Was he really a bad guy? What was the worst thing he did?

Was he really a bad guy? What was the worst thing he did?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8339225/Libya-up-to-a-million-refugees-could-pour-into-Europe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U95GVJqN2L4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he BLACKED the usa

How many countries did Obama bomb again? Ten? Twelve? Bush will go down as a warmonger because he declared war on Iraq, but Obama's legacy is safe because he droned everyone under the table.

Drones
"IF IF IF I had a son"
Forcing the American taxpayer to pay more for niggers iphones and free school

He's the first US president to be at war every, single day for 8 years straight. He even got a preemptive peace prize and one of his campaign promises was withdrawal from the middle east. He did withdraw troops he just put them right back in other countries.

Sided with Wall Street after the financial crash when a bunch of them should have been jailed. He revealed himself to be a puppet in literally his first month in. His cultists like to say he was "hamstrung" by congress and wasn't allowed to do all the stuff he promised. They conveniently forget that he had a majority in both houses during his first 2 (two!) years and did nothing with it.

Also:
>bombed 8 different countries (every day of his presidency)
>presided over the worst period of race relations in decades
>went back on his promise to close Guantanamo
>completely botched his health care program
>doubled America's debt

He was a fraud that got a pass from the media because he's black.

Take ur pick...

High Crimes and Misdemeanors

1. Has conspired and consented to suspensions of habeas corpus, both future and present, of persons not present in a battlefield, and while US courts were fully functioning and accessible.
Article I Section 9 Clause 2; Ex parte Merryman; Ex Parte Milligan.

2. Has conspired and consented to depriving persons, including US citizens, of life without due process of law and in a manner inconsistent with the Law of Land Warfare.
Amendment V; Amendment XIV Section 1; Article III Geneva Protocol I.

3. Has violated Detainee Treatment Act of 2005 and the Geneva Convention by conspiring and consenting to acts of torture of enemy detainees.
18 U.S.C. § 2340; Article III Geneva Protocol I.

4. Has obstructed justice, in conspiracy with the Attorney General, to block investigations into egregious violations of the US Code. (ACORN fraud, "Fast and Furious", Benghazi, IRS probes, GAO money laundering, Bush administration War Crimes, Clinton's breach of national security)
18 U.S.C. § 1510.

5. Has ignored lawful court orders in regards to Gulf energy leasing and the PPACA injunction.
Article III Section 2 Clause 1; Hornbeck Offshore Services LLC v. Salazar; Taitz v Sebelius.

6. Conspired to violate US and Mexican gun trafficking laws by allowing foreign narco-cartels to purchase firearms resulting in the death of a US border agent. (Fast and Furious)
18 U.S.C. § 922.

7. Conspired and consented to authorizing the NSA, under PRISM, to collect personal information from every electronic source available in gross violation of citizens' right against unwarranted search and seizure.
Amendment IV.

8. Conspired to commit treason against the United States by aiding and abetting elements of the FSA named Al-Nusrah, an Al-Qaeda affiliate organization; and ISIS; and Saudi Arabia, a terrorist-sponsoring nation culpable in the 9-11 attacks, with material and tactical support.
Public Law No: 107–40; Article III Section 3; Amendment XIV Section 3.

9. Has conspired to and accepted bribery in the form of campaign contributions in exchange for prior assurance of appointment to high diplomatic offices.
18 USC §201.

but.. but... he dindu nuffin

>king nigger kills a bunch of muzzies with drones
wait, so shouldn't we like him?

Executive Overreach and Abuse

1. Has consented to establish an IPAB under the PPACA, which will constitute a super legislature intent on dictating to congress expenditures and coverage law related to Medicare which cannot be repealed unless by a 2/3 vote post facto.
Article I Section 1.

2. Has used executive order to carry out functions of bills that have not passed. (Cap and Trade, DREAM Act, Student-Loan Remittance)
Article I Section 1.

3. Has ordered agencies to unilaterally make regulations beyond the scope of law when a bill has been defeated or contrary to established law. (FCC and Internet traffic, NLRB and card check rules, new rules for gun trusts and ammo, PPACA.)
Article I Section 1; Article II Section 3.

4. Violation of War Powers Act, sending US personnel into undeclared combat within Libya, Uganda and Yemen.
50 U.S.C. § 1543; Article I Section 8 Clause 11.

