Let's post pictures of our bedrooms

let's post pictures of our bedrooms

Other urls found in this thread:

selfdrivingcars.mit.edu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You forgot to change the filename retard.

seen this bedroom posted here and in other boards heaps of times

That's your 8/pol/ bedroom?

all that manga
antifa flag

checks out

gets a little messy sometimes

I would post pics of my battlestation but since this thread started off with a fake pic I'm not motivated at all

I feel sorry for the other lad who has to live with that massive antifa cunt

You have been visited by a wise Sage. (& You again) may have a Sage.

Sage
>Sage?
Sage!
Completely Sage

GO AWAY NSA!

poo in loo

WE WUZ WISE N SHEEIT

bump so I can find this on my phone and play.

Found it.

Been on vacation recently?

(You again)

Have now been saged for loo

>windows
>skype
>origin
>chrome
>mcdonalds
>monster
>cigarettes

Average trump supporter, erryone

Thanks for the extra (you), have some poo.

Elaborate on Machine Learning, why is it lucrative?

Nope. girlfriend is between jobs, stayed with me for the week and left a bunch of shit. Room is about as messy as I can tolerate. I can tolerate dirty, just not messy.

>fallout shelter
Underage detected, MODS MODS MODS

Why are there 2 beds? Do people actually share the same room as other people? Fuck that.

Why would I know anything about machine learning and its applications besides a layman understanding?

Pretty spot on, taco. Have you considered finding your own white man to be upset at and let colonize your lady parts?

Why Take Poo To The Loo?

Daily 620 million Indians are defecating in the open. That's half the population dumping over 65 million kilos of poo out there every day. If this poo continues to be let loose on us, there will be no escaping the stench of life threatening infections, diseases and epidemics.

It's time to take the poo to the loo.

IRON
YOUR
FLAGS
REEEE

can't be arsed lad

Do you have three fans in your room? That shit looks like it'll get uncomfortably warm.

A bloke with your flag in another thread about STEM told that knowledge of Machine Learning helps make good money.

Antifa and (((Syrian))) rebel flags ? You suck

>kuwait.

I'm so fucking pissed that I never was allowed to roam around see the locals. :(

post your actual room, you're on Sup Forums, who you are doesn't matter. I'm clearly fucking poor..

This yours? Why do you have nato flag? Scum.

>antifa poster
>yu gi oh poster

Seems about right.

(You again thank me for the yews at www..com)

Recent reports in the annual defecation squad reports that poo is a social construct. Legends say that the loos are mostly likely most knowledgeable ones on this issue, and might have even instigated the poo conspiracy.

Thank (U) for yuur time. If you have found the wise sage helpful, or hab any questions, please visit doubleyoudoubleyoudoubleyou.loosareanti-white.com

You are thanked by the wise sage. He wishes you good day and many poos.

Mommy and daddy make good money huh

I also like yu gi oh...

Problem?

I'm not that person, and while I don't have a deep understanding of machine learning, I can see why it's lucrative considering it's being implemented everywhere from automated factories, self driving cars, fraud detection systems, and even radars that distinguish between drones and birds

>I'm so fucking pissed that I never was allowed to roam around see the locals

What are you talking about? were you in the military?

>Estonian flag
What?

r8 my bedroom Sup Forums

selfdrivingcars.mit.edu/

Clearly, I was stuck on that stupid base when all I wanted to do was roam free and mingle with the locals. Learn about your people and what not.

>Implaying colonies have ancient european art and bildings.

Don't have one

>FSA flag

Good goy

>learn about your people and whatnot

You mean you wanted to fuck all their prostitutes.

Hi-tech butchers shop?

A shekhell for the good goy

I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I've seen plenty of US soldiers dressed in civilian clothing at malls and such.

But thanks for your service none the less.

Aesthetics.

Latvia is on my 'to get' list, very nice flag.

Here it is

I've seriously fucked the majority of Dubai's prostitutes. Very few arab women though, not that I'm particularly fond of them. Did plenty of sight seeing too, so there's that.

>antifa
Fucking kill yourself

Are they all chink prostitutes in dubai?

I'm asking for a friend.

How easy was it to steal that chair?

Its not OPs room tho.

>one post by this ID

Thanks m8 brit flag is one of my favorites to.

>shoes indoors

Thanks, I'll have a good look at it, I personally don't see how I could implement a self driving car in the real world, but machine learning would be useful in my line of work, we basically obtain imagery of crops using UAVs and we are actively looking for ways to detect weeds and bugs from high resolution orthomosaics automatically, it's a pain in the ass to pay Indians to draw small polygons over huge swaths of land.

Don't take me for my service, just post a picture of your room. Let me point out things and ask about them. Or just compare.

Here's me learning about Mexican culture.

>But thanks for your service none the less.

I don't know why this made me laugh so hard

you mean both chairs.my ability to jump a fence with an object in each hand is unique.

kek

Why do modern weebs tend to be communist/antifa?

He doesn't look like a real cop, what's going on in pic related?

avoid Asian prostitutes. One of those cunts gave me a genital wart. However, eastern europe and russian hookers are bye far my favorite. There's something enjoyable about not having your hotel room remote stolen and being asked for more money 15 times.

Becose they are ''fuck the old retards who gave us everything we have'' we whant comunsim becose its cool and we hate our racist parents!

İt looks cold m8

yeah but why like anime? 90% of the modern shows would go completely against their beliefs

I harassed him for a picture and he got offended. So I sweet talked him into it. Offered him money for being a good sport afterwards and he declined. Good man, wish him well. To be honest, it wasn't fair of me to post that without cropping his face. So I'll leave it with, that's a police officer you can trust?