Should europe unite to one country?

We have a history as the best continent, but our countries are to small to compete with the usa.

Should we unite to the united states of europe, and help the world see the light.

no

Denmark no one gives a fuck about you. Stop worrying about the crumbling EU and focus on building enough dykes to keep your below sea level country on the map you wooden shoe windmill fuckers

I literally see no problem with that.

Include Africa and we have a deal

>NUKE WASHINGTON

a federation if we all had based politicians could work
unfortunately we europeans collectively vote in cucks which lead to a cuck union

99% of you are useless animals

I would only favour this when we are talking about a 95% white society without feminism.

In the current year, if we unite europe into one, the town rapists in Romania will just flock to the western europe en masse for gibs and the entire europe collapses

American Education at it's finest.

t. Merkel

No.

The EU should become what it was in the 50's + border defence against subhumans

Fuck (you)ropean union, the countries are too different to be included into a superpower, also half of europe are poor useless arseholes (east), cucks (west, north) and southern europeans are basically arabs

No. Fuck off with your superstate.

>60%
>kills own citiens for jewish control of the ME

Youre government think of you as useless cattle, at least Europe has a cultural identity, you have a corporate identity.

Filthy, race mixing manlets.

It's funny that brits are so high and mighty against EU, but chimp out when scottish independence and northern ireland becomes a topic

You are blinded by your "red pilled" thoughts, watch these americans fucks who think they own the world. Wake up Sup Forums this is the future!

I am jealous because america has lots of these christians and rednecks who are like bastions of common sense and take everything they hear from the mass media with a grain of salt, while in Europe, every leftiest lie spreads like fucking wildfire and sweeps over almost everyone, because "MUH TOLERANT AND PROGRESSIVE YUROPEAN VALUES".

Also explains why american christians are based as fuck, but european christians are bunch of cucks.

>Should europe unite to one country?
Nope, we're too different.
Try to form a single country with your nordic neighbours first and tell us your experiences. That would be a reasonable first step for your idea.
However, we need to find a way for tight cooperation in Europe. You are right in saying we are too small for the world of today.

>and help the world see the light.
what do you mean by that?

Fuck off no!

Europe is he best continent because of our differences and different cultures.
I love the spanish, the french, the dutch, the belgians, the italians( as long as they arent useless allies) .
Everyone. We need to keep europe as it was. fuck all that euro globalist bullshite.

I really admire your persistence, Germany.
Three times the charm, eh?

No

Maybe because the UK is an actual country. The EU is not.

>Should europe unite to one country?
Yes, but only if Germany uncucks itself first, and then rules with an iron fist to make all Europe like Germany or Denmark. We can't have shitholes like Italy, Slovenia, Romania, Bulgaria and be great.

Once we create one superpower, we could unite the entire world and make a progressive country, help the african dingos create a civilised country with good education.

This would make them less violent and less likely to steal from the rich.

>We are too small for the world of today

It's sad how brainwashed you are by the EU. I'm sure places like Singapore and New Zealand don't bemoan being 'small'.

>I'm white therefore I have value
maybe to some rich nonwhite businessmen? I heard Saudis had a thing for boys...

>eine volk!
>eine refugee!
>eine Mutti!

SIEG ACKBAR!

Fuck that shit, how hard is it to have a trade union instead? I dont want your politics and vice versa but we all want to do business

You're not very smart, are you?
Countries aren't eternal entities set in stone. They're pretty accidental formation, oftentimes arbitrary.

Countries don't compete. Companies do.

>be europe
>have no army
>give no money to nato
>expand faster than the Mongol empire
>send your 'diplomats' to ukraine
>russian bear.jpg
>help us nato
>no.trump

Im so glad the Brits BTFO you sad little EU weasels. Your countries have never achieved anything so you latch onto the EU to feel important. Pathetic.

Europe would need to fix its current problems first

Not many are in the mood to tighten the cooperation when Greece is still struggling, far right is sweeping across European politics and refugee crisis was left with no decisive solution.

