youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2014/03/paul-manafort-ukraine-104263
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black,_Manafort,_Stone_and_Kelly
nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/politics/donald-trump-obama-birther.html
politico.com/story/2016/08/corey-lewandowski-paul-manafort-trump-winning-227198
npr.org/2016/08/06/488876597/how-the-trump-campaign-weakened-the-republican-platform-on-aid-to-ukraine
nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html
politico.com/story/2016/08/paul-manafort-resigns-from-trump-campaign-227197
cnn.com/2016/12/01/politics/paul-manafort-donald-trump-transition/
wired.com/2016/08/security-news-week-dnc-hack-worse-thought/
twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/767366825743097856?lang=en
thefiscaltimes.com/2016/12/20/Timeline-Trump-s-Flirtation-Putin-and-Russia
mediamatters.org/blog/2016/08/17/dirty-trickster-roger-stone-said-he-advised-trump-hiring-very-good-friend-stephen-bannon-and-debates/212465
vox.com/2016/11/17/13673280/mike-flynn-trump-new-national-security-adviser-russia-isis-obama-clinton-turkey
nytimes.com/2016/12/08/world/europe/carter-page-donald-trump-moscow-russia.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/the-mystery-of-trumps-man-in-moscow-214283
motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/will-congress-investigate-russian-interference-2016-campaign
icontherecord.tumblr.com/post/155494946443/odni-statement-on-declassified-intelligence
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37981770
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-getting-daily-intel-briefings-from-flynn
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1383415/Obama-kicks-35-Russian-spies-closes-two-compounds.html
bigstory.ap.org/article/ba462d64c12d4692b8381cb7076d34ab/ap-source-trump-aide-frequent-contact-russia-envoy?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-picks-exxonmobil-ceo-rex-tillerson-for-secretary-of-state/2016/12/12/23ce9c80-c0e3-11e6-897f-918837dae0ae_story.html
businessinsider.com/timeline-russia-trump-sex-blackmail-golden-shower-dossier-2017-1
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-briefed-russian-hacking-intelligence-report/story?id=44585850
chicagotribune.com/g00/news/nationworld/ct-trump-tweet-russian-hacking-intelligence-briefing-20170104-story.html?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.com/
nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/donald-trump-press-conference.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-admits-to-russian-hacking-even-as-he-attacks-us-intelligence-community/2017/01/11/40941a34-d817-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html
politico.com/story/2017/01/burr-says-intel-panel-will-investigate-possible-russia-trump-links-233621
politicususa.com/2017/01/13/disaster-trump-senate-intelligence-committee-investigate-trumprussia-connection.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO~

AWOO

I do hope china goes full imperial japan over territory disputes in its retardness and gets btfo by america.

Sell to us instead

Well I didn't get played, im not in TRS retard

Pic related = Reminder who the enemy is

>this guy walks up and slaps a fiscally conservative budget that balances itself onto your girlfriend's ass

what do you do?

Hey all,

It's Robert E. Lee's birthday tommrow.

Would be nice to raise awareness.

Because shills are being dicks, I will offer resume help to anyone who needs to get their life together. It doesn't matter how little you've done, you can make a good resume that puts you above the average college idiot or crack addict when applying to work retail or fast food. YOU ARE NOT WORTHLESS, AND YOU HAVE A FUTURE IF YOU WORK FOR IT.

MAKE YOURSELF GREAT AGAIN.

Also fucking hell who is even raiding us now

Any pictures of Awoo getting butt banged?

I need them for purely scientific purposes I assure you.

The issue was america was declining and china was rising. But now that trump is in power and going to maga I hope our government stops this madness and goes fully with USA.

I vote against it because our president-elect is a racist and a bigot

We should be selling it to ourselves

Especially the uranium. We could really use some nuke/power plants

y-you too

Awoovement!

well first i'd check those digits

Is that Ann Coulter?
She actually doesn't look like a tranny succubus in that photo.

