Compromised

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is compromised.

Hiroshima sold mod tools to CTR before the election.

CTR uses those tools to slide threads at will, keeping compromising info buried.

This thread will get slid.

Bump

bump

Is this substantiated with anything?

No. Also (((Cernovich))). Also KEK confirms it's not. Unless the GET system is compromised.

I can't tell who is false-flagging who anymore.

This OP has btfo himself. sage.

You're the OP you fucking retard. KEK IS STILL WITH US. SHADILAY BROTHERS, WE WILL PREVAIL OVER CLITON SHILLS

KEK SPEAKS

Seriously though, fuck Clinton and her brainless automatons.

>Hiroshima sold mod tools to CTR before the election.
Fat lot of good it did them, then.

I like this thread

yeah hiroshimoot strikes me as the exact sort of sleazebag who will keep Sup Forums alive for as long as there's one red cent to be squeezed out of it... and that is a good long while.

You didn't realize this? You didn't realize all this donald chump worship was just satire??

ha!

typical zroompfnigger. a buck toothed yokel who has sex with their daughters

just like drumpf!

HE'S HERE!

Kek is with me, I am Jewwing none of you. Praise be.

They've done a pretty shit job of it so far

Do you know why we will prevail? Because we are. We exist and unless they kill us, we will persist.

bump

In what way could we prove this?

As long as kek is and we are, forever we shall.

This is now official "Summon Kek" thread.

O the great kek, shadilay

I am unworthy. yet HE has spoken through me. Hiroshimoot is the steward we needed, a strong hand to hold the Wabbajack

Low energy, Jeb. Watch this.

whats going on in here OwO

Doxing has always been against the rules, plus anyone with half a brain realizes that the streisand effect of autobanning Ben Fischbein's name did more damage to him in than a few Sup Forumslacks bitching ever could have dreamed of doing. Nobody would even remember who he was if not for the autoban.

oh shi-

tfw the servers are still hosted at the clinton foundation.

so is Ben, dare I say it, a big guy?

I've been noticing that smaller redpill threads and several nigger hate threads have been autosaged and outright deleted among others. we have mods working with leftypol and antifa fucking this board up. turn up the redpills, goreposts, and nigger hate posts to 12 guys. drive them out or redpill them.

You are retarded,mods delete BBC posts too.Mods are just doing their jobs.
>is x white
and
>nigger hate
Barely have anything to do with Sup Forums