Anne Frank proves the Holocaust again!

>Israel says Nazi camp excavations unearth link to Anne Frank

Researchers excavating the remains of one of the most notorious Nazi death camps have uncovered a pendant that appears identical to one belonging to Anne Frank, Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial said Sunday.

Yad Vashem says it has ascertained the pendant belonged to Karoline Cohn - a Jewish girl who perished at Sobibor and may have been connected to the famous diarist. Both were born in Frankfurt in 1929, and historians have found no other pendants like theirs.

The triangular piece found has the words "Mazal Tov" written in Hebrew on one side along with Cohn's date of birth. The other side has the Hebrew letter "heh," an initial for God, as well as three Stars of David.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/16/israel-says-nazi-camp-excavations-unearth-link-anne-frank/

Holocaust deniers irrevocably BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

crooksandliars.com/2015/04/ancient-egyptian-artifacts-found-israeli
imgur.com/gallery/725A7
bka.de/DE/Home/home_node.html
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/pressac0429.shtml
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/19430624-inventory/
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/image_files/227-01.jpe,
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/pressac0227.shtml)
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/19430129-vergasungskeller/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm surprised they didn't find it the day of, like they did with the 9/11 terrorist passport

>Nazi camp excavations

I have an archaeologist friend who was hired to do some work for an Israeli Archae. company.

On look at the contract made it clear that they were paying him to falsify documents and artefacts so they could use it to say "look, look, it IS our land!"

Just another reason not to trust anything these scoundrels produce.

These same pieces, in fact. Amusing.

crooksandliars.com/2015/04/ancient-egyptian-artifacts-found-israeli

All this proves is that jews were sent to camps.
The Anne Frank diary is a forgery, obviously. This doesn't change the fact that prisoners died of typhoid and starvation from supply lines being bombed. Sometimes from the camps themselves being bombed.

>piece of sheet metal that spent over half a hundred years in ground
>barely rusted
seems legit

Heh

Just like they found the 9/11 hijackers' passports intact

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , don't think about it goyim. Just trust us.

Oh man, it just SO HAPPENED to be 'identical' to the most famous nazi holocaust victim who also SO HAPPENS to be a relatable teenage girl?
Fuck me sideways, what a coincidence!

>remember goys, see, never forget! In 10 years when everyone's memories start getting a little hazy we'll dig up Anne Frank's left toenail and favourite hairpin!

To everyone who tries to deny the holocaust:

imgur.com/gallery/725A7

>just happens to find a pendant that correlates with one of the most well known victims of the holocaust
>REMEMBER THE 6 GORRILION GOY
>DONT WORRY ABOUT ALL THE OTHER STUFF, JUST US HELPLESS JEWS

She was evacuated. What's the big deal? It was more humane than living in an attic.

to everyone that tries to deny the holocaust:

bka.de/DE/Home/home_node.html

You know what's amazing, they had 10 million Nazis, they given/taken rights based on Number laws, yet we don't have any documents describing names of victims, but now they found a stone with her name written to it. Wouldn't you think they would have easier ways to monitor the names of Jews they would kill? If they gone this way to create starts and stones with Jew names, they surely must had papers with names too. I mean every one of those millions of Nazis had to know what house to visit and who was mixed, Jewish or German. Papers pls.

What a coincidence.

What do you mean by that??

I think it very brave they are calling it by its real name at least on one page of the website you cited

is it "erpressung"?

they are excavating remains now? did they dig up the 2 foot thick slab they poured over the mass graves in the "camps" yet? the one they installed to stop people from investigating.

Fucking love this movie

Tell us some more, Oh Godzillaanon.

I've never seen anyone else use 'fuck me sideways'.
Hello brain twin user.

>CHECKED
What was it Sarah Silverman said? That she hoped the jews did kill Jesus and she'd do it again in a heartbeat?

I wish the nazis had gassed Anne Frank, I'd fucking do it myself in a heartbeat.

yeah because 50 million civilians lives arent as important as 245,000 jews. not 6 million.

thought you were talking about "Informationen zum Thema Islamistischer Terrorismus"-
the first thing that catches the eye on that webpage. Really surprised by the use of "islamic"

>I wish the nazis had gassed Anne Frank, I'd fucking do it myself in a heartbeat.

You are evil. I would have saved/raised and afterwards I would have fucked her

if doubs we get a second holocaust instead of ww3, this time we aim for 6 gazillion jews.

