MUHFUGGEN OJ SIMPSON DINDU NUFFIN!

MUHFUGGEN OJ SIMPSON DINDU NUFFIN!

he's a goodboy, he's just spreading the word of god!
which is why he's currently serving time for robbery and kidnapping and will probably die in prison

if he's innocent why is he in jail

What industry?
What money?

>multibillion

Fucking. Hell.

Can't wait for this fag to have some kind of tape leaked and destroy his credibility in the left.

Because he got lawyer'd over the robbery thing. Technically, when they said "nobody leaves the room" that made it qualify as "kidnapping".

das rite

What industry is this? Where can I buy some OJ did it shoes?

HE WUZ INUCENT N SHIET

then who the fuck did it?

I thought he had finally found the killers, like he promised, and he was just mistaken.

Legally you are correct. But there is the legal truth and what really happened

he did

if you watch the documentary about the trial they find out a black panther was on the jury and they decided to say he was innocent as revenge against LAPD for beating rodney king

The niggers celebrated too much when he was acquitted of murder and rubbed the salt in too much.

He had it coming.

>multi-billion dollar industry

wat

OJ did it he was just found not guilty.

As lawyers for niggers say "just because you did it doesn't mean you're guilty"

Is this a meme I missed the boat on? Or just one dedicated autist spamming

>A washed up athlete that committed a string if violent crimes didn't do THIS crime.
k

this is now a Jew thread

OJ was a good boi he dindu nothin he was coachin da keids footbawl team had his life togetha n errthang

Rollin

roll the shekels

>implying OJ himself didn't participate in this "industry"

roll

Not mutually exclusive. One-man spams have led to memes before.

>exclusive commentary by the Goldman family
>goldman

Is this guy legitimately portraying a meme? He can't actually believe in the bullshit he is spitting.

false imprisonment

Roll for great justice!

hephriam edelberg

That's because he didn't. OJs son did it and he helped cover it up.

role

They even found a buried knife a while ago. He most likely did it.

We're going to build an oven, it's going to be great folks, BELIEVE ME. And it'll have a BIG DOOR right in the middle but they have to come LEGALLY

cheggin

Who the fuck is this sandnigger talking anyway?

Yeah, I think a construction worker or cop had it for several years, they just kept the evidence and didn't tell nobody.

this desu

looks like the ambien is kicking in

oy gevalt

Rollin

What he said.

There is a decent amount of evidence pointing to OJ's son.

He released a fucking book about how he did it...

Testing

Isn't this the bitch who was whining about economical apartheid in South africa?

I believe he did it (who else had motive to kill the dumb skank and her waiter boytoy) but the state did not meet the legal requirements for a conviction. There were strong indicators that evidence had been significantly mishandled by a police force intent on securing a conviction by any means necessary, even if it meant lying. If the LAPD had just followed procedure instead of revealing their power level, he'd probably have been serving a life sentence.

I'm a strong proponent of punitively vacating convictions when police lie. The pigs need accountability.

Holy shit he's stupid as fuck

rolling

fucking this

the LAPD is a walking bluepill machine for the normies because all they do is fuck up so badly on everything that it looks like they're being intentional

remember that the dorner can never be cornered

Proud of you

Roll

Did you know I was meant to go in that gas chamber but it was full up so the evil nazis let me live so I just swam in the pool and played dreidels with sholomo

me too. I was able to jump on a train after I clawed down the original door, so they had to put up this door on the last day of the holocaust.

>multi-billion industry

gimmie skekles

Roll

this man was a governor in the US lel

mo mo wasser meyer

check'em

His son was the murderer