Veto it because it probably involves abandoning our role as global military enforcer against China and allowing our infrastructure to crumble even worse than normal

We spend too much but just cutting spending won't solve the problem anymore. The main problem is that it's being used wrong. Imagine you're married to an idiot who takes out a 10,000 loan for a new business and wastes it on shoes. You still need money to get your business started so you can pay back the loans.

You violated the NAP, prepare your anus to get audited.

China is/was declining either way. The government has been building ghost cities for years now in order to have a place for their manufacturing sector to send their goods. Even with this artificial demand their GDP has slowed to a standstill relative to their population. The fact that we will rise again is preferable to there being an absolute power vacuum in the world that we were headed for

thank you burger i will use this

Ayy good answer, you'd have to compete with the american natural recources being mined over here.

Lol golden showers

What a piss stain

Go back to /r9K/ you incel faggot

Pisssssssssssssssssssssssss

Fuck Drumpf and fuck White people!

Awoo does the buttbanging

Also remember to find local volunteering, even if it's just once a month, so you don't look like you've been doing nothing. Employers want to see that you've been active and not just sitting around posting memes on a pottery forum.

>he bought a pass to pisspost

At what point do they give Trump the presidential briefing with all of the redpills in it? When I say that, I'm talking about all of the stuff that virtually nobody else knows about, including weird stuff like whatever the hell is going on in Antarctica, or the existence of secret societies, or the possible existence of beings capable of interdimensional travel? I've always wondered what would happen if a "normal" person received this information as opposed to the usual governor or Senator that usually gets elected and already has some idea of what's under the surface. Would they let it slip? Would it noticeably mindfuck them?

RKelly is that you?

thanks.

Trump likes pee pee

How do I become a better Trump supporter? I want to make the God Emperor proud. I feel like I'm not doing enough.

Is he... dare I saym /ourguy/?

If Mexico doesn't pay for the wall, we build it here to cut costs

Do you have a hat?

yes

Get a job

The fetishists are back to project their fantasies.

They do know there's entire websites for this right?

The President doesn't ever get to know about that stuff. It's handled by long-term bureaucrats who don't change every 4-8 years at the whim of the voters.

They take buttcoins

How much does a Russian golden shower show cost?

No cigarettes, no drugs, no alcohol.

please tell me thats real

If you're going to pissgate troll, go do it on reddit or twitter so your echochamber can laugh with you. Pissgate was made up in these very threads, nobody gives a shit about that here

I would have fucked her so hard her womb would have started working. She was damn hot in the 80s

Nice collection user.

Improve your personal condition by working out or increasing your knowledge and wisdom.

Defend Trump whenever it's reasonable.

>Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign manager, was one of the operatives working in Ukraine to install a pro-Russian government.
>Paul Manafort and Roger stone worked close together for years, and ran a "pro-torture" lobby in DC. They own a mutual lobbying firm - one of the most powerful in Washington.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black,_Manafort,_Stone_and_Kelly
>Manafort went missing for several weeks in 2010 (as well as 2014) - same year the documents allege that Trump began to be cultivated by Moscow. - Roger Stone openly joked he was kidnapped by the Russians.
>Trump began birthirism in 2011.
nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/politics/donald-trump-obama-birther.html
>Cory Lewandowski was fired from Trump's campaign and Paul Manafort put in.
politico.com/story/2016/08/corey-lewandowski-paul-manafort-trump-winning-227198
>Immediately, Trump's stance on Russia changed - pledged to remove sanctions on Russia full-stop.
npr.org/2016/08/06/488876597/how-the-trump-campaign-weakened-the-republican-platform-on-aid-to-ukraine
>Manafort was found to receive an off-the-books 12-million dollar payment in Ukraine.
nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html
>Manafort's ties were discovered and resigned, but CONTINUED TO LIVE IN TRUMP TOWER AND ADVISE DONALD TRUMP.
politico.com/story/2016/08/paul-manafort-resigns-from-trump-campaign-227197
cnn.com/2016/12/01/politics/paul-manafort-donald-trump-transition/
>Simultaneously - DNC is hacked by Russia.
wired.com/2016/08/security-news-week-dnc-hack-worse-thought/
>Mysteriously, Roger Stone tweets that he knows of Podesta leaks before ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THEM IS RELEASED
twitter.com/rogerjstonejr/status/767366825743097856?lang=en

I do have a hat!

