Sikh thread, General discussion about sikhism

>Inb4 fuck off to reddit. not brotier, shitskin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otuj5CASuDg
youtu.be/-JX3j6kM9-M
google.com.au/amp/s/amp.baka.com.au/national/education/unique-college-130-million-a-huge-number-for-a-school-on-top-of-a-shop-20160714-gq5tqw.html?client=safari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm Sikh of these threads.

sikh bantz m8

Kill them all

youtube.com/watch?v=otuj5CASuDg

>a fucking leaf

I have much respect for Sikhs. Would trust one over an atheist any day

>711
Sounds Sikh to me

Quality Aussie shitpost. Classic.

Poor Cucknadian imitation, same joke rephrased. A cheap knockoff! Sad!

>331332
>331
>332
so much potential

Why do the sikhs in canada adopt nigger culture and act like degenerate monkey's?
Also, does that picture make kikes more bro tier?
>Leaf
youtu.be/-JX3j6kM9-M

BRO

>Why do the sikhs in canada adopt nigger culture and act like degenerate monkey's?
because you're generalizing
there's whites who act like niggers too

there's also sikhs who make good defense ministers

also feels funny knowing what city that had to have been filmed in before even starting the video

i think this song is a giant parody

Sikhs are bro tier

Why is cheating and dis-honesty celebrated in your culture???

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.baka.com.au/national/education/unique-college-130-million-a-huge-number-for-a-school-on-top-of-a-shop-20160714-gq5tqw.html?client=safari

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

>inb4 Indian false flag

Have any of you niggers actually heard about Sant Jarnail Singh though, he was a Sikh nationalist that wanted sikhs to abstain from degeneracy such as alcohol, drugs and fapping. Was he Sup Forums tier?

Savitri Devi was also an animal-rights activist who authored the book The Impeachment of Man in 1959[4] and was a proponent of Hinduism[6] and Nazism, synthesizing the two, proclaiming Adolf Hitler to have been sent by Providence, much like an avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu. She believed Hitler was a sacrifice for humanity which would lead to the end of the Kali Yuga induced by who she felt were the powers of evil, the Jews.[4] Her writings have influenced neo-Nazism and Nazi occultism. Among Savitri Devi's ideas was the classifications of "men above time", "men in time" and "men against time".[7] Rejecting Judeo-Christianity, she believed in a form of pantheistic monism; a single cosmos of nature composed of divine energy-matter.[8][9]

>Canadian citizens
>Implying the majority of (((citizens))) weren't hindus

>Posting about hindus in a sikh thread
Burger education folks.

Here comes the SIDF

fuck off to reddit. not brotier, shitskin.

As long as they thirst for commie/Islamic blood they're good by me

I've only met one Sikh, her name was Bhupinder...

Literally Poop-in-der

Street shitters.

>Her.
There's your problem ivan.

liking these faggots and using puns are leddit tier

you're a sikh cunt m8