>jew girl dies
>give me 50k for fake diary

the fuck is that

I can stamp those in my garage and piss on it to make it rust as well.

Who the fuck cares?
Holocaust happened => should've wiped out all the jews
Holocaust didn't happened => should've happened

the holocaust for the most part was created by the jewish owned american press in the early 50's

This is also a good piece, it's title is "One proof... One single proof". Holocaust denial was destroyed in the late 90s, check out the rest of the book and website as well.
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/pressac0429.shtml

the fact that people in numerous countries are banned from investigating the Holocaust, something stinks about the whole thing.

Jews are literal scum. They must be eradicated.

>The other side has the Hebrew letter "heh,"
Nothing personnel kid.

Lol if you even do a tiny amount of fucking research you can find out holocaust denial is BS... Idk why it's still part of Sup Forumss narrative

if it were a death camp, wht were prisoners aloud belongings?

This tactic isn't getting much traction. Expect JIDF to switch to spamming pictures of Israeli army girls soon.

Yeah nice one, pull out the shill card when you have no response.
>phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/19430624-inventory/
Link to inventory detailing 14 shower heads + one gas tight door for Krema 3. Krema 3, with an area of 250m2, should have 210 showerheads... And what's the gas tight door for? And the fact that the water in Krema 3 only connects to the taps rather the showerheads?(phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/image_files/227-01.jpe, phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/pressac/technique-and-operation/pressac0227.shtml)
Want me to BTFO you even more?

>if you even do a tiny amount of fucking research you can find out holocaust denial is BS
You really shouldn't be trying this tactic. I believed the holocaust UNTIL I researched it. The more people research it, the more people will disbelieve it.
You don't want to use this tactic.

Oh looks it's a... piece of paper. My entire paradigm has now shifted and I'm 100% convinced that 6 Gorillian Holohoax isn't just a meme.
Please no more BTFOs Hershel... I've had all I can handle for today.

You are fucking pathetic. What sort of research did you do, watch hour long ranting videos by people like David Irvine,and that one lawyer who was defending a holocaust denier?(forgot his name, it was the something report)

your little article you linked, yeah the final evidence they use to prove gas chambers existed?

>the room needs 100 shower heads to cover the whole room
>only 14 were installed
>thus gas chambers because shower heads were fake
>because only 14

so fucking full of shit

>current year
>falling for thr holohoax meme
TOPGOY.

Great news! When will they find the 6 million Jewish corpses?

It's an official document retard... Since you guys always whinge when testimonies are used as evidence. What sort of info can you produce, a microsoft paint infographic? "That's just ones and zeros any1 cna make those" - see how you sound? Did you even read any of the things linked?

Just take the supposed number of Jewish people killed, work out how many would have had to be killed per day, then see how many crematoriums they had and see if the numbers fit. They don't.

Of course, if someone could produce some ashes from the grounds or ANYWHERE to support the shoah, that would go towards convincing me as well. But they can't. In fact anyone who tries gets locked up.

Just fuck off JIDF. Go troll reddit where they take easy bait.

No there's other stuff as well. It all adds up, how about the fact that the water wasn't even hooked up to the 'shower heads'? And why do they need a gas tight door for a supposed crematorium? Or the fact that an SS operative slipped up and used the term Vergasungskeller(gassing cellar) for one of the krema, when they usually used code words?
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/19430129-vergasungskeller/
I am literally spoon feeding you guys right now

>muh (((official documents!)))
How am I supposed to produce evidence for something that didn't happen?

Beat me to it

>people believing this without searching any of this shit up
Meyer Levin wrote a play based on the diary, and sued some other playwrights for plagiarizing his work. The BKA report says that "ballpoint corrections" were made on loose sheets, and the Netherlands Forensic Institute analysed the documents and concluded that only two post-war pages of annotations - inserted by a graphological researcher during 1960s analysis of Anne Frank's diary - were written in ballpoint pen, not the actual diary itself. The majority of the diary text was written in fountain pen ink.

I'll take that as you conceding defeat then. Why do you even need 'the holohoax' to be part of your narrative? The stuff about race is a lot more convincing, but this shit is just pathetic

>Since you guys always whinge when testimonies are used as evidence
I bet you've had this conversation before, haven't you JIDF!
Get fucked!

>Expect JIDF to switch to spamming pictures of Israeli army girls soon.
Holocaust denial is for homosexuals. Why don't you take a look at pic related and then reconsider your stance on this matter? Is it starting to become more real in your mind now?

