Did the Boston Bombing really happen?

Did the Boston Bombing really happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJXqh2rDehg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good question

Fake as fuck. Look closely at the picture.

Some retard left their Coke bottle out.

Where all that blood coming from? Guy on thr left has an injury on his leg, lady on the right just seems a little dirtied up by it

No it was made up, do you really think someone would do that? Just go around and blow up americans? Naw man, everybody loves you, nobody would ever do that. Gotta be all shill crisis actors and shit, so they can take the guns. Yea, sounds about right. The people that sell guns want them banned. Riiiighhhttt.

>also
>Massachusetts
>White

live in boston. worked in the area. heard + saw the bombs go off.

nope it didn't happen. just Obama HUSSEIN again hurr durr

my uncle works at nintendo and he told me that it was fake
and jet fuel cant melt steel beams

A better question is, did Sandy Hook happen?

To be real, I was in Boston and at the airport waiting for a flight to the UK. They didnt shut down the flight but at the time there was a marathon in the uk the week of. So on the plane I was paranoid as fuck

I saw it on live tv, that was recorded days before

no

all that metal rack says it all...clear they wanted that area secured so they can put on their show...

plus all the evidence such as boston globe tweets or police on loud speakers right before yelling "this is a drill"

Notice how the glass is blown outward not inward

Probably? I dropped a stray cat off with a woman who used her Sandy Hook bux to start an animal welfare charity, and if her kid didn't die there, she faked it impressively well some years after it happened.

thats the easy part

Peekayboston on YouTube knows

>go to be like yeah duh it happened
>look at picture
>all that blood
>no injuries
>woman in white shirt post explosion with no dust on it
>blood is splattered around as if it was splashed instead of in pools around victims
>windows blown out
>couple in front of the glass uninjured from glass exploding onto them or they decided to sit on broken glass and cry
>woman in bottom right has a "mangled" a mangled achilles tendons yet putting weight on them while sitting
and now I officially believe it was fake

what was the spook in glasses claude d'estree doing there?
why did photographs of guys standing around wearing hats with the logo of that American sniper Chris Kyle guy's mercenary company show up?
why was Chris Kyle killed shortly before the bombing by some random guy who "went nuts"?
why was the younger brother on Facebook posting degenerate things if he was supposed to be some hardcore jihadist?

I've been noticing that smaller redpill threads and several nigger hate threads have been autosaged and outright deleted among others. we have mods working with leftypol and antifa fucking this board up. turn up the redpills, goreposts, and nigger hate posts to 12 guys. drive them out or redpill them.

Two greasy chechen fuccbois bombed Boston because they were mad at American president Donald Trump for teaming up with Russia.

Infact I got so triggered I made this

>it doesn't look like Hollywood therefore it's fake

You have some good points there and it really does look fake.

I love the guy in the hoodie and glasses.
He is all like:
"Are we done filming and shit ? Getting kind of bored lying here on the ground."

Yes but it was done by Jews as always.

>ITT newfags who have never been in an explosion

3 deployments to afghanistan AMA

You believe this shit?

Thanks for this thread, OP

That does seem like a lot of blood for what you can see. But people are always surprised at how much or how little blood there is for things like this. Like that assassination of the Russian diplomat recently where everyone was asking where the blood was.

yes. I can refute pretty much anything that's being said in this thread.

First of all what you have to realize is that the explosion went off in a crowd of people and that will significantly affect the mechanics of the blast because people's bodies absorb a lot of the shock.

Some of the things being said are really dumb, like splatters of blood instead of pools. Really? it's called people moving and smearing their blood everywhere. After you get hit with a blast like that you instinctively want to crawl away from it (don't know why this is, just saw it with a lot of guys who got hit)

As for the glass being blown outward that's misleading. The explosion didn't happen in an enclosed area so there was no overpressure that would have propelled that glass outwards. Most likely that glass shattered due to a combination of shockwaves and the ball bearing shrapnel inside the IED and just kinda collapsed spilling glass everywhere. Trust me if the explosion happened inside the building there would be glass everywhere propelled outward from the blast.