Do you think Trump likes to watch his daughter pee?

HAPPY WOLFGIRL HOURS AWOOOVEMENT
good norm mcdonald rant tonight, not cheerleading but amusing if you fagoots haven't seen it
4 more days lads
>4 more days until the nigger leaves

>Trump "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing" and he declines to tell Russia not to meddle in the U.S. election, saying: "I'm not going to tell Putin what to do. Why should I tell Putin what to do?"
thefiscaltimes.com/2016/12/20/Timeline-Trump-s-Flirtation-Putin-and-Russia
>Trump hires Steve Bannon - also known well by Roger Stone.
mediamatters.org/blog/2016/08/17/dirty-trickster-roger-stone-said-he-advised-trump-hiring-very-good-friend-stephen-bannon-and-debates/212465
>General Flynn and Carter Page - two men with deep ties to Russia - also join the campaign.
vox.com/2016/11/17/13673280/mike-flynn-trump-new-national-security-adviser-russia-isis-obama-clinton-turkey
nytimes.com/2016/12/08/world/europe/carter-page-donald-trump-moscow-russia.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/the-mystery-of-trumps-man-in-moscow-214283
>Russians accused of Podesta and DNC hacks formally in October - Trump denies.
motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/will-congress-investigate-russian-interference-2016-campaign
icontherecord.tumblr.com/post/155494946443/odni-statement-on-declassified-intelligence
>Trump wins - continues to be soft on Russia - Intel Community formally declares it was Russia.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37981770
>TalkingPointsMemo reports that General Michael Flynn is giving Trump daily 'intelligence updates.'
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-getting-daily-intel-briefings-from-flynn
>Russian diplomats and two compounds inside US shut down, people kicked the fuck out.
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1383415/Obama-kicks-35-Russian-spies-closes-two-compounds.html

didn't you see the look on trump's face after he met obama?
that's the face of a guy still trying to process everything he's learned

its always funny seeing shills post this stuff, always amuses me to think which genius memester on there side will think to combine the piss stuff and pepe, maybe a peee pee. He looks in the google search, pee pee pepe, and thousands and thousands of poo poo pee pee pepes stare back at him

This seems like sound advice. Thank you, user.

Enlist

Selamat pagi /ptg/!

Hey man! I completely fall of the rails when I get to "Skills", because I don't actually have any.

>No license
>Barely graduated High school
>Slow at learning and adjusting
Also, i think I should prioritize weightloss over work right now

>General Michael Flynn found contacting the Russian ambassador before-and-during this time. He contacted the same day as sanctions from Obama for hacking.
bigstory.ap.org/article/ba462d64c12d4692b8381cb7076d34ab/ap-source-trump-aide-frequent-contact-russia-envoy?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics
>Trump appoints SoS Rex Tillerson who has ties with Putin.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-picks-exxonmobil-ceo-rex-tillerson-for-secretary-of-state/2016/12/12/23ce9c80-c0e3-11e6-897f-918837dae0ae_story.html
>Trump is briefed on 35-page dossier.
businessinsider.com/timeline-russia-trump-sex-blackmail-golden-shower-dossier-2017-1
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-briefed-russian-hacking-intelligence-report/story?id=44585850
>Trump mocks the intelligence agencies in the United States, and then proceeds to praised Wikileaks and Julian Assange
chicagotribune.com/g00/news/nationworld/ct-trump-tweet-russian-hacking-intelligence-briefing-20170104-story.html?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.com/
>Trump admits it was Russia, but promises better relations and that Putin will "not hack the US again with him there."
nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/donald-trump-press-conference.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-admits-to-russian-hacking-even-as-he-attacks-us-intelligence-community/2017/01/11/40941a34-d817-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html
>Senate Intelligence Committee will investigate Trump-Russia connection.
politico.com/story/2017/01/burr-says-intel-panel-will-investigate-possible-russia-trump-links-233621
politicususa.com/2017/01/13/disaster-trump-senate-intelligence-committee-investigate-trumprussia-connection.html

This. It's called plausible deniability.