What are you trying to say? I linked several photos of the documents since you guys hate testimonies, do you think they are fake? Cause if you believe 1 hour ranting videos and ms paint infographics over that, then don't bother replying

>Why do you even need 'the holohoax' to be part of your narrative?
BECAUSE I VALUE THE TRUTH YOU CUNT.
When I learn I've been lied to I hate it.
It's not about what is the nicest story (or "words that work" - you know what I mean cunt), it's about the TRUTH.

>10. Some people—mostly Holocaust deniers—believe that Anne Frank's diary is a forgery. In an effort to put these rumors to rest, the documents were analyzed for handwriting, glue and binding methods, and the types of ink and paper. Nothing was found that would even remotely point to the diary being a fake.

who should I believe, Sup Forums?

Oh shit, he called me JIDF... Guess my points are all moot now, better go collect my shilling shekels from the jewish world board or whatever it is

You linked me some crude tiddly little piece of paper which proves absolutely nothing. And that's the best you have. Pathetic.

do people still believe the holocaust bullshit? it amazes me almost as the fact that people still use facebook

fake and ghey. wouldnt they have melted it down if it was made from a precious metal ? and if it wasnt how poor would you have to be for the time?

stainless steel jewlry didnt become fashionable until the great recession. in "her" day silver and gold jewlry was common place

You obviously don't value the truth if you believe that the holocaust is fake. I'm perfectly open to the idea that the numbers are conflated and some might have used the event for personal gain, but denying it is border line functionally retarded

>muh strawman
>muh ad-hom
Keep screeching autistically. No one here is convinced.

>Sup Forumss narrative
confirmed for shill
>look at this useless piece of paper that says i'm right
>BTFO
You're just as bad. Stop replying.

What have you got to link me faggot? How about some nice videos by David Irving, Fred A. Leuchter the lawyer who lied about almost everything on his resume?

Just as bad in what way exactly? Are you the Mother Duck of this thread?

Anne Frank got fucked double time.

As a girl, she got her diary published, and as a Jew she didn't make any money from the sales.

this

>wants me to provide evidence for something that exists only in his imagination and his tiddly little piece of paper

>No one here is convinced
Yeah, I didn't really expect anyone to change their mind. After all, they didn't reason themselves into the position, they want to believe that it's a hoax, so there's no way to convince them otherwise

Great, we're agreed. Now fuck off.

Okay you've obviously given up now... Hopefully you will reconsider your position after you're done shitposting :)

I am a metal detectorist and regularly dig up stuff from 200 years ago in perfect condition. Depends on the metal, the acidity humidity and oxygen in the soil.

You should try giving up fairytales.

the statement "you're an anti kike if you deny the holocaust" is contradictory... an anti semite actually wants to believe that 6 gorillion jews died, I mean, what's better than 6 gorillion less jews on earth? probably 10 gorillion less jews but that's not the point.

>9/11 brings down WTC
>Find hijackers passports

>6 gorillion jews
>find anne frank pendant

hmmm...

underrated

I can quote almost everyone in this thread and maybe I should have.

You know, once you have visited a death camp there is a cold in your heart that never goes away.
Anne Frank is one of the many who was brutally killed by the nazis under Hitler.
She could have had a good life, doing good things for many people.

But no; you have to laugh at the expense of the victims.
Your family members who stormed the beaches in 1944 would weep in their graves if they knew this is how you feel deep down

I don't agree with those laws but how do you respond to the fact that there are also such laws for the Armenian genocide? and that the Ukrainians almost introduced such a law for the Holodomor?

Trust nobody, not even yourself

Alright thanks guys, being called a shill sustains me, I need that shit to survive. It's a just a nice feeling when people have no refutations and resort to hands-on-ears name calling in order to keep their bigoted beliefs. Glad to see you're all as closeminded as ever... This place is just a right wing tumblr. If you want me to provide any more 'tiddly bits of paper'(the very hard evidence you guys ask for), or explain the content, just reply to me.

>You know, once you have visited a death camp there is a cold in your heart that never goes away.
They charged you admission then?

>Holocaust deniers irrevocably BTFO!
Wrong.

Also have
>this rare image
of Anne Frankenstein with Adolf Putler. It proves their intimate love relationship!

Wait.

What exactly does this prove?

Dude, Auschwitz is very unbelievable when you are there. Maybe not when you have been exposed to decades of israeli brainwashing, but thats just confirmation bias.
You should really look into the brainwashing going on in your people.