Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>auscucks

inb4 emu wars

>Resort to using a gun because you're losing a fist fight
>Rekt

Yeah, nah you're a dumb cunt

Your general is dead dude. Plus you guys were just mad the Americans cucked you in every possible way see

What were 1 million Americans doing in Australia when a war was on and most of our men were fighting the Japanese

>women are whores

Wow who would have thought

>62 american casualties
>2034 brit casualties

Get wrecked dad

may not be a curbstomp battle but it's fucking hysterical

Someone had to keep the women sexually satisfied so they weren't tempted to get SAMSUNG'D

Various wars involving Italy.

>France probably surrendered

Gnr is Gunner, Gen is General.

Fucking leafs.

Women crave superior Big American Cock.

t. country that got saved by France

France just helped a little bit by lending us some of their arms. Then they got cucked because we never paid them back, which ultimately lead to the French Revolution.

GOAT coming through

Mustafa Kemal Pasha ;___;

why are yankees so rude

Europeans vs Africans is always a good one.

>we wuz kangs

Andrew Jackson was put on this Earth for one singular purpose and that was to kill people.

By God, was he good at that.

They supplied the uniforms and 90% of black powder, it would have been impossible to win without them. They also won the most decisive battle of the war.
America has had no victories in which they were on even grounds with their enemy, France has had countless.

gooks btfo

Only to spite the brits

Sup Forums is compromised. kike mods in effect. working with antifa

Italians in the WW2 is the most hilarious thing ever. Canada comes as second, can someone post a big or important battle that ONLY they took part in?

For french I have respect, even thought they surrendered. Must not have been easy to kerp blitzkrieg in bay when the enemy goes around Maginot. The resistance movement was pretty based too

kys phoneposters, don't even attempt to contribute if you can't do it right

>tfw Italy is the only one to actually lose the first time they tried to claim some clay

It worked though, had France not intervened you would have had to wait until 20th century to get your independence like everyone else.

>20-30k civilians eaten
Fucking chinks man

Those nig genes filtering through

kek nice fantasy yanks. australian women hate american men

They gave you shekels arms and officers to train your men while blockading any Anglo reinforcements. FFS learn your own history

Australian women hate betas and are hilarious as fuck, ex-gf is australian and while I dont miss her, I miss her friends lmao

Flawless burger victory...

Explain yourselves Burgers.

Damn, old Dick Handcock gave it to us hard

ITT: A leaf proves why it has the shitposting title over australia.

Pic is battle between the Canadian Army and the Mexican Army in the War of the Rakes

battle of long tan incoming

>What are land mines and booby traps?

more commies BTFO

France bankrupted themselves because they spent huge amounts of money losing wars to the British and giving America free shit. They just wanted an ally and that's what they got. America helped France, not the other way around, and as usual, we ended up on top.

It isn't that bad.

Lol thats not what I experienced when I was in Melbourne.

Aussie girls sure do love them a fighting man.

Since 1942 baby

>Both U.S. and Canadian forces mistook each other as the Japanese and, as a result of friendly fire, 28 Americans and 4 Canadians were killed, with wounded on either side.[1] A stray Japanese mine caused the USS Abner Read (DD-526) to lose a large chunk of its stern. The blast killed 71 and wounded 47. 191 troops went missing during the two-day stay on the island and presumably also died from friendly fire, booby traps, or environmental causes. Four other troops had also been killed by landmines or other traps.

A general didn't die you fucking leaf Jesus they are better shit posters than us now

that one nigga that got away tho

>France bankrupted
Is that supposed to change the fact that they saved your ass?
>losing wars to the British
see pic related
>America helped France
If you are referring to 1944, then that was only returning the favour

Good example of quantity gaining it's own quality when managed properly. Zulu formations overcame an incredible disadvantage in technology and firepower just with good strategy and tactics.

The Zulus here exploited force concentration well (While failing to do the same at Rorke's drift where they lost) as well as deception tactics that simply outmaneuvered the British formations here, echoing similar successes in earlier armies and eventually what would become an integral part of Soviet battle doctrine.

italians in the middle east in the current year are actually on par. they sunbake inside the FOBs in hot pants and rub oil on each other and wear gucci sunglasses and pout their lips. shit you not theyre the biggest poofters in the world

melbourne isnt part of australia. i fingerbanged some american sluts when i went to hawaii for RIMPAC though, so i guess we're even. im pretty sure females just like accents.

Yeah but Soviet won

ouch. non wonder mugabe hates the whiteman so much

all the black soldiers that couldnt swim i presume

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

great movie

kek thats fucking bizarre

Well, guess they went from men who cant fight to faggots who cannot fight

Lel, we fuck your sluts and you fuck ours, it comes full circle

Also I cant believe no one has posted this yet

finally, a leaf that I like

Then why did my niece marry a fucking U.S. Marine numb nuts? Out of all the the yanks she had to tank, she chose a fucken MARINE!!! OOO RAH!!! CUNT!!!

you dont fuck with napoleon.

france cops some shit but they had a god-army in napoleons era. their oversized balls are what got them so thoroughly slaughtered during WW1

Australian women are shitty
They act whore like have some serious whore logic and have a whingy voices

Well, winning in a war can be a really complex thing. I don't think they absolutely won the war, since they didn't conquer this country what was their ultimate goal.

If you only watch the conclusion of the war, the Soviets "won" but yea, it's like saying that US won the Iraqi war.

cuckkkkkkkkkkk

Good to see Australia is still grateful about us saving them in Dubya Dubya Two

how the fuck did this happen???

must be the 420 reinforcements

>they had the ice cream
top fucking kek

it was cold

australian women arent that bad as long as youre a bit of a madcunt and arent fat/boring/neckbeard/brony-tier. most are easily redpilled and naturally suspicious of pakis and indians, too, even in melbourne. try talking to some, you might like them. Kiwi chicks might be slightly better though, theyre not so brainwashed by american trash-culture as ours are.

Hey hey fellow pusser
Sydney/Ballarat trip was the tits
went on a fuck spree across American

only attached to the exercise with army. some of the RAN guys had a grand old time, i heard. americans sure know how to show hospitality.

>sucking dick for ice cream and silk stockings
damn if they're so easy I should climb on that plastic boat

>people unironically think wikipedia is a credible source
>calling themselves redpilled
top wew

Agreed I've been to NZ and the women were better but my current missus is Eastern European and she's unbeatable

Better stay in Istanbul turkbro, I heard the bitch scene is the bomb there