Have You Taken The Water Pill?

>all these dumbfuck ameritards drink less than 4 cups of water A DAY
>They then complain about headaches, dehydration
>they supplement their liquid intake with fucking cancerous sodas and then complain about being fat

Step out of your own biological Sahara and take the water pill. True patricians drink at least 2.5 litres a day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Almost everyone I know is dehydrated. They go on about how lucky I am that I look so young for my age. I explain it is just a product of proper hydration. They look at me like I am nuts. Idiots.

Have you taken the Bogpill?

Im on a cleanse right now. Using oxy powder. Im drinking nearly a gallon of water a day.

I drink coffe tea and milk/yoghurt all the time but almost never just water

It's crazy that so many people don't drink water or will only drink flavoured water ,the same people who eat meals out of a cardboard box.

Because you are.

This hydration shit is bullshit. Enjoy going to the bathroom every hour

Try to get rid of as much sugar in your diet russianbro

I drink about 1.5 literes a day
I replaced snacks with water and its going great

I don't know if this is a white people thing or not, but I constantly have to tell my gf to drink water. She almost passed out standing in the heat once because "I forgot to drink water today".

Wtf man. Love her dumb ass though.

NEVER FORGET THE 6 GORILLION LITERS, GOYIM!

I drink milk and fresh squeezed juice, with the occasional beer (less than 1 per week, on average).

Now what?

do humans not have an instinctual urge to drink something if they're dehydrated? how is this possible

Damn this happened to my white bitch too. She sexy but she dumb.

if you drink water when you're not thirsty you are an absolute retard and you have been kiked so badly you don't even trust your own bodily functions

>not drinking exclusively flouride free filtered water
holy shit it's like darwinism wants me to proliferate

Maybe it's just a burger thing. Maybe I'm autistic enough to drink water regularly throughout the day.

Dumb white women really are the best.

so RARE i want to kill it, stuff it, and mount it.

You bought into the myth created by bottled water companies.

Stupid belg drink more water and less soda.

Now you will get fat due to all that sugar in the juice.

Not even kidding, look it up, it's worse than most sodas.

Also, drinking breast-milk from another species in those amounts doesn't sound healthy either.

Cleansing is a marketing myth, sorry to burst that bubble for you but it won't do anything.

Water is great.

people go through their whole lives suffering in misery from dehydration

>Enjoy your healthy kidney and bladder functioning.

Ok, I will.

>implying I buy that overpriced shit from stores
>implying I havent gone to alexjones.com to buy a water filter there

I do drink a near-constant stream of water...to the point where I actually worry I might have excessive fluorodation levels in me which may lead to who knows what. Can't stop now though...

I'm 30 years old and about 140 lbs. You realize that fresh squeezed juice is used as a cleanse by some people, right? Like they drink nothing but that for a week, and shed weight.

>Also, drinking breast milk
What other kind of milk is there?

You drink water prior to.being thirsty idiot. What you said is like waiting to put on a jacket until you start feeling hypothermia

You have no idea (or maybe you do) how many people I've tried to convince to drink more fucking water and have them not listen.

I may overkill and drink at least a gallon a day, but I like water.

Water and vitamins. Stop being fucking retards.

I almost exclusively drink water because its just delicious to me. Especially if its cold.

Im kinda addicted to cheese though and i think thats negating it. Any tips?

This has inspired me to do this as a personal challenge. Except instead of juice it's gonna be protein shakes. 4x protein shakes a day for 7 days.

Starting......nnnnnnnnnow.

please don't tell me you plan to drink those shakes without lifting

I replaced soda with water like 10 years ago and lost 15kg in 2 months. My teeth are glad too.

I suddently didn't like soda anymore so that helped. Then I proceeded to drink larger quantities after a kidney stone I got during a hot summer where I didn't drink enough.

Well first of all, if you're going to crash diet and drink nothing but liquids, then something high in protein to prevent muscle loss makes total sense. But yes, I do weight lift.

Fucking this.

I get you on the water part but you will just piss out those vitamins.

I dunno not much of a cheese freak personally, but I do have a salt tooth. If I've just had a salty snack I tend to wash it down with a full glass of water when I'm done. It will prevent it from settling into your system as much.

Personally I like tap water because the tap on long island is fairly clean and has a more "earthy taste". I'm sure Sup Forums thinks there's mind control drugs in it but I don't give a shit.

If you want the best tasting water you've ever hard, collect rainwater or snow and boil it. Once cold again it quenches thirst like no fucking gatorade ever could.

I don't really get this. I've never seen any other animal consume as much water as fitness people do but they exert a lot more energy. Are humans different?

You piss out excess vitamins. I get that not everything gets absorbed but I used to be extremely unhappy and tired all the time. I started taking vitamin D supplements and it very seriously changed my life within a week or two. I have so much more energy it isn't even comparable.

I take multivitamins because I can't be sure my diet is including everything I need.

same here, I drink about gallon of water a day... i never get hungover when i binge drink alcohol, and i look younger then most people my age 38. plus I try to stay out of the sun.. sun is the fucking devil. i have no idea why people are so crazy about getting skin cancer and looking old.

People don't need as much water as fitfags make it out to be.
Some water comes through food as well.
All you need is 'enough.' Drink when thirsty, stop when sated.

my gym teacher in middle school told me if your pee isn't clear, you're not drinking enough water and I've live by that ever since

more like forcing out shit before you actually need to go to the toilet

aboslutely retarded, and unhealthy

enjoy your ruined fluid balance, cold hands and feet, hyponatremia

Depends on the animal, and the human.

For instance, Cats' kidneys function much better than ours do, and water lasts them longer than it does for us. They can even filter raw seawater.

They also sleep all day with minimal excercise. Most animals work like this, sleeping and moving only in bursts.

