Sup Forums if you hate Chad so much, why not just become Chad?

Sup Forums if you hate Chad so much, why not just become Chad?
>Get /fit/
>Get alpha
>Man Up!

youtu.be/QU-75sWKS7k

Those girls lusting for Chad are not the problem, it's in their genes to select the strongest and manliest men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ERtWwCflpg
youtu.be/1y1UQpXhMCU
variety.com/2015/biz/news/disney-performer-dead-shot-fireworks-off-head-1201534404/
youtu.be/5Bdyzc5sdQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

even little girl know how to select possible mate
youtu.be/2ERtWwCflpg

Cause I'm 5'4" and instead of being an alpha getting /fit/ means I'm overcompensating. Also I'm naturally introverted and socially akward which is a social death sentence with my height.

Jesus Christ

My fucking mother just opened up the door to my room at 3am and catches me watching this shit. Fuck you.

I am indian

Fuck IKTF.
But I'm getting /fit/ anyway because I need to do some exercise and I'd rather die than do cardio. It won't help for much else though.

so you'd rather be a twiggy manlet than a not-quite-tower of power, because you're worried about what other people are gonna think? that's the excuse you're gonna give yourself?

maybe you're just a bitch?

>means I'm overcompensating
Aw, did the mean people on the Internet call you mean names like manlet or short thumbs? Quit being a retard Manlets can get more pussy then the most /fit lanklet if they have a better demeanor.
Your just weak! WEAK!

>wah I'm short
>sluts don't like me
>what will society think?

user your problems are all in your own head. Who gives a shit if you're too short to bang nasty skanks from the club? There are more important things in life

same little girl said "i do"
youtu.be/1y1UQpXhMCU

you have taken the memes too seriously my friend

>Those girls lusting for Chad are not the problem, it's in their genes to select the strongest and manliest men

It's in my genes to kidnap your doggo and fry myself up some doggo noodles, but I restrain myself for the good of society, so can they.

>b-b-but his hair isn't blonde REEEEEE fucking stealing MY women!!
>*masterbaits to hentai later*

singapore has the best asian bants

TFW you're too ugly that even if you were /fit/ you'd just be a 6.

>Man Up

Huhh I'd be happy to be above average.

Is this girl mute?

>Is this girl mute?

speechless to be precise

I was so buff in my twenties I encountered people crossing the street to avoid me. There was no influx of women. Now my stomach cant handle the calorie loading. I look normalish but still bench 225 for reps and dead 330. They mired but charisma and a long dick get you further with women.

never understood that, I'd rather run than lift weights, I actually enjoy running, weight lifting is just repetitive and boring

>Move right leg
>Move left leg

SO MUCH VARIETY

no the scenery changes.
unless you run on a bland and boring treadmill.

>weight lifting is just repetitive and boring
Isn't running too?
Weight lifting appeals to my autism. And I can zone out during most of it. It's only the last reps that are strenuous. I like how there's a lot of breaks too. Also boosting your STR stat is neat.
Running is continuous effort. I can't zone out. I'm too busy hating it.

>he goes outside
GTFO normie

>move weight up
>move weight down

SO MUCH VARIETY

>SO MUCH VARIETY
Well, you make it go up and down in different ways with different muscle groups.

Go back to /fit tubo autist.

I am aware I was just pretending to be retarded by copying that user.

Is that the guy who was killed by a firework ?

No. They keep calling me a manlet.

>the guys are as tall as the girls
SAD!

THESE ARE ADULTS

WTF IS WRONG WITH US

"just be confident bro!"

also isnt it the guy who blew his head off with fireworks?

>muh natural selection
i'm gonna need you to kill yourself buddy

>Sup Forums if you hate Chad so much
Nobody hates Chad. Chad's a cool dude.
>why not just become Chad?
Can't. Too autistic. It's OK though, I have a waifu.

Playing Gaston at Magic Kingdom looks like a cozy as fuck job.

I'm happy with being a semi-normie. Being Chad must be taxing on your energy. Everybody wants you to do things with them.

variety.com/2015/biz/news/disney-performer-dead-shot-fireworks-off-head-1201534404/

Yeah you can be that chad and light a fucking firework off of your head at a party and explode your head off in front of friends.

>Nobody hates Chad. Chad's a cool dude.
This desu. I might REEEEE at him but Chad did nothing wrong.

>>muh natural selection
>i'm gonna need you to kill yourself buddy
>those beta excuses

wrong board faggot

Because I am Italian-American and therefore have no hope of being social, or athletic.

She's fucking 13?!

also is Gaston a jew?

LOL

omg, I didn't even know...

Anzu about to get FROMAGED

i thought jonah was bigger than this

>become Chad

That's not how genetics works, kid. Part of what makes an Alpha and Alpha is their relative scarcity. Sure, there are men with Chad potential which they can maximize if they want. I know one; 6'4, was lanky but he started lifting and swimming and he's built, used to be introverted and just worked and played games until he got invited to some house parties and loosened up with alcohol. He realize his potential, but he wouldn't have done it without his height and frame and his aesthetic face (he has an objectively good face, n-n-no h-homo). Basically he reached his ceiling is what I'm saying.

My fellow manlet here does not have that. His ceiling is this other guys floor, or maybe baseboard.

This is all objective biological truth, and it is not kind. But lying and instilling people with false hope is an outright evil.

You admit to one of these bio-truths in your own post when you say "Those girls lusting for Chad are not the problem, it's in their genes to select the strongest and manliest men". That's truth. However you deny that genetics can not be hacked (yet) and proceed to instill false hope by telling men they can "become" Chad.

So you can fuck off and come back with this psychological snake oil when there's a safe, affordable, widely available Super Chad Serum like they gave Steve Rogers.

Hint: you'll be long dead before that.

I'm 172 cm tall, skinny and yet women love me. I'm just way too dominant

Holy shit I can't believe you faggots. THIS is your perception of reality, and you're so arrogant you claim that it is an "objective biological truth."

TRP is like people who never grew out of a high-school psychological level made an ideology based on what seems reasonable to their profoundly broken psychology. Or it's actual high-school kiddos.

Two options: take a vow of silence for the rest of your life to spare humanity from your stupidity, or KYS.

I don't hate Chad I'm not some NEET faggot from /r9k/.

Feminism: The Post

Gaston literally did nothing wrong. He was a working man that built everything he had with his own two hands, he was proud, he wanted to protect his community, who admired him, and the woman he loved, who was a dumb whore that decided to get with the rich prince that had everything given to him at birth.

love you, russia, here your price
gaston indeed didnt do anything wrong.
youtu.be/5Bdyzc5sdQo

>Sup Forums if you hate Chad so much, why not just become Chad?
Sup Forums isn't known for hating Chad. I'm sure some of us do, but hating Chad isn't a thing here.

>that bitch neck

Chris Ray Gun, is that you?

Cardio and lifting have different results. Both are important, not sure why you think they're either/or.

Get into a longterm relationship and tell us if you think or suspect your women is attracted to other men from time to time.

That girl is so cute. You think she's redpilled on the JQ?

i'd honestly prefer body weight exercises, I don't want to be swol or anything.

>hate chad
>hate myself
>[becoming chad] could work
>mfw

>
Most people are in little danger of accidentally becoming swol.

>just become Chad

You dumbfuck, Chad is Chad because of his genes, you don't become Chad, you are BORN Chad.

Just lmao at the pathetic ugly autistic gymcels working out all day thinking they can become this guy. Saddest thing in the world.

>sound like you're born thin
>thin privilage