Help me Sup Forums

I have a problem, Sup Forums.

I am a lazy man at times and I enjoy all these comfy chinese shit and eating foods that are not estonian national cuisine, but at the same time, I don't like globalism, because it promotes multiculturalism and cucks the western people

Now, the libshits say this all the time

>"you like comfy life?"
>"globalism makes it possible"
>"you ingrateful racist prick"
>"go back to the medieval times if you hate globalism so much"

How do I refute this stupid logical fallacy?

bumpy, I need help with this, the libshits give me crap over this globalism thing all the time

Globalism isn't responsible for food. That's just trade.

Yeah.

Fighting globalism doesn't equate to isolationism

this,
also

"you want a comfy life"
NO

comfort is the first source for degeneracy.

without globalism or anything beyond tribal structure really we would have a great world with the best ruling over the weak.

>comfort is the first source of degenracy

we're manly man shitposting on our manly imageboards and fappig to 2d waifus.

join us and fight degenerates!

yeah, no...

I see your point, but I mean that it's not bad to sometimes indulge in sweets, junk food, use modern tech stuff like smartphones, webcams, headphones etc. and generally have lots of stuff available. What is wrong with liking that? I mean, it's only degenerate if you over-indulge or if you are a massive faggot "I only buy foreign shit because fuck drumpf fuck white people" cuck about it.

you seem to have the right idea. good on you, sir.

thx georgiabro

I really like how Sup Forums has given one us state a separate flag, kek

Yeah, "verivorst" tastes like shit

stop meming this, stop saying that pol is autistic anime loving trashcan.
its mostly not true and you only encourage people to do these degenerate activitys. Also dont forget that meme magic is real and constant repetition of "2d waifus" acctually makes people fap to them.

you should use technology if its needed, you should avoid comfort though.
These are 2 different things.
I do not promote a non-advancement principle or anything like that. I just want that tech doesnt cause decline in you as a person.

Do not be a soulless drone.

I love verivorst, but people do not normally eat verivorst as a defining staple of their diet
bad argument there, desu

>non-advancement principle
literally what? google doesn't give me anything.
Give me a sauce please

Watch thethuleanperspective.

>chicken-cleaning machine
made me kek

just speak Estonian and that will be enough, your language is slowly getting displaced so better not to lose it

I really hope you're joking

Varg is a cool guy, but he larps his neopaganism stuff too much, which is pretty much meme-tier at best

its one of the most retarded things one can imagine.
It is exactly what it sounds like, inventing anything is not allowed.

Its usually used to strawman the best ideology there is, tribalism. Like in pic related.
Noone acctually believes in the non avancement principle...

>what is irony?

this is a good advice, thx

Memes are very powerful.

Yeah. Irl ofc. But here there is no point in it, because such a little portion of ppl understand it

yeah, I have a friend from eesti and he is cuck just by simply speaking russian, your culture is fragile now, so caring about minor food stuff shouldn't be a problem

at least know it, damn, it's YOUR language

>cleaning

I can kinda see your point, yeah, basically you are saying that don't be an applefag or annoying fedora cunt, but use the tech regardless as a tool

this is actually a really sane message, but it's funny how you get attacked hard on kikebook by the numale "BEING DEGENERATE IS A RIGHT" army if you try to post this opinion

Yes, language is important.

11 лeт пpoшлo и я дo ceх пop пo pyccки гoвopю.
Пpaвдa пpaвoпмcaниe хpaмaeт.

11 лeт yжe в peйхe живёшь? нeмeцкий хoть знaeшь?

the machine made chickens look slippery and wet, so I assumed it was a cleaning machine.

We do speak it in Estonia all the time, and we expect our local russians to learn it, and every generation knows estonian better than the previous, so yeah it's going great, and trust me, I completely advocate estonian ethnonationalism here, so I will be doing by bidding by protecting our culture and language

в peйхe? кeк

y нac в шкoлe в двyх Bundesländer бyдyт дeтям пpипoдoвaть кaк pизинoвый члeн в пoпy cyвaть и в apмии cкopo бyдeт пpoeкт бopьбы c гoмoфoбиeй.
oт pэйхa мaлo чтo ocтaлocь...
o вoт этoй кapтинкe тoлькo мeчтaть мoжнo

дa пo нeмeци тoжe гoвopю

я в шyткy cкaзaл, знaю чтo Гepмaнии жoпa пpишлa

you've been shitting up this board all day. Fuck off already. We get. Everyone here is a loser stupid NEET. Now fuck already

Really, fuck off back to plebbit.

>Comfy life
You'd be more comfortable without globalist kikes.
>Food
Stop eating chink food so much. Start home cooking and making traditional eastern european food.

Auslaender raus!

How exactly does globalism make life easier?

No need to get all mad here. It's all in good fun, isn't it? I just find Sup Forums's obsession with "degeneracy" funny.

eat beer like a normal person

My family moved like crazy, mostly due to WW2 and my mentaly ill cousin. I have no real homecountry.
Although I really like Кoми pecпyбликa.

>moin
>servus
>Gruess Gott
>hallo
>salam amk
wie redest du?

Ich sage "hallo"

:^(
servus and moin are much better I think, I'd prefer moin, but noone says that here.

Multiculturalism is the existence of multiple cultural groups within the same society/state.
It's unrelated to your own preference for different foods and other services.

If you want to experience life in other cultures, you can go travel. Planes can take you to any part of the planet in a day.
If you want to explore the cuisine of another culture, you can go on the internet and find every recipe in the world.
If you want to buy products you can't make yourself, you can simply trade.

If you want to exchange goods and knowledge, you don't necessarily have to import millions of people to your society. Tell this to your peers.

Of course it's always wise to minimise your own consumption, because consuming makes you dependent on others. And your dependence can be used by others for malicious goals, I.e. blackmail.