Aus/pol/ gas this kike edition

G'day lads
Things are fucked in Australia lately
Let us discuss

>fake debts and dumb cunts in government getting exposed by based centrelink whistle blowers

andrewwilkie.org/whistleblowers-expose-true-horror-of-centrelink-debt-grab/

>dumb cunts send Australian of the year finalist fake debt

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/16/centrelink-robo-debt-system-wrongly-targets-australian-of-the-year-finalist

>dumb cunts admit fault finally, make minor changes

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-16/government-to-change-centrelink-debt-recovery-program/8185366

>the filthy kikes party is dying in the polls due to numerous fuck ups

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/turnbull-government-popularity-slips-further-in-midst-of-centrelink-entitlements-controversies-poll-20170115-gtrqsn.html

Fuck me m8's, when the fuck can we have another early election to get rid of this kike? Him and his fucking neo-lib party are fucking shit cunts and need to get canned immediately

Fuck this jew cunt
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-16/turnbull-accuses-shorten-of-populism-amid-tpp-deal-comments/8185132
theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/finance-minister-mathias-cormann-bills-taxpayers-23000-for-weekend-trips-to-broome-20170114-gtrg3o.html
urbanwronski.com/2017/01/08/sussan-ley-centrelink-and-alcoa-turnbull-government-in-deep-trouble/
youtube.com/watch?v=q88JKf-sTlY
urbanwronski.com/2017/01/15/turnbull-government-in-crisis-fobs-off-nation-with-review/
theguardian.com/business/grogonomics/2017/jan/15/the-governments-horrific-start-to-the-year-is-fully-deserved-and-completely-appropriate
comparebroadband.com.au/broadband-articles/latest-news-id3/average-australian-internet-speed-december-2016-id1137/
finance.nine.com.au/2017/01/05/16/25/centrelink-debt-letter-scandal-worsens
news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/melbourne-jewellery-store-robbed-for-second-time-in-three-months-by-violent-youths/news-story/5b939ab90e2baa47b08249fa40311723
youtube.com/watch?v=6NQPfRfXXKk
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/16/centrelink-robo-debt-system-wrongly-targets-australian-of-the-year-finalist
news.com.au/finance/money/costs/even-doctors-are-getting-screwed-by-centrelink/news-story/cbc5f09561eb9a364476d58e721b3a7b
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-09/sussan-leys-taxpayer-new-years-with-sarina-russo/8170744
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/16/coalition-hits-new-low-and-greens-trail-one-nation-in-poll-showing-centrelink-anger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>filthy kike tells closet communist to stop appealing to populism over tpp

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-16/turnbull-accuses-shorten-of-populism-amid-tpp-deal-comments/8185132

>finance minister the terminator overspends on his entitlements, more than ley, hasn't been canned yet

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/finance-minister-mathias-cormann-bills-taxpayers-23000-for-weekend-trips-to-broome-20170114-gtrg3o.html

>kikes fucked due to mounting scandals and other assorted bullshit

urbanwronski.com/2017/01/08/sussan-ley-centrelink-and-alcoa-turnbull-government-in-deep-trouble/

Remember when this man, who set up strategies to ensure that Australia was the only country in the world that made it through the Global Financial Crisis completely intact, and who promised a nationwide broadband network with super-fast speeds that would cost approximately 31 billion U.S. dollars, was stabbed in the proverbial back by his own political party, after which his party lost the election to a government that offered a heavily "watered down" national broadband internet network...

... and, 9 years later, the NBN Corporation working on this inferior network, had to be "bailed out" by the same government that offered the "watered down" version, to the tune of over 14 billion U.S. dollars, causing the single-worst infrastructure disaster in this nation's history, a project that has now blown out to more than 35 billion U.S. dollars while still unfinished...

