White race

Sure the white race is dying but
at least there is 1 white woman left in this world and her name is EUGENIA COONEY
Trust me you won't find a whiter girl than cooney
sadly she is left as fuck
still sexy tho

Shut up you pedophile.

The girl on the picture is clearly underage.

See Past your bed time LEAF.

>22
>underage
autist

>22lbs

Well, she's clearly underweight.

>clearly underage

she only looks like it because she still hasn't dropped her emo teen bullshit style.

I don't want to make fun of this girl, she clearly has a serious mental illness. I feel sorry for her. Making fun of someone like that is degenerate. I hope she gets better.

Lift your fellow white people up, don't shit on them.

she doesn't have a illness shes fucking hot
and makes white women look good
sick of all the whales being posted on this site

Be honest Hitler-kun, you wouldn't rattle her bones given the chance?

I absolutely would not. I feel a little sick when I look at her wrists and legs.

If the holocaust was actually real, this is what survivor would look like.

you think she'd get offended if you said you had a boner?

she could lose a bit more, like half her weight is now skin, which who really needs anyway

She just looks like a horse now.
She was fine a while back.

a dirty whore who showed her poon on camera for extra hits.

She is a disgusting roastie though. You'd think an anorexic cunt like that would have a perfect innie cunt. I guess she's a whore.

as much as whales do nothing for me, she needs to be taught how to shoot a gun, taken hunting, and taught about southern eating. that's too skinny. thats not healthy.

>literally a walking talking skelington
>sexy

>still sexy
>skeleton
>sexy

What are you, necrophile?

I know the exact psychology behind her being anorexic.
Look at her face and head it's very wide and squarish. Generally people with those types of heads will always look fatter than they are.

Sadly she thought that by losing that much weight, it would change her bone structure. Alas what we're left with is a skeletor.

>tfw you finally get the chance to rattle the bones of mr skeltal

>sadly she is left as fuck
I just think she tries to be really nice.

yes I had her laugh at many negro jokes throughout the years

If you've not noticed, that's pretty much what modern liberalism has turned into. A lot of people virtue signaling and fighting one another to show how nice they are.
Look at Trudeau. He's genuinely a nice guy. Shouldn't be within 5 miles of any government position but as a family dad he'd do great.

scrub

Kek, I saw that video too...she knew what happened and kept the video up though.

Why won't she eat? She's pretty.

she eats now stfu