McGregor VS Mayweather

Is this fight really the respective black and white communities living vicariously through the fighters? Do black people and white people secretly want to punch each other in the face?

>is this fight good for race relations?
>will it ever happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=RdtQUcl8-mg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShowtimeBoxing/status/820462414193774594/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=GDtsMX2jtOU
youtube.com/watch?v=GQfJdCG2cAs
youtube.com/watch?v=hLAWQcqt1wU
youtube.com/watch?v=4mhrWnEJZEU
youtube.com/watch?v=9FSbaG7Xksw
youtube.com/watch?v=9ACaZGFBtSY
youtube.com/watch?v=aVOrHIDnRGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i was at his fight v Mendes in Vegas and his last one v Eddie in NY

honestly don't think Mc v Mayweather will happen, if it does Mayweather will hammer him.

>hug him

Fixed that for you

>>will it ever happen?
No cause Mayweather is a little bitch that dances around, using the rules of boxing to his advantage, and would get smoked in a real brawl.

Dude. You are a lucky guy to be at those fights.

Anyways, here is what Mayweather JUST said.

twitter.com/ShowtimeBoxing/status/820462414193774594/video/1

The fight is a joke. it will never happen.

McGreger starts talking about this fight during his off time to keep his hype up.

No, the fucking judges could start taking away points for purposefully disengaging and moving around the ring too fucking much, but they'll never do that. Face it, he found a bullshit loophole in boxings rules that guys back in the day had too much honor to take advantage of.

Spoken like somebody who doesn't know shit about boxing

This fight is mma vs boxing not race nobody is even thinking about that but you.

see ->

Create a straw poll and ask Sup Forums then.

most mcgregor dick riders act like he won his rematch against nate, point deduction was supposed to happen, but they were afraid him going for the second belt would not happen anymore. mcgregor was so shook :^) after getting choked like a bitch, Dana told the judges he should never lose this fight unless another choke, Rousey getting shit on, Sage and Page getting slammed too, thank God for Cody and that other faggot for getting some hype.

the vast majority of people know McGregor won what was a very close fight v Diaz in the rematch.

>McGregor VS Mayweather

aka whoever plays by the others rules loses

>Meme fighter vs meme fighter

How fucking exciting....

Conor has only lost twice in 7 YEARS in a sport that is FAR more competitive and dangerous than boxing. Let's be real here. Mcgregor is an incredibly talented fighter. More well-rounded than Floyd by a long shot.

irrelevant

Yah it's like comparing apples to oranges.. he can not win in a boxing match. Period.

Keep in mind fighter != boxer

He's training tho -->

McGregor will get fucking destroyed by that guy.

Mayweather has literally never lost a fight. I would love for him to lose, but it's not going to happen.

McGregor sparred with an irrelevant boxer and looked mediocre, he doesn't have a chance

>McGregor will get fucking destroyed by that guy.

I mean, McGregor would lose a boxing match against Mayweather but in no way would he get destroyed.

Mayweather would get rekt in mma tho

McGregor is a wannabe nigger and the only big name the UFC can shill since Rousey got exposed and Jon Jones started snorting coke.

HE'LL DO FOKEN NUTTIN

>mfw i could HEEM anyone in this thread

McGregor has no chance in boxing
Mayweather has no chance in MMA
This fight is not gonna happen.

Even despite Mayweather's cherry picking career, Castillo still beat him in the first fight.

I hate Mayweather, but he knows his craft. McGregor will look a fool in a boxing ring.

AGAIN, see --->>twitter.com/ShowtimeBoxing/status/820462414193774594/video/1

More looking forward to Nurmagomedov vs Ferguson desu

>Conor "all offense, all the time" McGregor
>Floyd "Pitter patter pattycake" Mayweather

I can't stand Mayweather, but if this were to happen, Mayweather would make him look like a sucker and take him on points.

It might happen but Mayweather would win, obviously. I think McGregor still might be fine with this though, if the money is right, I don't think he would mind losing a boxing match for X amount of millions. It would be good for both of them, to be honest. Mayweather would be 50-0 and McGregor would be rich as fuck.

It would probably break every fucking record in the book as well.

I just get the unironic feeling that McGregor KO's him.

Dana just made an offer on live TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDtsMX2jtOU

The fight is pointless if its going to be straight boxing, Mayweather is just going to run around and win on points

The only way it makes any sense is if they do kickboxing rules with no legkicks and no grappling, then its sort of a even match

If he did that, I would move my shitposting efforts from Sup Forums to /asp/ for at least a month.

That would be the most hilarious shit.

>Mayweather is just going to run around and win on points
pretty much every Mayweather fight ever
cant blame him he know how to work the system and get paid

you don't even have to hit hard at all. all you have to do is connect with your hits then run away and you win on points. this is why boxing sucks balls.
Mayweather just figured out how to beat the system.. tap tap tap,, run, tap tap tap run..