... while a significant proportion of households in rural areas have to put up with approximately 5mbit connections and frequent disruptions (with a permanent latency of about 0.6 seconds because, you know, SATELLITE)?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

>even shitskins are paying attention to the centrelink debt fiasco

>jewboy is an arrogant kike, pisses people off

urbanwronski.com/2017/01/15/turnbull-government-in-crisis-fobs-off-nation-with-review/

>government has a shit start to the year due to jewing and all around being useless cunts

theguardian.com/business/grogonomics/2017/jan/15/the-governments-horrific-start-to-the-year-is-fully-deserved-and-completely-appropriate

This is a massive fucking cluster fuck.

These fucking pathetic cunts in power can't even get a simple internet infrastructure happening. We're 50th in the world for fucking net speeds. Even King Niggers homeland (Kenya) beats us.

comparebroadband.com.au/broadband-articles/latest-news-id3/average-australian-internet-speed-december-2016-id1137/

This country is going downhill fast because of general kikery, how the fuck can we retake it? Voting One Nation?

bumping
any anons get a fake debt letter? what the fuck did you do?

BUMPING FOR POLITICAL DISCUSSION WITH MY FELLOW AUS ANONS

YET ANOTHER BUMP

I'm not on Centrelink so I have nothing to worry about. West Coast is best Coast and we have our elections coming up, getting One Nation a few seats would be great. Tired of these same old Liberal vs labour shite.

Response bump:

We should continue voting one nation and vote everyone else first before these cunts. Yes, even the fucking ALP. At least those cunts give half a fuck about the nation: These LNP neocon faggots only exist to funnel taxpayer wealth to their buddies in big business.

Yes it means having to number 1 to 70 but as the polls are tallied they will see their fucking dismal numbers and hopefully take notice.

I have just transferred from Austudy to New Start but haven't recieved any (((debt))) letter.

what is this centrelink debt thing anyway?

wew auspol makes me mad sometimes.

Holy shit this thread. Dare i say you're worse than the ALP shill.

Pauline Hanson got invited to President Trump's inauguration but shes not going.

finance.nine.com.au/2017/01/05/16/25/centrelink-debt-letter-scandal-worsens

sums it up m8

how the fuck am i worse than an alp shill you stupid cunt face?

our welfare office called centrelink

it's been turned over to an automated system and is generating a shit load of false positives for obscene amounts, then if you dont respond to their letter (never mind if you changed your address or phone number since you were last on dolebux) then they send you to private debt collectors.

even if you do get the letter in time, the cunts at centrelink don't help at all, making the time elapse before they send it off to the private debt collectors

disgusting kikery desu

yeah I figured it out. Couldn't tell if they were just targeting actual scammers. I remember my mum had to pay back money because she was claiming me as a depended when I was making more than $16,000 a year from 16-18

CPSU ON THE WARPATH
THEY WANT TO TALK TO THAT CUNT TUDGE

they do target scammers, but they system has generatewd a fuckload of false positives - even an australian of the year finanlist got a fake debt letter.

the fucked thing is that they say it's working just fine

Tudge that dopey cunt didn't even know about the 10% penalty that was applied by default to the debt letters he's that incompetent.

I doubt he even knows who the CPSU is. This won't even reach his desk. That's about how much he cares. Someone could commit suicide in his office over this and the only thing he'd care about is if he got blood on his expensive shoes.

I'm not surprised Turnkike doesn't know shit. He just put the country on auto pilot and fucked off to play with his money and have dinners with terrorists

even shitskins in the m/e are paying attention to the centrelink debt fiasco and making us out to be a kiked shithole, which we are becoming soon

what happened to the great australia? how did we get this kiked?

The fuck are all the ausbros tonight?

ded thred

That chick looks like she has good breeding genes.

They are not seeing the thread because the OP used a picture that blends in with the rest of the catalogue.

>west coast best coast
You appear to be forgetting about you Queenslander overlords

once again bringing up the topic that we need a dedicated picture for auspol

Im a dumb cunt

Any variety of the flag does the trick.

You are probably ugly too.

Fuck i hate chinks

This is fucking farcical at this point.

I'm voting One Nation next chance I get. Fuck the Liberals, fuck Labor.

Voting is good m8 but we need more from you.

You need to get involved.

Things are fucken fantastic in New Zealand.

FARCICAL AS FUCK M8

Take notes OP, auspol needs to consistently have the flag in it so it's recognisable. Anything will do even if you have to reuse shit idc.

