Thoughts on Obamacare?

Thoughts on Obamacare?

>$1000.49 of your tax money was used to prevent a nigger from dying

How much money have you (((lost))) to the government before having to go the hospital?

1/4 of my monthly pay goes directly to taxes and I'm never ill. Does forced healthcare work in that case?

>retail price: $1003.49
Isn't it nice how they can just inflate the price however much they feel like it, without repercussion?

This isn't Obamacare, this is just regular insurance, Obamacare is when you get subsidies to pay for your insurance.
We should just nationalize the health system and everything about it, skip all the subsidy bs. That's where we're headed anyway.

>$1000.49 of your tax money was used to prevent your mother from dying

Your mother will die in her sleep unless you paypal $1000.49 in trumpcoins to this user

Tough luck, superior people don't get cancer. It's called natural selection and you can even increase your chance by not having degenerate electronics near your head 24/7 or stop eating chemical shit from multinational companies.

>named daughter Megh
he deserves whatever happens

>390 American dollars per month in Texas for individual premiums
>almost no selection of doctors
>1200 dollar deductible
>wind up spending 6000 dollars out of pocket in a year before my insurance pays a dime
>still have to penny and dime, beg them to give me treatment that isn't generic

Fucking welfare babies need to be gassed. I'm gonna die this year at this rate since I can't fucking afford shitskincare.

Time to kill you axiscucks again.

Repeal and replace within the hour.

Even if it takes a week, nothing will change for people receiving health care.

Bills are monthly statements, anyways. The transition will be as smooth as
Donald Trump baby's ass.

and coverage will go up, prices, down. Win for everyone besides big pharma and insurance companies. fuck em all to hell

Why not just take out a massive loan for all their healthcare needs and when the bank comes to collect, use feels arguments in court to get out of paying it back.

If the feels trial fails, they can just flee to Panama

This. Insurance companies are scams.

Remove them.

Also, Conscript Doctors the same way we treat Army Recruits.

Dictate that they must serve the public for free for several years before being honorably discharged in return for free med school and a free office building including free medical equipment.

Last time you did that you fucked the entire world over.

This, but not doctors, just medics.

Doctors in the future will be doing higher tier shit

can someone give me a tl;dr why obamacare is bad and what trump is gonna do about it

Which part of the Constitution says the government is responsible for stopping my mother from dying again?

none, but it should be.
that's what i'd call a civilized society.

if you let each other die you might as well strip naked and live in the woods like nigger tribes.

Yeah no.
Take some responsibility and stop sucking on the teat of government.
Or just roll over and go full Bernie Sanders. EVERYTHING IS FREEEEE

free, as long as you work.
but how can a simple wagie afford a 20k cancer treatment?
it's only fair that society helps him with it, he is working after all.

>Deductibles increased from 100-500%
>Coverage became shit

Trump wants:
>prices to go down
>coverage to go up

by:
>killing invisible state borders for insurance companies
>letting people see the bill before deciding on a treatment, so they can go to a different hospital
>letting people use HSA on their family, not just their dependents.

Well, fair isn't quite the word I'd use. Descent would be more fitting.
Also, where is the line drawn. Is it fair or decent for taxpayers to pay the 20k for gender reassignment therapy because some guy feels like being a girl?
If you amend the constitution to give everyone the right to free cancer treatment you'll have a lot of people asking for other health related things to be given the right to.

Largest tax increase on the working class in history. Democrats just plain dont like the working class.