is the last safe haven for the church where no cucking will ever take place, they're by the book and for the book no matter what I assure you. No lesbian bishops, no transgender or homo acceptance, only biblical outlining and obedience

I've been noticing that smaller redpill threads and several nigger hate threads have been autosaged and outright deleted among others. we have mods working with leftypol and antifa fucking this board up. turn up the redpills, goreposts, and nigger hate posts to 12 guys. drive them out or redpill them.

The main quest was shit but visiting """Morrowind""" and exploring the whole island full of new stuff and side missions was pretty great, its also a great DLC if you are into Dwemer faggotry

I like your argument. I think that we absolutly have to keep an eye on both Islam, and the Catholic church, remember, Christ says to flee to the mountains when prosecution comes. Our cities are certainly no longer safe.

this lol

and that is because of the fact that the denial of Christ subverted the Jews worship of God directly to Satan, because Jesus is God's Son and the refusal of Him makes all their practices in vein

Baptist theology originated from Roger Williams.

>Pentecostal
satanic

High Church Lutheran Master Race reporting in.

>and that is because of the fact that the denial of Christ subverted the Jews worship of God directly to Satan, because Jesus is God's Son and the refusal of Him makes all their practices in vein
No, it's because they follow the babylonian talmud instead of the bible, old or new testament

they worshipped satan before jesus was born of mary

>i've never heard of waldensians

Morrowind nostalgia was great, their biggest failure on that DLC was not being able to directly control the flight of dragons.

I admit that these are merely my observations and I'm no theologian, but I cannot for the life of me find anything else that more accurately fits the description, and I've pondered on Revelation heavily for years. Check this video out and look up info on the Pope's views towards Islam, claiming its the same God as the Christian God.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6FfTxwTX34

Here he doesnt directly claim it, but he does send a message of tolerance towards other faiths, which is blasphemy by proxy in the sense that he is not enforcing the fact that Jesus is Lord and claims that its okay to believe whatever

>what are independent fundamentalist baptist churches

He as a jew, he preached to jews, he was a
liberal anti-racist in modern terms. Not really good bio

>pagan now
Why is it bad? Paganism values ethnic blood ties, sex and power
Guys you posted burn Harry Potter books and hunt sodomites. That's about it
youtube.com/watch?v=NudAx6zXZnQ

so you're implying that the Jews were never God's chosen people? I believe we're talking about different sects of Judaism here as I'm referring to those that follow the Torah

He was a jew, correct. He condemned the Jews, however. He was not a liberal in any modern sense of the word, and his only anti racist movement was that all could be accepted into heaven now, not that all men were intellectually or morally equal no matter the race

Kek uneducated. Christians have been persecuted and killed by unnumerable groups throughout history. The catholic church used to murder people for just owning a bible, they definately used to kill people for not accepting the pope.

As a Lutheran, I stand opposed not only to the Papists, to Jews, and Muslims. I also stand opposed to other Reformed churches.

Although other Reformed churches are, of course, much closer to truth than Papists, they are still not there yet.

Only Luther's approach is correct. BEGIN WITH CHRIST. BEGIN WITH THE CROSS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theology_of_the_Cross

The problem with (some of) Calvinism is that it tends to be a Theology of Glory. It starts with God and reasons from that.

Lutheran theology though, doesn't pretend to read the mind of God. Instead, we start with revelation, with God HAS REVEALED to us, on His own terms.

Karl Barth was still a good Calvinist though.

Jews used to be gods chosen people. Before Jesus was born of mary, and when they observed the torah.

>I believe we're talking about different sects of Judaism here as I'm referring to those that follow the Torah
They don't exist, all current jews (liberal and orthodox) follow the talmud over the torah, whenever the talmud contradicts with the torah they follow the talmud. This is what Jesus spoke about,

>Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
>This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
>But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

That is why Jesus calls them false jews.

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

they used to, this book is a prophecy of the end of times though. Time clearly has not ended, and they are no longer killing anyone and likely never will. You clearly have no common sense about you. Also, definitely*

Okay then we were never arguing over anything in the first place

So, what? People can trace back baptistism to Roger Williams, even most of Baptist theology is still identical to his. Also, after a century of the reformation the waldensians and immerse into the mainline protestants groups(of course, there's been some revival movements).
youtube.com/watch?v=deKlXQiwaow

Cont'd.

In Luther's own words (his Commentary on the Galatians):

>Begin with Christ. He came
down to earth, lived among men, suffered, was crucified, and then He died, standing clearly before us, so that our hearts and eyes may fasten upon Him. Thus we shall be kept from climbing into heaven in a curious and futile search after the nature of God.

>If you ask how God may be found, who justifies sinners, know that there is no other God besides this man Christ Jesus. Embrace Him, and forget about the nature of God. But these fanatics who exclude our Mediator in their dealings with God, do not believe me. Did not Christ Himself say: “I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me”? Without Christ there is no access to the Father, but futile rambling; no truth, but hypocrisy; no life, but eternal death.

>When you argue about the nature of God apart from the question of justification, you may be
as profound as you like. But when you deal with conscience and with righteousness over against
the law, sin, death, and the devil, you must close your mind to all inquiries into the nature of God, and concentrate upon Jesus Christ, who says, “Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Doing this, you will recognize the power, and majesty condescending to your condition according to Paul’s statement to the Colossians, “In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge,” and, “In him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” Paul in
wishing grace and peace not alone from God the Father, but also from Jesus Christ, wants to warn us against the curious incursions into the nature of God. We are to hear Christ, who has been appointed by the Father as our divine Teacher.