5. Has refused to enforce duly passed legislation such as Aviation and Transportation Security Act (in regard to private screening) and DOMA and has refused his obligation to defend such Acts in court against challenge.
Article II Section 3; Public Law 107–71; Public Law 104–199.

6. Has appointed executive officers without the consent of Congress. (CFPB, NLRB, USTC, EPA)
Article II Section 2 Clauses 2 & 3.

7. Has misused the DOJ, IRS, DEA and his official position to single out persons and organizations for harassment, based on political contributions, establishing an "enemies list".
18 USC §201; 18 USC 96.

8. In 2009, he held an office by a foreign state (UN Security Council Chairman) while a sitting US President in violation of the "Titles of Nobility" clause.
Article I Section 9 Clause 8.

9. Has conspired and consented to spending large sums of money for purposes beyond what Congress has authorized by monetizing the debt accrued.
Article I Section 1; Article I Section 8.

10. Has conspired to utilize the designation of classified information to conceal and obstruct investigation into gross constitutional violations and felony crimes by members of the administration.
New York Times Co. v. United States; 18 U.S.C. 73.

11. Has repeatedly and continued to authorize an unlawful declaration of national emergency, wholly unnecessary, and not legally authorized by the Constitution.
Executive Directive 51; 50 U.S.C. § 1601-1651; Article I Section 1.

12. Has conspired to interfere in the judicial processes of the States and has repeatedly, in conspiracy with the Attorney General, attempted to impose Double Jeopardy on citizens via federal courts.
Amendment V; Amendment X.

13. During implementation of the PPACA, he has implemented the law in an ad-hoc manner while ignoring the law's limitations and plain language, effectively legislating by fiat.
Article I Section 1; Article II Section 3.

14. Has violated federal law requiring him to give a 30-day notice to Congress prior to the release of any enemy combatants from military custody.
10 USC § 801.

No, because most of them were in other countries, killing each other or minding their own buisness. You don't go kicking hornets' nests while you're already fighting off a swarm.

Today's America brought to you by:

>pic related

Are you blaming Bush for Obama's failings?

>Today's Islamic terrorism brought to you by:

>pic related

He turned the Democratic party into the ultimate anti-white hate group whose only language is violence, death threats and muslim cocksucking. Obama liberals are the most demonic filth that ever shat out of humanity's asshole.

Obama is a politician brought to life almost entirely by the media shining its light on him and portraying him as God incarnate. He did his best to virtue signal whenever he could and wasn't afraid to voice his far left agenda to the world like it was something to be proud of.

The same people who were drooling over Obama in 2008 and 2012 are now in awe that Trump won when people on the right basically felt the exact same way about Obama.

He pandered to minorities in a way that exacerbated racial tensions far more than it helped. He took credit for the Supreme Court ruling that gay marriage was legalized even though he had nothing to do with it. He's also one of the only (if not the only) presidents to have been at war every single day he was in office, despite taking credit for ending the wars in the Middle East.

Did Regan full on Butterly-effect 9/11?

His destabilisation of Libya and his green light for the removal of Gaddafi played a monumental part in the great North African and Middle Eastern "refugee" exodus into Europe.

This is from 2011:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8339225/Libya-up-to-a-million-refugees-could-pour-into-Europe.html

Libya was an ally to a few European countries and his job, effectively, was to stop waves of migrants entering Europe.

Fucking hell, he left no shoes for Trump to fill.

fpbp

You're criticising him for indiscriminately killing muslims? I'm still on Sup Forums right?

Senator Cruz nicely outlines a list of his illegal actions in the first half of this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=U95GVJqN2L4

>In 2009, he held an office by a foreign state (UN Security Council Chairman) while a sitting US President in violation of the "Titles of Nobility" clause.Article I Section 9 Clause 8

Credibility is important which is why list such as this one never make a difference. The UN is not a state. There are several other items on this list that are likewise either reaching or outright dishonest. Which is a really stupid move since it casts doubt on the other items on the list, the majority of which are true.

If you keep bombing them they're going to leave the region, m8.

Here

Obama (and Clinton) destroyed Libya and created the biggest migrant crisis in a century, perhaps ever, if the trend continues. He will be remembered for that in time. He was the biggest uncle tom in history.

It's so beautiful.

Best thing he did was get Trump elected

He said hed close guantanamo bay prison in first days of office...

8 years later........

Taxes you 2000 dollars if you dont get his insurance. Fuck that. Im a vet i go to the va.