Christianity is the anti-thesis of Jewry and Africanistic behavioral traits

daily reminder that Christianity is the codified anti-thesis of all traits that are stereotypically Jewish and sub saharan african.

No murder,
No theft,
No deceit,
No usery,
No adultery,

etc etc.

Jesus preached a rebellion against Jewish traits.

He was the anti-jew.

Sauce on that image?

saved it from Sup Forums, reverse image search says its Olga of Kiev.

I hope you're just using Russian art and you're not an Orthoshill.

The flavor of the pill doesnt matter, its the effect.

The majority of Sup Forumsacks think Christianity is a Jewish cuck-religion. And the majority of Christians are cucks to Mews. But Jesus says many time that the Jews are not God's chosen people, and that Christians are.

>Mews

Fuck me, M2K back at it again.

struth m8

except it gets all those morals from the jewish religion since its literally the same religion except with a DLC character whos also a jew who tells you to lay back and take abuse

no worries, knew what you meant.

>Catholicuck AKA Christian pagan

Yahweh = Moloch

fuck off

>actually the people who follow me are gods chosen people :^)

wow very unbias and not what a jew would say

saint olga

STFU bitch ass white boi

T. Someone who's never read the Torah

So much for morals, goy!

fuck off you atheist brit scum. atheism was invented by jews go back to plebbit if you wanna go promote the devil. atheists can't be moral they are a poison in society just like jews. only people who hate Christ are jews, so if you wanna promote that garbage here you're no better.

>33
>bitch ass white boi

Good lord, how will I ever recover?

and Jesus is the enforcer of those morals, which the Jews were not following, or perverting to only follow amongst themselves. (insert Torah citation regarding goyim here)

>Jesus was anti-jewish
>Jesus was king of the jews

Trump is antiglobalist.
Trump becomes the king of the globalist country.

The Romans named him that to fuck with the Jews. Don't believe me? Read the graffiti of Pompei, the Romans were shitposting trolls.

also this.

JEWISH SCAM
E
W
I
S
H

S
C
A
M

Whether Jesus was legitimate or not doesn't matter, there is truth within the Bible, especially the books that were removed. It literally states the Jews are accursed.

>whether jesus was legitimate or not doesn't matter

uh yes it does you kike shill. literally everything hinges on his legitimacy as the son of god.

do you actually think we need the bible to tell us jews are bad? every society since the dawn of civilization has been kicking them out, no kike scripture needed.

Christianity is a slave religion with pathological altruism at its core. The only time Christians have done anything great is when they act in defiance of their own core principles.

Nice meme.

the entire god thing is bullshit designed to fool the idiots into behaving enough that we can rise above the desert tribal warfare bullshit and create a spacefaring society jackass. Thank you Jews for scamming us into creating western civilization :^)

>Jesus was born in pakistan

Hmm, really makes you think.

Stop reading Nietzsche nerd

Name one great thing done by following true Christian virtue presented in the bible.

Yes. Thankyou op

Kek this

Wasn't Jesus born in April?

Civilization capable of creating Computers.

the true ultimate red pill is that whites are Israelites and jews are imposters

I think many of us know and believe this already

But there are so many jew shills here, pretending to be part of the community, that keep repeating the same emotional and uninformative nonsense

This "infographic" is utter bullshit. I've read a lot of mythology and these comparisons are totally twisted to fit the fedora-wearing creator's self-masturbatory agenda. I would love to know what sources he used in creating this.

Horus' mother and father were Osiris and Isis who'd been married a while and definitely screwed around before he was born. They were also siblings, just to make his birth even more fucked up. and he wasn't a teacher like Jesus, more of an Avenger/warrior associated with the pharaoh, so I have no idea where the bit about ministering and teaching at 12 comes from.

Dionysus was by no means a king deity or the alpha and omega. That was Zeus. Even in the weird cults he had he was revered as a kind of orgiastic figure of excess who awoke the primal instincts of man.

The Attic cycle of death and rebirth was about winter turning to spring, a highly common motif in mythology worldwide. Thematically it's totally different to Jesus.

Mithra hits closest to the mark probably but we barely know anything about him as a figure due to the nature of the mystery cult. I don't really know enough about Hindu myth to look at the Vishnu one but judging by the 'quality' of the rest I doubt it's a useful comparison.

You can't attribute civilisations to Christianity while the Roman republic/empire was a thing.

Christianity has staved off degeneracy and islamic expansion for millenia.

/thread

Who kept western civ afloat after everyone in Rome turned to faggotry and fell?

Christianity.

Reminder that today is the birth day of a

GREAT CHRISTIAN WARRIOR

It's Robert E. Lee's Birthday.

Please raise awareness and pay respects

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvIU6VQAWpo
Let's start erasing these globalist / communist nigger gibs holidays with traditional, white, American holidays.

>degeneracy
Like all the boy fucking in the church
>Islamic expansion
True Christians would have welcomed them. Charles Martel was basically a pagan who had adopted Christ as a warrior God.
In what way?

Protestant discussion thread

>pretending to be part of the community

This is key to their survival, and it shouldn't be a surprise when they put so much effort into the whole "Jesus was a jew" lie.
The moment they stop blending in the nations they parasitize is the moment everything goes back to pic related.

go protest up your ass.

>Like all the boy fucking in the church
better than beheadings, stonings, child-fucking in general, and goat fucking

>better than beheadings, stonings, child-fucking in general, and goat fucking

semite genes and behaviours run deep my friend.

He was literally "denied by his own people", so god gave up on the jews, there is no favoritism anymore, all races are the same, anyone can easily be saved just by beilieving.

Jesus calls jews(religion) the synagogue of satan in the book of revelation. Half of everything Jesus says in the gospels is him calling out talmudic jews on their bullshit.

>No murder,
>No theft,
>No deceit,
>No usery,
>No adultery,
Right, but as soon as the
>turn the other cheek
meme appeared, Christians became cuckholds. I'm no militant fucking atheist, but Nietzsche was right about Christian morals; they promote weakness and allow others to do harm to them (once again, cuckholdry).
Before any other projections, I'd like to say that Nietzsche was wrong on about most other things, especially dedication to ones family.

absolute shit-tier garbage, debunked a thousand times over

that shit is from the full retard movie zeitgeist

catholicuck church is heresy

>True Christians would have welcomed them. Charles Martel was basically a pagan who had adopted Christ as a warrior God.
are you fucking retarded? god hates islam and commands you to do so too

Luke 22:36 says otherwise, as does most of Romans. All of Christianity's teachings are showing pure kindness towards those with good in them and those accepting of goodness. The invasive forces of Islam wanted to extinguish God's people and thus his soldiers reacted accordingly. The Bible advocates for self defense and never scorns it.

>The majority of Sup Forumsacks think Christianity is a Jewish cuck-religion
Thats not true

>the majority of an anonymous board
goes without saying