G'day lads, gonna move over there in about two years time. Any cheap(ish) digs around (within 300 miles) the Brisbane/Newcastle area, preferably a little town by the sea with no gooks or Abos? Not too big as i hate city people.

So, realistically, what is the fallout from this going to be?

This looks like a pretty major clusterfuck. This could take ages to fix.

Brisbane/Newcastle

Hahahahaha
>not melbourne

kys faggot

death camps for the non paying people to make room for more refugees

"fix" i dont think you quite understand how little your government cares about us peasants.

no dude. never melbourne. ever.

fuck victoria in general really.

Hopefully it leads to lack of confidence in Turnkike, then another leadership challenge like with Rudd/Gillard. That means that we'll have yet another early election, which means that we'll be able to vote One Nation in with a landslide. Then kikes/gooks/immigrants will be eternally btfo and we'll have our own Donald Trump tier leader.

the rest of australia is fucking shit
we need more redpilled people in melbourne to retake the pozzed neighborhoods from poc and lefty cucks

are you scared of a good fight?

>that vid
>complaining the best way we know
>fucking smart arse parody ads
how do we fix this shit

i just think ausfags need to keep memeing how incredibly corrupt and incompetent the current gov is so we can get another leadership challenge going on between based tones and turnkike, which will lead to another early election.

then we can vote in based pauline in a landslide.

Yeah, it's just that in the vid they showed what was obviously made by a bunch of urbanite faggot lefty poofters is all

i think we should just build a wall around victoria. its shit.

Doesnt get as stinking hot down there so maybe. Has Tasmania got decent broadband?

it's melbourne that is the problem mate, I should know I live here.

it's easy
>repopulate melbourne with whites and right wingers

thus the only cancerous place in australia has been cleansed.

no, victoria is the best state in aus due to the temperate european-tier climate. the rest of australia is literally a fucking desert. fuck that shit.

more right wingers and whites needed to reclaim melbourne

tasmania is trash
melbourne has top tier weather all year round
the rest of australia is literally sweltering in a 40+ degree heatwave, whereas melbourne is a cool 20-30

again, fuck tasmania

only because of our high poc and left cuck population.
hence why redpilled right wingers need to repopulate this place

Right wing death squads

I wanna support ON so bad but Hanson is a fucking retard and unironically a racist

we need a nige

yeah i have cousins that live there and one of them was beaten to near death by wogs walking home from the station.

fucked shit but he is a proper hipster so its was sort of amusing but still need to cleanse that filthy degenerate shithole.

every time i visit there i just want to leave instantly. sydney is pretty bad too but they have more indians/pakis/srilankans/asians then muslims from what ive seen.

Never forget that this incompetent cuck government, and the last have FUCKED US OVER IN REGARDS TO INTERNET SPEEDS
LITERALLY SLOWER THAN KENYA AND JUNGLE ASIANS
WHERE IS IT

>racism is bad

oooooookkkkkkkk mate.. get keen on that muslim D

>unironically a racist

this is bad how?

people are actually getting more red pilled lately with all the bullshit with youth crime gangs and people over 18 going to youth detention instead of gaol

Hanson aint trump tier

Lol. Kill self.

Bill shorten is a popularist stoog of the left.

I for one am glad that the libs are getting the debt back from these dole bluging faggots.

is the average they are using ther the line speed or download speed
my line is abour 9.3 but my download speed is 1.1

i agree,
ape gang (can't figure out what the x stands for) have been extremely brazen lately

they even had a handgun

I THOUGHT WE BANNED GUNS

news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/melbourne-jewellery-store-robbed-for-second-time-in-three-months-by-violent-youths/news-story/5b939ab90e2baa47b08249fa40311723

>unironically a racist
Not any more. Check out the new Pauline:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NQPfRfXXKk

libs are a bunch of dodgy cunts who want to push through the fucking tpp

labor are a bunch of commies trying to push through safe schools (thankfully that shit isnt getting federal funding, syd and melb might get state funding but theyre lost causes anyway)

so, who to vote for? aus first? one nation?

criminals dont care if guns are illegal, they're fucking criminals

>islam is a race

funny one cuck

its an issue because regardless if you're a racial realist or not, a genuine racist has no fucking chance of winning AND if we do elect an actual racist we blow our ONLY chance to get someone who is even remotely similar to trump or nige.

civic nationalism is the ONLY way for a good governemt, people will never stand for actual unironic racism

Fellow melburnian here. You have to be out of your fucking mind cunt.