You couldnt compete with us even if you united. We could send all our military niggers into your continent and you guys would bend over and present your assholes to them instead of fighting.

It seems you're the idiot. Of course Brits will be more passionate about a 300 year old successful union breaking up than the EU which has only been around since the 90s and is a massive shit show.

Fuck you and fuck the EU. The Anglo always wins.

Send them in formations plox, I'm waiting with my raifu

t. Brit in weedland

Enjoy your refugees and a Merkel landslide victory you beta Yuropoor cucks HAHAHAHAHAHA

>the mighty manlet tremble

OOH SHIIDD :DDDD

Sure, as long as the first order is the removal of every last non-European on European soil.

Daily reminder the EU flag was designed by a Jew named Paul Levy who was there at Dachau when the Americans slaughtered the surrendering German camp guards.

The scandinavian countries create THE countrie, show you liberal shortsighted cucks how one would make a countrie that will control the upcomming racewar!

yeah because the rational reaction to your allies uniting is to wage a war against them

>pol logic

We Danes now.

everyone talking about how great germany you fucking cucks, if germany wanted they could create a truly united europe without fucking muslims ruining the population, but no, they are just fucking jews who care about money.

>the town rapists in Romania will just flock to the western europe en masse for gibs and the entire europe collapses
that would be the least of our problems.

>I love the spanish, the french, the dutch, the belgians, the italians

we should try to unite europa, you know you want it too.... look, we can do it the easy way or the hard way, you fellow euro plebs decide... now give me whats rightfully mine

It's an inevitability. Within 50 years the EU will be one nation.

The only question is what branch of Islamic jurisprudence will be practiced in the European Caliphate???

No.

In short, It would mean centralizing the power therefore sending most of the money to main cities and forgetting about rural, lesser cities. In fact, Europa has to break up even more for it to be fully efficient in a allocative sense:
-South of france
-Scotts
-Catalunya
and so on.

Look at america, you really want that? Have you ever been to Saint Louis? Or any other lesser city? I bet you haven't. Go there and wake up.

Thank God Britain is always there to stop you

Denmark will be the head of uniting us

>be dane
>live in best countrie
>not germanie

Pretty much this

When do you leave? I dont like anglos posting under our flags.

Sure, just let us help you.

Yes, unite as one Muslim infested nigger nation. Problem solved.

no

God speed
Fuck the EU
Hail victory

What makes you think individual ethnic identities would disappear if Europe federalized?

UK has been an union for more than 300 years and yet Scottish and Welsh identities didn't go anywhere. Or Bavarian identity in federal Germany. Or Catalan identity in Spain. Tons of examples in Europe alone.

t. Triggered EUcuck

no, this time even ze bongs won't stop us....merkl will punish them for leave EU

Look at London and Brussels. The EU wants everywhere to be like that.

No, we just have to wait until the USA splits up. Even the shit European countries will be better than somewhere like the Cuckdom of California.

I have heard, new plan is to unite armies, and make an upper court with the power to control euroupe in upcomming war.
Split countries into smaller regions without trading-fees.

fpbp

Remember what happened last time you picked on Britain and the US...

FPBP

rly made me think huh

To be honest it's the only thing that would make sense for the currency and the overall power the laws voted there have.
Being said that, fuck no, Europe is already more corrupt than more of half of the countries in the union, and they are ready to sell Europe out for their own interest.

>It would mean centralizing the power
How?

It'd be impossible to rule a half billion strong country as a centralized state. If European country ever became a thing it would have to be a federation, or at least a confederation. So at worst everything would stay the same as it is now, at best the existing territories would be broken up into even smaller units that are easier to manage.

>EU
>Unite

Do you realize that the EU is not actually ruled by the citizens of Europe, but by Jewish bureaucrats and international bankers and private interests?

