George Soros BTFO!!!

George Soros BTFO!!!

>George Soros reportedly lost about $1 billion after Trump’s election

archive.is/yA75F

I hope his kid dies before he does, if only so he can see his family "legacy" crumble before his eyes.

m8 that's like us losing a few coins in the sofa

When will this faggot die, he could be enjoying the rest of his life with all that money but goes out of his way to fund globalism, what an asshole.

Well he is like 85yo so you'll need to wait for 15 more years

I think he's doing it out of guilt for working with the Nazis during WWII.

What kind of idiot loses $1B

The kind that has 23 more

Nah he's stated countless times that he feels no guilt or shame about what he did. When it comes to making money there's no level too low for him to sink to.

GET IN HERE

R-rare?

Dumb bogposter

Soros got trump elected you dumb cunts. What do you think the soros funded chimp outs were aboht? The dead cops whilo were killed by ex military dudes? Also, Mnuchin is a soros partner.

> Unironically thinking that an "independent outsider" got elected.

Jump off a fucking cliff nignigs

That pound could buy a house in Detroit you rich bastard.

Soros is about to make so much more money
> lost a billion

Lmao

turbo rare

>When will this faggot die

only kek knows, why don't you ask him

Soros will die tomorrow.

CHECK'D

Hilary Clintons campaign cost 1 billion dollars.

Double checking this

....Kek?

There's still a little bit of justice left on this planet. Praise KEK

He spent it all on buying riots.

too bad he got nothing in return

Sometimes I think he wasn't that bad with so wrong ideas. Some of it might work. But the part where people like himself would decide what others do, and live the life of a sheep... That's not good, no matter how you look at it. Well, maybe if you're not a hedge fund guy like himself. Maybe we were wrong and didn't see the bigger picture. I wouldn't outcast the possibility it's a final red-pill.

*and others live the life of a sheep

Hill and $0r0$ should've been dead for over two weeks now if it was up to digits...