They made a movie about it so it has to be real.

>4 years after
>still denying it was done by "based" chechens

So how much does the CIA pay you military guys in that small computer bunker?

Jet fuel can't explode marathon runners?

they make a movie about it...
youtube.com/watch?v=KJXqh2rDehg
IT MUST BE REAL

Here come the tinfoils.

>pic
i have weirdest boner right now

interesting, any cool little war stories ya got user? appreciate your service as well

brrrrr gettin kinda SHILLY in here

Yeah, my own grandfather had his head blown off when he was 7 in the Boston bombing.

A friend of mine was walking to his bus home a few blocks from the bombing when he heard it go off. I had another friend who works near MIT and he had just started biking home when police were swarming the area after the MIT officer got killed.

Oh wait. What if my friends are secretly working for George Soros and Obama's secret communist death squads?

Thanks Sup Forums. You opened my eyes before it was too late.

> Chechen

Someone posted this image and comment. It gave me a good laugh that I sorely needed that day.

You know they probably hired extra security because it is a major event in Boston plus they had Sandyhook families there and were worried about an attack, right?

You know... for all the good that extra security did.

Yeah. People around the world love Americans. Especially Muslims. There are no Muslims that want to bomb, shoot, stab, behead, and otherwise harm Americans. They all love us and our major concern should be Islamophobia in America and cis straight white men who type hate speech against Islam.

yes goyim

Do black lives actually matter?

THESE BENCHES ARE DANGEROUS FOR SURVIVORS

I met some friends for a birthday dinner at a place on Boylston a couple nights before. I saw them setting stands and the finish line.

Tough Ruck Bone boy. Suck it up like an American!

kek

>That dude casually leaning on the fence
>dude, that's not how you pretend to be in pain

Of course
Mark Wahlberg even plays a character in a movie based on the events who ends up catching the terrorists

Would you?

You may or may not be meming, but I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Not this event, mind you, but about human history in general. It is only because of the internet and realtime access to information that we see now just how blatently false the news is. Like, it's no longer in the realm of conspiracy theory, the big news networks are demonstrably fake.
How do we know anything in recorded history is real, or happened as recorded? You can't even rely on witnesses, because you could find people right now who will tell you that russians hacked the voting machines, for example... just because Huffington Post told them so.

It feels like the further back you go, the more uncertain things get. What was the real civil war or world wars about? Or anything? Fuck it's a nasty black pill, I hate it.

That guy in the hat is a fucking amazing American hero. He lost his son in Iraq in the War On Terrorâ„¢ and became a big advocate against the government bullshit. His other son suffered from depression and addiction and killed himself after this brother's death. He became a US citizen after his son's death and fought for the rights of our servicemen and veterans and that Americans notice their sacrifice. He also helped save a number of people during the bombing when it hit home. He was at the marathon because there was a group of servicemen running in memory of his son and others who gave their lives for their country.

>Mark Wahlberg even plays a [fictional] character
That Hollywood horseshit pisses me off.
Plus I think the BPD loves it as they have a fictional cop in a movie that makes them look like they were on top of the situation. The Boston cops and stateys and FBI and Homeland Security and their armored shoot out in watertown was chaos. I remember a buncha people on Sup Forums thought the brothers might have stole a state trooper car loaded with guns based on what we heard over the scanners.

Where the fuck did the brothers get a gun? If they were armed with assault rifles and guns, why the fuck did they try to steal officer Collier's service weapon? I thought they only had one gun the older brother stole from their drug dealer buddy?

How the fuck did two college age kids with a single gun and some homemade small pipe bombs hold an entire city hostage?

Heaven help Boston if a lager group of actually trained terrorists actually attacks.

I wonder if part of the reason I moved out of the city because my OCD and anxiety were making me fear going outside.

Lol looks like that Asian is trying to hold back a giggle/smile

legend