So is it 6 guys now?

So is it 6 guys now?
archive.is/DimDb

>"My entire life I’ve not been a girl or a woman."

>"I don’t know what I am yet, but I know what I’m not. I’m not straight. I’m not cis, and I don’t think I can keep pretending to be cis just to get by. I’m not a man. I’m not a woman."

>"I would, however, like to start working toward capturing a fraction of the magic of David Bowie or Prince or any of the number of the queer genderfucking icons we lost last year. There are some extremely stylish shoes that need filling."

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/UnburntWitch/status/820317940301955073
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she should just kill herself or whatever it is

What did xer mean by this?
Serious can someone explain. Has John Flynt convinced her to join his tranny party to run for congress together?

I hovered around 100lbs, despairing that my hips were still wide, my shoulders and chest still broad, and that I’d be an hourglass no matter how much I starved.

Gamerjounos confirmed faggots

That's really sad. Sick culture turning potentially good white women into mentally broken freaks.

#ZoeQuinn wishes she had some talent of some kind, doesn't know who or even what she is, and she's a fat pig to boot. What a loser. SAD.

>"I would, however, like to start working toward capturing a fraction of the magic of David Bowie or Prince or any of the number of the queer genderfucking icons we lost last year. There are some extremely stylish shoes that need filling."

>talentless
>comparing herself to Bowie and Prince

Jesus Christ, the fucking delusion.

If Chelsea is a man now then why did he get new tits and plastic surgery on her face?

Trannies make non trannies sick. Trannies are doing a lot of favours for the right because even bluepilled cucks feel deep down that there is something wrong. They just won't say anything.

You cant fight human nature. As more and more obese men appear in public wearing tight skirts, the left will crumble.

>I don’t know what I am yet
An attention whore. That is all.

it's her last desperate gasp for attention (coincidentally not long after John Flynt announced his run for congress), and Sup Forums is giving her the attention she desires. just ignore this stupid bitch.

sounds close to proper suicide. the histrionic skank

Not like the probably dozens of pretend suicides that decorate her arms and legs.

she should cut those excuses for tits off and then make a suicide pact with flynt

IGNORE PROTOCOL ENGAGED
(AGAIN)

I almost forgot about this blobfish.

Thanks for reminding me of this irrelevant lolcow. Now please fuck off to Sup Forums.

David Bowie and Prince were men, I don't think either of them would have said otherwise

mobile.twitter.com/UnburntWitch/status/820317940301955073
>HOLY SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED

>I START PRO WRESTLING SCHOOL MONDAY

Wouldn't being physically fit be a prerequisite to this? She looks like she hasn't exercised in years.

Also, if she's "genderless" now, who will she compete with?

>snowflake sees that straight cisgendered people are harassed and marginalized
>snowflake knows that gender and sexual preference are (according to her peer group) arbitrary labels that anyone is free to assign arbitrarily
>snowflake decides to start calling itself a freak to avoid the persecution that comes with being a normal, non-insane human being

>would you Sup Forums ?

F E R T I L E
E
R
T
I
L
E

>prince

>genderqueer icons

Prince was straight as can fucking be. He would walk over and steal dudes girlfriends, and be like "What the fuck you gonna do about it? Nuthin."

Prince was a straight, cis-gendered man.

>When asked about his perspective on social issues—gay marriage, abortion—Prince tapped his Bible and said, “God came to earth and saw people sticking it wherever and doing it with whatever, and he just cleared it all out. He was, like, ‘Enough.’"

She scares the normies away from the left. That makes her a useful idiot.

This isn't her blog dumbass.

Her hair looks like a ketchup explosion

And then let Mick Jagger put stuff in his ass, cmon dont be fucking dumb
Now Prince may have wore frilly blouses but that could have been part of the act, he was Jehovahs Witness as fuck

Once you get fat and old and used up, it's not so fun being a woman anymore.

Why do SJWs like Bowie when he did more for fashcore than the Nazis?

Amen, brother

>Prince was a straight, cis-gendered man.

Please do not disrespect the man like that. That stupid fucking term didn't even exist in his time.

Prince was a heterosexual man. He was unique and had his own way of doing things.

Typical San Francisco trash. How does the home of an economic powerhouse that is the tech industry develop such PREENING faggots?

>ITT: Dumb cunt trying to stay relevant by doin stupid shit
She's whoring for attention like other women that had their 15 minutes, pay her no mind.