The problem is you're wrong. If you get thirsty, you've been dehydrated and are now reaching the point where your brain is forcefully telling you that your body *needs* more.

You're confusing thirst with hunger.

whats your opinion on this?

coffee tricks you into thinking you need no water sometimes.

so I just drink water along with it.
my problem is that I rarely if ever feel thirsty.
but it's true that I also should drink more water.

Water is poisoned with fluoride in order to keep the population complacent and docile. You must be a NWO shill to advocate for people to drink MORE water and not less

Clear piss is not necessarily a good thing. Dark yellow is bad, if it's dark yellow and smells strongly (like anything) that's very bad, and you need more fluids.

I would say clear while still having a tinge of yellow is perfect. Even while drinking a gallon of water a day my urine still has a bit of color. Not sure how much you would have to drink to make it perfectly clear.

then you risk mental retardation because of dehydration.

>Water is poisoned with fluoride
not in the US. many towns have voted out fluoride in the tap water.

actual doctor here

drink when you are thirsty and you are 100% fine

if you have a cold or some other little infection then you can drink more to flush your system

Humans are sturdy enough, biological need wouldn't be so low as to be dangerous.
Its exactly the same as hunger.
If you drink too much water you dilute the salts in you which your body needs to absorb water and you end up becoming MORE fucked.

thanks

>Not sure how much you would have to drink to make it perfectly clear.
on a good day, i can drink about a two liter for it to be clear (sometimes more if i have a ice water craving)

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

bad fucking advice "doc"
most people only actually get thirsty when they're already pretty dehydrated, if at all

I have some small wounds in the back of my throat, they are kinda yellowish and it hurts when I swallow.

I also have bad fever

Is it cancer?

Bought BRITA 2 weeks ago and now I drink all day and night.

Best product.

Yeah the gallon I drink is overkill, I just prefer it to everything else. Half a gallon is reasonable and you're definitely hydrated. It's the people that reach for a soda when they're thirsty that are the problem.

This. I like coffee occasionally, but it not only tricks your brain by thinking "I'm drinking liquid so I must be hydrated", but simultaneously actually dehydrates the fuck out of your organs.

>What other kind of milk is there?
;)

I drink at least a gallon of Spring Water a day. I am working on crafting a water sill to save $$$. When I was younger, I would often go throughout the day drinking only 1 glass of water, then drinking an Energy Drink. So horrible for your kidneys.

You got a kidney stone just from not drinking enough water? Good thing I drink a gallon a day. Got any tips to avoid stones?

>tfw I have similar lumps but they don't hurt mostly and I'm Danish diaspora
Danish genetics confirmed for dodgy throat lumps

Though honestly it just sounds like a typical cold, probably coupled with a throat infection. If that's what it is then it'll mostly fuck off in a couple of days but your throat might be mildly sore for as long as a month if you're unlucky.

Americans and Canadians are addicted to diet coke.

You don't actually believe this, do you?
Fluoridation is still happening. Maybe not how it used to, but fluoride is still used.

>(((voted)))

he's right, you idiots. i started drinking a lot more water since late 2015, as in a big big 1 gallon jug of water along with several other cups of water throughout the day for whenever i ate. it's really stupid because whenever i leave the house i always need to piss and whenever i am trying to sleep i need to piss which keeps me awake because every 10 minutes i have to go to the bathroom and piss. (the trying to sleep thing is more recent, started about a little over 30 days ago or so)

I had two kidney stones already but it wasn't so much because of my drinking habits in general. it's a hereditary problem that made me get them easier than other people because my parents both had stones too when they were 16 and 17.

tips to avoid stones: avoid too much sugar. don't overdo it with certain veggies or fruits either. like tomatoes, asparagus or grapefruits. lemons are fine though. avoid too much cooking salt or proteins or too much meat. that stuff creates too much calcium and can form a stone in your kidney.

use sea salt or rock salt instead. that's a better choice.

but above all: drink as much water as possible. daily. you can still eat pretty much everything you want. you don't need to ditch any food, just regulate the things I mentioned.

also, don't overdo it with coffee, chocolate, coke, spinach and even some tea sorts like black tea.

because all these things contain oxalates which triggers oxalate stones.

>take redpill version 2017
>see all these russian-trump connections
RE3EEEEEEEEEE

I want to return to the good days

Thank you for the advice. Should I switch to distilling my water so there is less minerals? I drink at least 1 gallon, if not 2 gallons a day of water.

Water (8 glasses), tea or coffee 3x week, and beer 1x/year, is the only acceptable beverage manifest for a human being

I moved to the town I live in because I've had fond memories of the water taste ever since I went on a school trip there when I was 6.

That's how dedicated I am to hydration.

> and beer 1x/year
Not 21 yet? Okay, brew your own. Its not hard, I did it when I was 16.

I drank way more when I was under 21 than when I actually have a job, life, hobbies.

They don't really ID in my state anyway lol

1.5litre a day for me or 1 litre and some green tea by the side is okay for an adult. everything above that is overkill and leads to overhydration which can be bad for you.

Damn straight been doing it for years

I'm dieting since the start of this month and drinking water like a camel. 5 liter average per day, 5.9 yesterday, water via food intake included. Feels good, man.

I'm a waterite. Give me a medal.

yeah
we have free water testing here

>you should drink more water
>the water is full of poisonous chemicals

Pick one Sup Forums

Water is based and tastes pretty nice. Ice cold water is hard to beat. Leaves no weird after taste and no funny buildup on your teeth.

How do people not drink water?

It seems like such a basic thing to me.

Some people get addicted to soda and drink until they become diabetic,all their teeth fall off or get a heart disease

you don't need to distill it. but being american you should at least filter it.