How do we fix the constant shitposting on Sup Forums?

How do we fix the constant shitposting on Sup Forums?

I swear, a good 50% of the threads at any given moment aren't even remotely about politics and current affairs.

Why can't faggots go to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/ or whatever?

Why is it always the French who can't handle funposting and banter?

Le pen!

Ban all Anglo countries

>a thread about shitposting
this is part of that 50% that aren't even remotely about politics and current affairs.

>stopping shitposting anywhere on Sup Forums
It's like you came here yesterday

Still way more on topic than THICC thread #978624.

Are you trying to surrender?

There is nothing that needs to be fixed.
This is how all of Sup Forums used to be.

>This is how all of Sup Forums used to be.
Not at this intensity.

Even Sup Forums has better discussion on a regular basis.

The flags aren't helping, either.

>Why is shitposting such shit
>Makes a shitpost thread

Really made me think.

The bogwhatever twins post are cancer

>Shitpost
>Complaining about shitpost

HES REACHING FOR SOMETHING!

you fix it by reading /r/politics faggot

Trumptards brought their fellow redditors here, nothing can fix this.

That's not fucking Malik Obama, how dumb can you get?

sage all bogtwatter threads
report all bogtwatter shills

2016 was the worst Sup Forums has ever been. it has eased up since the election and will continue to do after the inauguration, but the shills are never going to leave completely, not after a man was memed into the white house

right now there are not many happenings, so everything is kinda relaxed around here

You and your shitposting redditorfriends are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Plebbit came here in 2016, that's why I said it was the worst year you dumb nigger

Its up to the mods. The mods only delete good threads and allow slide threads. The mods have been infiltrated, hence cuck pol is for shitposting and the other pol is for actual discussion. I keep both tabs up

Go back to your containment site at 8gag cuck

Nigger go back to where you came from and enjoy the Jew foreskin being rammed down your throat

>there are people on Sup Forums right now that don't know there are bots who rip archived threads and repost them in a 24hour cycle
>dumb frogposters still respond to them

Nice meme

>funposting
Yeah I sure enjoy seeing threads asking about why whites don't season their food. Or Canadians demanding a repeal of the second amendment. Let's discuss why millennials aren't having sex. Heard about the latest Laci Green/Amazing Atheist/Pewdiepie/Sargon of Akkad videos on Youtube?

It's the same fucking shit all day every day.

Shill threads are not meant to convert you to leftist narrative, they know it's nearly impossible. The goal is to make you leave this place. Yes they are this deluded. If you are weak minded and find a hard time coming here everyday, you can use the catalog and filters, it will make your life much easier. If this doesn't suffice, you can go to 8ch*n Sup Forums, it's a great alternative because they aren't affraid to delete shill threads, the board is way more interesting and informative. It's also not infiltrated by the jews. We can't be sure about the current Sup Forums mods.

But anyways, don't leave, or if you do, go to 8ch*n. Shills and jews are desperate and are using desperate measures which is bots that constantly create deceptive and sliding threads. They know they are losing the war, they're on the losing side of history.

Yeah, it's been insufferable for some time now and I hate it.

Don't just filter and hide them, sage them with an image.
If this happens consistently enough, at least some of the new fucks will pay attention.

>pic related

I agree, but at least we have actual freedom of speech.

But simply stop replying to the shit posts. Just stop and it won't go up.

This is a containment board for shitposting , just like Sup Forums and /r9k/

hon hon oui oui pee air

Seriously, what the fuck is that retarded shit.

It's not shitposting that's bad though, nor banter. It's all the fucking "blacked!" or "she won the popular vote!" or that tea-sipping faggot, all that filler shit that's just meant to slide whatever good threads exist and drive posters away. Not to mention the pointless Commie LARPing, good grief. There's definitely a pattern and a purpose to the shitting up Sup Forums that's been a regular pita since the election. Bitter losers are bitter. And have nothing better to do.

Agree with this user.

We're being raided by 8cucks.

You must've came here in 2015. Reddit has always been a bogeyman of Sup Forums. SRS in 2014, JIDF organized on reddit in 2013, Obama supporters in 2012... The only difference now is the reddit fags aligned with us for the election, since the usual dissenters were all Bernie fans and couldn't handle banter.

>wah wah everything has to be serious

Fuck off back to r3ddit faggot