Now that the dust is settled

Now that the dust is settled. What was the long-term effects of gamergate Controversy? and did it outweigh the short-term benefits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Man1oy4Xh_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As someone who browses Sup Forums, it wasn't worth it. With all due respect, Sup Forums, we already had enough shitposting without remnants of you around.
The Law and Order episode was fucking gold, though. Pure kino.

>Law and order
What

Why wasn't it worth it?

it got donald trump elected as president

It was a test run for memetic warfare tactics employed in securing Trump victory.vSo yes, very worth it.

Gamergate caused the Trump presidency

You think they regret their so-called victory

If it was not for gamergate we would not have had the numbers to channel meme magic in an effective enough way to get Trump elected.

At last I truly see. It was the beginning of the end.

Didn't we lose though

>he wasn't there for VIDYA ACKBAR
youtube.com/watch?v=Man1oy4Xh_0

RARE

Christ

What's the context of the episode

It was sort of a loss in a minor skirmish. But it tested tactics and equipment, showed what we had that worked and what we needed to work on to win a major battle. It happened just far enough away from the mainstream that Moloch's priests couldn't use its results to prepare for us, but with a similar enough situation to the mainstream that we could use it to prepare for a real assault on them. It also functioned as a sweet recruiting opportunity, a way to bridge the gap between a gaming culture dominated by teenage and twentysomething white men who liked guns and disliked foreigners and increasingly under attack by feminists and a political movement that had and has common interests and goals with that exact type of person.

So tactical lose. But strategic draw?

Red-pilled tons of people.

Made lefties and fempolice look like absolute knobs, even to normies.

It was pretty fun.

Yes

American Mcgee (creator of Alice: Madness Returns) sister dissappeared, no one knows what happened to her.

this

gamergate tapped into a lot of autistic gamers

including me

thankfully I changed after becoming /fash/

Some good guy can explain me what was gamergate?

>What was the long-term effects of gamergate Controversy?

Newfags

Massive amounts of newfags.

>since november 2015
Fuck