Here's what I think people are missing - if McGregor lands just ONE clean shot, it's over for Mayweather.

Conor brutalizes people.

youtube.com/watch?v=GQfJdCG2cAs

Don't be silly. Mayweather can take a punch.
Floyd is by far a better boxer and a better puncher in general. I honestly don't see any win Mcgregor could win in a boxing match and I'm a fan of Mcgregors and dislike Mayweather!

It's purely about money for Mcgregor. He probably knows he would lose whether by ko or on points, but it's the money that matters.
Think about it... even if he lost, who the fuck could criticise him? He risks nothing by agreeing to a boxing match. Where as if mayweather lost he'd be a laughing stock.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLAWQcqt1wU

I still feel like McGregor pulls off the biggest upset in history. I really do.

>$25m
Dana has to be fucking with him, because I doubt he seriously believes Mayweather would bite that bait.

You're asking a guy who's retired, comfortable, undefeated, and has everything to lose to risk it all on a gimmick fight; one that's below what he normally pulls in. He'd be fucking stupid to take that offer seriously. It isn't even a good starting point for a negotiation.

For that to be true, you're going to have to convince people that Conor is somehow more dangerous than Álvarez, Pac, or Guerrero in a boxing ring.

Which he fucking isn't.

Watch this 2 minute video and tell me he is not more dangerous than all of the boxers you cited.

McGregor is a white nigger and the other guy is a veritable nigger. I don't think anyone cares tbqh familia

Watch this 2 minute video and tell me he is not more dangerous than all of the boxers you cited.

I actually like Mayweather's boxing style. He's trashy as fuck, but knows how to fight.

A REMINDER TO ALL ANONS IN THIS THREAD:

For all those saying Mayweather is undefeated in almost 20 years.

>This is what McGregor did to a man that was UNDEFEATED IN 10 YEARS IN MMA. Knocked him out COLD in 13 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=9FSbaG7Xksw

I watch mma.

He hasn't faced anyone that even approaches Mayweather in boxing skills. Hell, that video alone is enough proof. All slow as fuck and shitty striking defense.

reckon i could heem mayweather in 2 rounds

lol

only pleb trash thing Mayweather would ever come out of retirement to a mighty 14-2 Conor McGregor.

Here, watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ACaZGFBtSY

To be honest, I never knew that McGregor boxed professionally? I don't really keep up on these things, is this his first professional boxing match?

Of course it won't happen. Nobody who knows anything about either sport thinks it would be worth watching. Conor can't hype it by insulting his opponent like he usually does because he'd be going in knowing he'd lose, and Mayweather insulting Conor's boxing would just look petty.

It's a bad idea and Auntie Dana should feel bad for trying to make it happen.

Hol up now ya fuckin puff.

EXACTLY.
What kind of fucking moron would want to fight a guy like Mayweather, who literally uses the rules of boxing to every advantage he can get, in a boxing match.

You never boxed have you?
Mayweather is a genius, a giant dick, but with genius talent.
There havent been a lot of people who could do what he does, perfect defensive boxing.
Of course id rather watch a prime tyson maul someone, way more exciting, but mayweathers technique is something to behold.

btw if that fight happens, with boxing rules. its bye bye mcgregor. Hes a cunt anyways.

why u sound so bitter user?

u sound super self-righteous. this fight appeals to the casual fans, not the tiny minority of uber analytical puritans

>if he lands one clean shot

I can not imagine how many actual boxers said the same fucking thing before they fought mayweather.

THAT'S why it will make money AND will happen

Think about the money. It'd be the biggest fight ever. Ofcourse it's very possible the fight will happen.

I know that it's because he isn't actually boxing, but he better learn to keep his guard up

This fight, if it ever happens, is literally 100% about money.

They both know they would lose in the other's sport. The only question is how many millions they can make and if it's worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVOrHIDnRGY

You've obviously never watched boxing, or have very basic knowledge of the sport if you genuinely believe McGregor has a chance in a boxing ring with Mayweather (undoubtedly one of the greatest boxer to ever live)

Why are you shilling for McGregor so hard? I like him, don't get me wrong but he has literally no chance in a ring with Floyd. Obviously, it would be the opposite in the octagon.

There will be no "surprise", that's just hype already to sell the fight when it eventually happens (it's coming together right now)

I will quite literally put money on McGregor when the fight happens. I'm not shilling.

Enjoy losing your money then
Throw a small amount on him just in case though

This fight would have to follow kickboxing rules to make it somewhat fair. Straight boxing rules--I doubt McGregor makes it two rounds.

You'll lose every cent, user.

Could Yabuki or Ippo beat Mayweather?

its a risk im willing to take