>uniting with racially inferior slavs

I'm good senpai. However, I wouldn't be entirely opposed to a Western European confederation between anglos, germanics and meds.

The EU should burn together with its filthy treacherous politicians like verhofstadt, barroso and others

nah just a proud Dutch man

>It's sad how brainwashed you are by the EU. I'm sure places like Singapore and New Zealand don't bemoan being 'small'.
Not everyone can be Singapore or the Cayman Islands. There can only be so many tax havens around.
And New Zealand may be its own country but without Australia it would be as relevant as Tuvalu or Samoa or some shit.

Size DOES matter on the international stage, believe it or not. Liechtenstein couldn't be what it is if it wasn't a Swiss village playing nationstate. In a similar fashion Switzerland only works because it is surrounded by large European powers and occupies a strategic position between them.

All these small countries which aren't aligned in any way to bigger powers are the pawn of everyone else. We couldn't live the way we live our lives if China or India would write our regulations and standards. A minimum of pooling of our interests in necessary in Europe. When Latvia writes its own safety legislation on kids toys or water boilers then noone in China is going to open a second manufacturing lane to satisfy their needs. Latvia will have to stick with the regulations of bigger markets either way.

>We can't have shitholes like Italy, Slovenia, Romania, Bulgaria and be great.
>Slovenia
>flag
So in summary you voluntarily want to be a colony of an uncucked Germany?

terrible bait

the eternal kraut

The EU is dying. Now be a good boy and vote for Mutti Merkel again.

Europe is rightful DEUTSCH clay

>The EU is dying.
it's been dying for almost 25 years already
sad!

A lot needs to change in EU for this to happen, the whole CETA and TTIP thing has caused me to lose a lot of faith to EU which is a shame because they do tend to do a lot of good when it comes to environment and privacy laws and regulations. Guess Germany is just too cuked by their automotive industry and Bayer and such.

>The EU is dying.
I know. And I like it.
It's a failed experiment but some parts of it will survive just because they are useful.
You shoul know all about international cooperation with your global history and the commonwealth.

Shut up "käskopp" you're not even a real country.

Sure Ahmed

Make the EU Heiliges Römisches Reich Deutscher Nation again ^-^

You're to Spain what the Netherland is to germany. Where we buy our drugs and hihi funny language.

no, i dont like you

You can´'t even take car of your homeland how are you supposed to rule over europe.

Keep LARPing while your women are bred by superior middle eastern seed you nord fags

Yeah. Strength in uniety.
EU is much bigger and more powerfull then the usa.
They cant compete.

YES

Also, it should pay for muh highways and take our gypos to France and Germany.

>t. mehmet

its not possible and never was. the EU is a cia plot to further the chaos and quagmire in european nations so international jews can harvest the land and people

>So in summary you voluntarily want to be a colony of an uncucked Germany?
All Europe should become like Denmark. The superior should be imitated.

T.retard slav

Thats why your subhumans in my strugel.

It's care not car. And as i believe germany is still the strongest econemy in europe....so why don't you bring something to drink alejandro....i will pay you trust me i can effort it.

Another rhinelander here. how nice.
Dont diss the dutch. they are awesome and i quite like their fatty fried foods, their weed and especially their giant women.

if we take all the gyppos there will be no one to use these new highways

Absolutely not.
We should work closer as european allies. We should allow portugal, greece, spain and italy to leave the eurozone. That way they can better regulate their own currency which would allow them to better compete with central european markets like germany.
And we should aid these countries in their economic recovery. We should get rid of the ECB.
And get rid of the european parliament and european commision. Nothing they do cant be done by sovereign nation states working together. Which is why we need to keep the council of europe and build on that.
The argument for federalisation is completely anti democratic.
Not undemocratic, anti-democratic.
It will elevate the position of unelected officials who cannot be voted out of power.
But they can draft the legislation
The eu parliament MEPs can be voted out but cannot draft legislation.
Anti-democratic

Sure. What ever you say my fellow Achmed