If you could ban one country from Sup Forums, wich one would that be and why?

If you could ban one country from Sup Forums, wich one would that be and why?

Brazil

brazil

Brazil

Americans

LEAF

Brazil

Australia.

>american website

All foreigners who disrespect freedom

Americans
I mean yeah thanks for bombing serbia and shit but come on, you guys need to cool off

India

Its a taiwanese cartoon imageboard, fuck your freedom

*brazil

You know being honest and not shitposting, yes I believe Americans should be banned outright, they're so annoying and shitpost none stop.

Oh. You're right. My mistake.

everything from north america

no this is a Japanese websi--

Brazil or Leafs

jordan

I hate you all

Canada. If you didn't post Canada, fuck you.

Israel
any other answer is JIDF

Lmao i like brazil because one brazilian always makes thinly veiled ex yu threads on Sup Forums

Canada.

USA for arrogance and ignorance

US, because I'm a proxy frag

Germany.

Their pro EU shilling is kanker.

I wanna say Canada but I hate that Malaysian faggot enough that I filtered all Malaysian posts

Sweden

Then maybe I'd get my ass away from the computer and out on the streets taking back my homeland from the sanddevils

US because anime is degenerate and its 99% weeaboos

Roachistan

Canada

What's the difference?

Pitcairn Island.

Frenchfrogs

Canada.

>none stop
Man, Englistanis have been really annoying recently...

Just the butthurt bordercrosser.

Guam

When I was in Moscow going back to the airport, I had a bus pass with money left that I didn't need anymore. I saw some man struggling with his pass that wouldn't allow him onto the bus. I gave him mine and he was thankful at first, and came to shake my hand. Then his attitude became extremely arrogant and belligerent when he learned where I'm from (he spoke some English too).

He tried to convince me that he wasn't Russian, but Canadian even though his accent gave him away. He was wearing a hat that said "Canada" and he tried to convince me that it was the best nation in the world, so I guess he's really ashamed of Russia. Despite me being nice, this conversation ended when he flipped me off and said "don't ever come to Vancouver."

My experience with Russian men was that: they are all con-artists at heart, they're almost always drunk during daytime in public, and they must suffer from autism because they have no idea how to feel compassionate with other human beings. Every interaction with them, I felt I was talking to a shifty mob boss. I went there wanting to like them, and left feeling so grateful to be back in a land where:

1. People are nice to each other
2. Life is objectively easy
3. Being flooded in

\thread