Denial lost SIX MILLION Dollars At The Box Office

Kek blessed us with this victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nxbV3RsyQwI
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never even head of this movie before

SJW film?

Movie about a woman bravely fighting in court to stop David Irving from being able to claim that the Holocaust wasn't exactly how other mainstream historians describe it. They paint him as an evil neo-Nazi.

I'll watch it on netflix soon just because of Timothy Spall

Is that a real movie?

It's about 'ebul Challacost deniers'. That's why there is an innate poetic irony to it losing 6 million USD in its initial release.

>stop saying things i don't like the film.

Nothing but propaganda, she was an ugly bitch ass cunt irl, he was a fkn play boy

Holy shit i totally missed that

OY VEY

also most reviews for it were terrible. just shows that most of the public knows the holohoax is a fabrication

SIX MILLION, YOU SAY?!

>HUR DURR MEME MAGIC XDDD
>PRAISE KEK XDDDD
cringe

of course, its a prequel to this one

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You dirty Nazis

Seems like they miss 6million...again.

Not only that, people get tired of feeling guilty all the time, they have lifes to live, they want to laugh, they want to have their own problems.

I´m teaching my nieces that if someone wants you to feel guilt it´s because they have (economic) interests behind. Is VERY important to teach this to kids.

>victory
Even (((they))) did not expected to make profit out of a 90 minutes propaganda video.

It's not its main goal.

Not to mention the advertising budget

But of course, you can count on this movie getting picked up for use in school curriculums and the like

youtu.be/nxbV3RsyQwI

>not laughing at holohoax

what a poor woman

so, so poor

Jew spotted.

>julius

>losing 6 million shekels at the box office

1488!

guess i have to watch it several more times then to not be a nazi

Another movie about le ebil white man?

Yeah. Sadly shit like this will be played alongside Hidden Figures in classes for years to come.

Stop it Sup Forums, this is getting scary.

have movie budgets gone to shit lately? besides the typical big ones, it seems most movie releases are now in the cheap side of things. Pedowood must be hurting to spend so little in their propaganda

Why is it that every time Israel is catching heat in the news, a Holocaust/Nazi themed movie comes out shortly afterward?

Its even worse than that because David Irving is a brilliant historian. I mean I wish he was just some troll but Im afraid not hes a legitimate brilliant historian and that just makes it so much worse that he would come to be regarded so terribly and treated with such contempt. Glad to see this movie bombing its a victory Irving sorely needs.

Does Sup Forums think trump is a holocaust denier? Your dear leader is the biggest jew suck up ever to be president.

Praise keke!

was that were he said "you're not going to support me because I don't want your money" because that was one of the greatest things I ever saw

fuck off juden

>81% on rotten tomatoes.
If this doesn't show they are kike shills I don't know what does.

Why are holocaust articles on Wikipedia always so one sided?

rachel weisz is still my waifu

>not supporting a land that we can send Jews to instead of letting them roam around in our white countries

I suppose that Hitler, who also wanted to fund the creation of a Jewish homeland, was a big Jew suck up too?

You know (((why)))

oh vey giving it a rotten rating is antisemitic, goy

>Implying they're actually leaving to go to that land

If it happened and is so obvious that it happened, why does this movie need to be two hours long?

>SIX MILLION
Oy fucking vey, you fucking goys

Oy vey, It's like another hall of cost

nice b8 my friend

I remember that speech. The absolute madman.

Six million is chump change for hollywood.

> 6 million

to show a pretty actress being attacked by an ugly goy

Yes so mad he is now a complete jewish puppet who does it for FREE!

NEVER FORGET THE 6 MILLION DOLLARS

Just read an Article on Irving, apparantly he gets 400ish emails a day from people who want to know his viewpoint on WW2 on Hitlerino.
He gets tons of donations too,
Mfw when jewwywood just wasted 4m dorrahs on a movie that is going to drive more attention to Irving and also probably give him more money in the process.
JUST FUCKING DOUBLE DOWN,
IT CANT GO WRONG

>all the youtube trailers are 50:50 on likes to dislike ratio and even more towards dislikes on other videos

OY VEY

MUH SIX MILLION!!

Oh vey! You should be ashamed of yourself for what you've done!!! I forgive you goy, but you will never forgive your self!!

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

>Lives in a 60-odd bedroom pile in the Scottish highlands
>Drives a Rolls Royce
>300/400 emails a day, replies to them all
>Has seen an uptick in 5 figure donations recently, but still appreciates the small ones.

I think he'll be ok user.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

Fuuuuuuuu
Thanks for pointing that out!

Doesn't this movie end up with them making it illegal to question the Holocaust? Could this become the second American History X?

Got triggered, kike?)

Why would people care? All we heard growing up is "Holocaust Holocaust Jews are victims," yet we read everyday about Jews in the highest echelons of power within government, business, academia, and the arts. Then we read about how all the gold and art in Europe was stolen from the Jews by the Nazis.

Questions: If the Jews owned all the gold and famous art, how the fuck were they victims?

Where were you when jews road roller coasters into giant ovens?

My jewish girlfriend wants to drag me to watch this, what do I tell her?

OY VEY

SIEG

Anyone got some writings from David Irving, or articles/books?

He seems like our guy.

>He seems like our guy.
Always was, always will be

movienight(dot)ws/denial-2016/

The movie is hilarious, by the way

People just don't care anymore about the joos. When you're spammed 6 gorrilion and the lolocaust all the time you get fed up at one point.
Good to see that the moment has come.

"You drag me to this movie and I drag you to the showers."

Marry her, then start the biggest NatSoc podcast network on the internet.

>My jewish girlfriend
What are you planning to do with her?

>my jewish girlfriend

But she doesnt smell bad

No bully please, she is really nice

Say you respect Irving as a historian

(((you)))

just go see it. who cares.

would it kill you?

I guess the "based on a true story" was really a lie and people saw that and didn't watch it

>would it kill you?

Jew detected.

Indeed. I will be teaching my children that someone trying to guilt them is a former of oppression and is just as bad as if someone was trying to pressure them into sex.

The infamous "Wikipedia Jews" are always on the lookout for somebody editing for truth about their vile kind.

>most reviews for it were terrible

Except it is 81% on RT...

>so brave

>uses the government to prevent discussion of a topic

>lets give the women, who irl was a plain jane, a qt 3.14 actress
>lets give the guy, who was fairly handsome in a gentleman kind of way, Petter Pettigrew

makes your noodle really think

White guilt is priceless, friendo.

Pretty sure they hundreds of thousands young germans had the pleasure to watch this 'movie' for free with their schools.

And ofc since its all a lie they can't actually provide any support to the claim the Holocaust happened
Couldn't even travel to any so called "death camps" because they were in the USSR at this time

when I saw the trailer for this at the theater a few months ago I literally could not stop kekking (and spilling spaghetti)

When I was studying in Germany last year, the Uni had a free showing of "Son of Saul."

Holy kek

this is absolutely perfect

dafuq how do you even make a movie on that plot
>i made some claims backed by these facts
>OH MY SHEKEL YOU EVIL NAZI WE ARE GOING TO COURT, YOU NEED THINKING ADJUSTMENT
>court shit
>jew wins

how is that even a movie. sounds like an episode of Boston Legal or whatever it's called

Nice.