Showering is the most bluepilled way of cleaning yourself

If you don't bathe every day you are a slave

>bathing in your own filth

>he fell for the hygienic jew

Aww fuck here we go

This

>falling for the hygene jew
>"OY VEY BUY THE 6 GORILLION HYGENIC PRODUCTS"
washing yourself at all except few times a year in a wooden tub is bluepilled. Who else non-hygenic Master Race?

As a jew I prefer to shower as it encourages me to be really fast. Every moment I imagine the shower head spewing poison gas so that really gets me going in the morning.

most of the civilized world has a shower/bath more than once a month Frenchmen.

didnt Napoleon move his estate out of Paris cause the stink was coming through the walls?

I work an 8am-5pm during the week.

I'm not a morning person AT ALL.

I have to be clean and presentable for work, but I need to do it fast because I have other things I need to do in the morning. I usually wake up at 6am or 7am.

Why should I take a bath, which takes more time to prepare, and not just that, I'm laying down when I'm in the tub, so I'd risk falling asleep in the tub, especially if it's in the morning, since I hate mornings.

Baths are more of a relaxing way to get clean. Not an everyday thing. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a good bath, but I like getting in and out of a shower when I need to clean myself. Showers are faster and more convenient.

I don't know why I'm even going in depth with this retarded topic.

Sup Forums is compromised. kike mods in effect. working with antifa

Not if you use soap.
Little experiment for you:

Shake pepper in cup of water until the surface is covered.
Stick finger in it
Then soap up finger
Rinse finger
Now stick finger in cup again

See? Wallah! The miracle of soap!

>I don't know why I'm even going in depth with this retarded topic.
Sup Forums in a nutshell, kek

Low-energy

What the fuck my skin is foaming it hurts so much

No point in a real bath and I have one of those shit poverty-tier "tubs" that's just a rounded square to stand in while taking a shower, my shoulders are almost too wide to lie down in it and it forces my head forward at a painful angle even with knees bent and feet pressed against other end.

Some day I'll live in a better place where the people around me are good, and then I'll build myself a nice big round tub out of cobblestones, and find myself a good woman to marry so I can sit around in the tub on my days off with her sitting in my lap peeing onto me and into the water.

That's the life for me. I might not make it out of here alive though.

You're fat and weird

>following instructions from Sup Forums ever

I'm not fat senpai

Sauna is the best way to clean yourself.
Prove me wrong.

And people tell me slav(e)s are white

You have a worthy goal.

in a bath you use a lot more water and you ultimately bath in you own filth.

/thread