atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
youtube.com/watch?v=hVKfusPNk_0
youtu.be/J_hRRiXKdqc
youtube.com/watch?v=SF7FUU7CThs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No fpbp is the red pill

test

My dick is the biggest think your mouth need to take.

Only niggers believe in flat earth.

RARE

And yes it's true.

Not true. Read a bible some time, buddy.

Is the moon flat?

Kek. Only niggers read the bible.

the moon is a negative reflection of the sun

Check 'em, KEK agrees. The bible for Christcucks who believe in free will.

Hey Idi, how are your wives today?

Get on a boat with your fellow flat earth regards and go to the edge of the world. Upload it to the Internet instantly, you'll be the most famous people in human history.

no when you make a flatearth thread with good point you are silenced in less than 15 minutes

Retards*

But the Bible is full of lies

Is Mars flat?

It makes no mention of a flat earth.

I've been noticing that smaller redpill threads and several nigger hate threads have been autosaged and outright deleted among others. we have mods working with leftypol and antifa fucking this board up. turn up the redpills, goreposts, and nigger hate posts to 12 guys. drive them out or redpill them.

well, um, rare.

is mars real should be more of the question

Nobody that can read and write is THIS stupid.

How does a negative reflection block sunlight in an eclipse?

k

the bible specifically states that the earth is a "circle" in the king james translation and in the original text the word used for circle was also synonymous with sphere, leaning towards the latter given the syntax

fuck off

Is mars real? You know the one I see in my very own telescope. Also is it flat?

Um, ok sweetie

go eat bible pages you savage...

The only thing I've never really heard explained about the "flat earth" is why?

What profit is there is tricking us into thinking it's round if it's actually flat?

Seems like a lot of work to keep it concealed for something that just doesn't matter.

I mean apperantly the earth function s just fine either way so. What do they get from tricking us?

If 911 was fake it was to get us into war and pass the Patriot acts etc.

If jfk wasn't assassinated by a lone gunman it means that some group was trying to stop jfk's policies.

What the fuck does tricking us into thinking the earth is round get them?

the negative reflection cancels out the positive

you see an image in the sky

now ask is it even real.

Yes, and? Taking all those out of context still doesn't make it advocate such folly, especially since at the time of writing, they still knew it was spherical.

Christcucks don't even believe in free will, they believe that "god has a plan for everyone." They're basically fatefags.

youtube.com/watch?v=Am7EwmxBAW8

I did ask.

Are comets flat?

I'm just here for the flag.

If the Earth is flat, why does everyone on earth always see the same phase of the moon, no matter where they are?

As a matter of fact, why do we always see the same face of the moon?

Post proof earth is flat.
Hard mode: can't use photography

>What profit

NASA billion dollar industry.

IF they ever admit to this, think about the financial devastation this knowledge would have.

Governments have very, very aggressively lied to us (We know they do any way, this isn't a stretch.)

The lawsuits.

Monetary destabilization.

Well, you get the idea. Mass chaos.

Why not keep the wool over the sheeps eyes as they are sheered.

the Earth is hollow, as are other planets

You get stopped when you try to go over the Antarctic
Some have tried but all get stopped due to "The Antarctic Treaty"

actually not to troll but i remember some one had an answer for this one

its the bed rock basalt fragments that finds its way from the bottom to fall from the top from floating a while

i remember it was more convincing answer than what im making it sound like

If the light of the sun doesn't reach the moon, why is the moon illuminated?

i know right fucking russians

>IF they ever admit to this, think about the financial devastation this knowledge would have.
None? NASA is, ironically, a black hole. Financially speaking.

NASA doesn't make much money dude, not buy comparison of google or apple.

This is a talking point for when something is backed by the "science proves" argument. It is short, simple, and easy to remember. It is also so very true and difficult to really argue against effectively.

Science proves whatever is beneficial to the state or it looses all its grant money.

If science were to prove something the state doesn't like it would loose all its grant money.

If science were to prove something the state doesn't like it would lose its tenure.

[ Them ]
Science has proves many a times that all people no matter what are equal. ( insert liberal smirk afterwards )

[ Us ]
If science were to prove something the state doesn't like it would loose all its grant money.

People go there all the time. You can do cruises and shit. Or even charter a boat/plane yourself.

>make a flatearth thread with good point
But that's never once happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

The biggest redpill you can take is that OP is a nigger

EVERY ONE LISTEN TO THIS : youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

and try to past the dissonance cognitive problem

>celestial mechanics as explained by Minecraft.gif

explain the coriolis effect

This guys soothing voice almost brainwashed my ass. When the video ended I finally realized how fucking stupid he is.