>debt

its actually mostly people who have rejoined the workforce getting the issues.. not the bludgers

Hahahah you fucking dumb cunt, did you even read any of the articles?

>dumb cunts send Australian of the year finalist fake debt

>even doctors targeted by fake debt

news.com.au/finance/money/costs/even-doctors-are-getting-screwed-by-centrelink/news-story/cbc5f09561eb9a364476d58e721b3a7b

wow a doctor and AUSTRALIAN OF THE YEAR FINALIST ARE DOLE BLUDGERS (sarcasm).

hahaha you are fucking stupid you stupid cunt please kill yourself for being such an ignorant fuckwit

>genuine racist
has she ever said we need to kill any ethic group or was she just saying we shouldn't flood our country with non-whites so we don't get bred out in our own country?

>stop scraping a few hundred off students and retards
>end corporate welfare for the hundreds of companies that pay 0 tax
>???
>profit

what is so hard about this? inb4 bullshit trickle down economics

Melbournes weather is the best in Australia. Hands down.

Eurocuck tier.

Is furniture making a redpilled trade? how about bricklaying? Is building things more satisfying than service such as HVAC or sparky? Just want to get enough money to get set up for life out in the boonies

im glad you caught me on that super important distinction.

apparently too hard for this neocon government
they take too many donations from billionaires, like this dumb cunt sarina russo who runs those job search center scams

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-09/sussan-leys-taxpayer-new-years-with-sarina-russo/8170744

the cunt was also hanging out with ley, the cunt who got canned due to corruption

you will get more money just being a labourer unless you do an apprenticeship for years, then you will make more money in the pong run.

daily reminder one nation surging nationwide

#ReachTEL Poll Federal Primary Votes: LNP 37.1 ALP 35.0 ON 10.6 GRN 9.8 Other 7.5

CONFIRMED
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/16/coalition-hits-new-low-and-greens-trail-one-nation-in-poll-showing-centrelink-anger

Not white

>one nation surging
We aim too low if we think 10% of the vote is good. That is Greens tier irrelevance.

So?
If these peasents have taken a fucking cent of the government they aint entitled to then they should pay that shit back.

Also, as users of the welfare system (and subsequently users of MY tax dollars) they should be able to prove that ghey didnt commit fraud.

Centerlink is a fucking privilege. Not a right.

I am a labourer currently doing furniture removals. Live in suburbs but been spending time out in Gippsland in a rural coastal town. Currently trying to find sparky/hvac apprenticeship but haven't got anything back yet. concerned about having to do another cert 2 though

m8 it's up from what, 4 percent last election

yeah got one for 7.5k I did rort them a little bit but not to that tune. Also this is from 2013 and they are only just now chasing me.

Idiot, did you read the article?
It generates false positives due to assuming their income came over the entire year, not a small period thus bills them for the entire time they were on welfare.

How the fuck is that okay? Moron.

guilty until proven innocent. that logic.

you're completely missing the point which isnt surprising as you look down your nose at these people. pretty pathetic and unaustralian.

That's fucked up cunt
How hard has it been to get to Centrelink? Have they sent you on to a debt collector?

I got one for 7.5k but only have to pay it back at $60 a week

You fuckin stupid cunt.

It doesn't matter that now these yuppies are now making a difference or not useing centerlink.
Good for them for studying STEM.

If they were given a cent more from centrelink than they were entitled to they should pay that shit back. And yes , it should be their responsibility to prove they were entitled to MY tax dollars money.

If you did take what you aren't entitled to, fair enough. But if you were one of the many false positives, then that's fucked proving the system needs a fix.

what do you mean by this?