We need a powerfull weapon to protect western civilisation from islamic barbarism. Oh, look...

We need a powerfull weapon to protect western civilisation from islamic barbarism. Oh, look, book of tales and myths from stone ages. We are gonna win, lads!
>stupidity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WwAQqWUkpI
youtube.com/watch?v=VeUiuSK81-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Religion brainwashes people, so they would fight and die for the sky people. And this is what we need, willing solders to kill muhammads

Well, how about clear mind and understanding situation? We could use drones if we dont want to die.

Just because 90% of it is dumb doesn't mean it isn't the source of pantheistic monotheism.

I am what I am: the name of our God necessitates that we call ourselves God to say it. Do you not see how much more believable such a God is over an anthropomorphised figurine of some animal?

Nice try gayass.

But why christianity? Why not buddism? Why you are not worshipping Zeus? Or Itzamn?

OH look, I knew religion was a tool since I was 15.

Do you come in enamel protection?

because the gods of the pagans are demons.

Buddhism isn't strictly monotheistic let alone pantheistic in the same way. Anyway, a lot of Buddhist philosophy has parallels in Christianity, it's literally the "wanna be spiritual but fuck white people and shit" religion.

>Zeus
Not a pantheistic deity.

Again, the name of the only supernatural being I contend might exist is "I am what I am." If you don't get get, you're literally not ready for it.

Nice meme. Im gayass. And you are shitposter. And western civilisation still falling. Go spread gayass meme which completly faked by mods, sure it helps to save values.

>I knew religion was a tool at 15

Proof positive that atheists are simply mentally immature.

We just need to return to our indigenous religion(s) and indigenous "barbarism". Before the Christjews shat all over european values it was legal and expected to kill someone that called you a faggot, because our ancient ancestors lived with a surplus of honor and self-respect. They would never have let an invading force settle and rape the women of their tribe. Every single man would have died in battle before allowing this to happen, or he would be killed himself. "Nice" morality in response to a threat is for Jews. We are not refugees that need to appease our hosts like they are. We have had our homeland for thousands of years and it belongs to us.

You must be 18 to browse this board kiddo

Well. Im not ready to lost my critical tninking. Watch some astronomy and biology lectures on youtube. Like this youtube.com/watch?v=4WwAQqWUkpI

Nice memes again. What you have except that?

I dont like calling people a faggot but surely you deserve the label.

That's not how this God exists nor is it mutually exclusive with critical reasoning, the basic fact is everything you are has been made possible by a set of natural laws that may have existed since the beginning of time. Your entire existence is dependent on this, you were created, raised and tested by this more so than any single human.

Bro, if you're not willing to address the idea, just fuck off. Seriously, you make atheists cringe.

Oh, stay delusional. Good riddance.

youtube.com/watch?v=VeUiuSK81-0

Well i live in your secular dream world (aka the west) and i can tell you that all our atheist love islam and constantly push for it.
Just a few days ago a muslim who didnt want to send his kids to school for religious reasons was btfo by the european court for human rights and the only ones who complained about the verdict were leftists and atheist.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WwAQqWUkpI

And this is proves what we need religion in the age of free knowledge?

The day the white race finally frees itself from the shackles of Jew-imposed Christianity will be the day we get our balls back.

The whole religion is filled with cuck horseshit and is specifically designed to keep us down.

>the jewish russian

Makes you think
>lecture about biological underpinning of religiosity...

Yep, and some polacks thinks what religion can save us from... other religion!

God isn't a religion. It's a confusion and conflating of different things. Are some religious people stupid? Yes. But this all cuts both ways. There's more to the Bible than you suspect......go see what really smart and educated people (like my earlier post) actually teach about it, and read them for yourself.

Just make people learn about islam, it is the ultimate counter. Read qu'ran in native language: stop believing it.