Buy another one. How about a shirt?

I sure would

Sorry to, dare I say, piss you off

Reminder that today is also

Robert E. Lee's Birthday.

Please raise awareness and pay respects

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvIU6VQAWpo

Let's start erasing these globalist / communist nigger gibs holidays with traditional, white, American holidays.

Write a book

And?

Ann looks better than the vast majority of other women over 50.
She's just really tall.

I would take an 8 billion dollar hole and turn it into a 2 billion surplus, balance the budget and get the economy back on its feet

and by the way, I would bop Russia on the nose

Oh shit, Sup Forums btfo!

Do you think she's ever given Trump a golden shower show?

Tomorrow's James Earl Ray Day though, so more bullshits coming

Obvious Stone hater, kys nigger.

Get a job and put your heart into it, or look for better work.

Spend time cleaning your community and volunteering. Either find a group that does something you like, or just do something local yourself. If you like the outdoors, see if your local county / state / national parks have trail building or plant removal days. If you care about the poor, volunteer at a soup kitchen and grab a can of something to donate at least once a week when you shop. If you love animals, go to your local shelter -- lots of times they need people to just spend a few hours a week playing with young animals to socialize them and make them friendly with people, you don't need to be a vet to help. Your city hall, church, or community center is a great place to find opportunities to help, and it makes your resume look much better to have multiple volunteering events on it.

I start every morning 5:30 AM walking to the store for energy drinks, put them in my backpack, take a trashbag and gardening gloves out of the backpack, then walk back home picking up all the trash I see on the sidewalk. It's a major street that lots of kids walk to school on so I like making sure it's clean of broken glass and litter, it helps keep property values up if the neighborhood looks like it gets taken care of.

>politico, nytimes, and cnn
I guess I've been stumped

Wew, what are the shills so mad about? Have they reached complete anal annihilation and realized they lost harder than anyone before?

aw kasich is so adorable I almost forget what a freedom hating, commie, cuckfacemcfagshit he is

Don't forget to strike oil

Still, and?

I don't frequent these threads, first time posting. So what ever ended up happening to the "Pissgate" shit? I haven't heard anything about it in the MSM for days and they were making such a big stink about it.

G-guys, why do Trumps latest tweets have so few likes and retweets?

Is this it? I-is this the end of Drumpf?

This guy would put Americans in deathcamps

>>Trump began birthirism in 2011.
How is that relevant?

Hillary Clinton and modern dems are a joke, they lost the recent election in a complete landslide.

They don't have a choice. He's going to cut off their illegal money and use seized assets from cartels to pay for it.

Still amazed shills were stupid enough to post the whole damn plan while trying to claim it wouldn't happen. THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO TO STOP IT.

Pisssssssssss

#

>redditor tries to bring his cuckold bluepilled civic nationalism here and pretend Sup Forums hasn't always been an ethno-nationalist board
>ID is literally NOOB

It's like pottery

Total butter face

How old are you

Do the grey and white states count? Or does a blue state have to fall?

Trump's tweets aren't getting as much attention anymore?
Guess that's it...looks like I'm with her now...

Kasich would have been alright honestly and he probably would have managed to balance the budget. He would have been fine if immigration wasn't an issue (like after the wall is built and illegals are deported).

Whenever you're one larping about being fucking captain planet, still be here.

Why did this thread just disappear as soon as it appeared?

Trying the troll the people who planted the story in the media with the story... You shills are painful

Because it's obvious bullshit and anyone that treats it seriously are Fake News.

You forgot the り on the end there