And why there are hemispherical differences.

Niggermath at it again.

what is a fish eye lens for 500

I love you OP

Just remember that the unenlightened have not found their personal salvation yet. They get angry because this flies in the face of their reality and they are far too lazy to read, or even simply read between the lines.

Anger just proves they have low intelligence. Their time has not yet come to understand what is happening all around them.

Keep pushing and never stop learning.

God bless

This has been debunked already. The horizon is an optical illusion. Nothing more.

Something every video that shows the "curve" uses

>I know this because I got a boat and tried

do you know what laminar flow is?

Get on a boat with your fellow flat earth retards and film the people that stop you. Livestream it and ask them why they are stopping you.

That's a retarded argument.

It doesn't explain why they did it in the first place.

Yeah if it's true then NOW they would be fucked.

but why start the lie in the first place?

Also nasa isn't an argument either. If earth is flat then we would still have wanted to explore the nature of the universe and nasa would have been just as viable.

Why lie about it?

It's like lying about my underwear being blue when it is in fact red. Who fucking cares? It didn't matter whatsoever until I lied about it right?

So why lie about it in the first place?

Denying reality is literally the opposite of red pill. Go neck yourself cunt

He already proved he's a dumb cunt by stating NASA is a billion dollar industry. No point arguing.

Its also easily disprovable bullshit for morons.

ITT: trolls trolling trolls troll trolls trolling trolls

why is this meme still not dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=hVKfusPNk_0

Why would the jews want to control information and the truth?

Faggot like you post in threads like these without saging.

I dunno, I just blew it apart here:
But I guess nobody is interested in responding

Who's arguing.

Critically think, what will happen when they are found out. I'm not being facetious or condescending.

Learn about it. Look in to it. I have nothing further to say because I don't have time to explain or hand hold the angry few in this thread, I do have pity.

Why would NASA, first astronots in space, quote the bible. What did they see?
Makes you wonder.

youtu.be/J_hRRiXKdqc

So what causes the day length to change?

If anyone else responds with just pure anger, like this user, you're using feelings and not facts.

Intelligence and critical thinking are your weak point, apparently. But hey, at least you can side with the femanons about your hurt reality by crying and throwing a tantrum about it.'

Good luck out there, it's a big scary world that isn't really in to hand holding. God bless and take care

You have no reason for why they need to lie, because there isn't one. You just said before that NASA is a billion dollar industry. You know literally fuck all.

How does believing in a flat earth change your life? I don't think it's a red pill at all.

based swede towing the line

This. Not politics.

Again, you've said nothing. How dumb can you get.

This is an undeniable fact.

SPHEREKEKS BTFO

No one falls for this shit here.
Try facebook.

RARE

>believing in the bible

Retarded mong

you can see the curvature on all these images though lol

Why do niggers keep posting this garbage? Take this shit to /x/.

The Earth has been accepted to be a spheroid shape since antiquity. Stop being niggers.

Flat earth is a easy way to god

Mars is a wandering star, that is what planets are per definition.
Not a solid sphere where you can land a space rocket and settle a colony.

I can not believe this retardation. /nupol/ sure is cucked. There is no purpose in lying about the shape of the earth whatsoever.

youtube.com/watch?v=SF7FUU7CThs

/thread

you are fucking stupid we got all brainwashed from our young ages

if you cant see through their lies you are not allowed to see yourself awake

youre a sheep

There's more land, just because they show you cartoons of the world (maps) doesn't mean that's what your on and all of it. I mean that would be a great way to hide a good chunk of it. Maybe the chunk, like the chunk you're on.

You know why its flat? And why the world's gonna be flat from now on, very soon? Cause it's just cooler. It's just the way it is. It's the coolest thing it's the coolest punk fuck you. It's the new punk.

The world's flat what are you gonna do now, we all think its flat you're liers. Yeah yeah yeah more cartoons when are you gonna get the 24 hour footage of the earth as a ball spinning from one of those cameras on the space station, you let me know when that happens. Full globe that spins because that shit you show me where the clouds don't move.

Yep the world's gonna change.

This troll video is absolute trash. Flat earthers are a real thing but this video is made to troll.

The Earth has a radius of 4000 miles.

In order to notice a significant curve looking at the horizon, you'd have to travel a significant fraction of that above the surface.

Mount Everest is 6 miles tall. You're going to need to go up another hundred or so before you start seeing a significant curving effect