Daily reminder

Mike Enoch did nothing wrong.

Anything that happened pre-redpilling doesn't count against him.
Things can be true in general without it being true in every instance (his position on the NQ and JQ for example) therefore he is not a hypocrite.
Non-productive autistes will throw anyone to the wolves to signal how 1488 they are.
TRS was formed to be counter-left, not Hitlers cheer-leading squad.
He did more for counter-leftism than anyone on that show intellectually and within 2nd wave alt-right in general.

t. Listener since the first Shoah and listener of the new right/alt-right podcast scene since 2012

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0NhWNaDAaIw?t=6816
archive.is/hVx8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is true and finally we have someone who isn't an autistic 8pol astroturfer or antifa shill.

It's disappointing that Mike looks like a fat cuck and is married to a kike, but it's not like I ever gave them cash in the first place.

Next time try to not have a jew wife who works as a diversity officer

Don't bother. These edgy retards don't get it. Maybe when they grow up.

Is he meant to have a time machine to go back and not marry her?

Also, a quarter jewish isnt jewish. Women are stupid and do stupid shit to signal for social acceptance, whats new.

In any case, it doesn't make any of the things he has said any less true. He has been instrumental in the revival of what ethno consciousness among millennials. I guess he should apologise for not being born redpilled

You cant make this shit up. Kike wife and nigger brother. Lmao. F

>a quarter jewish isnt jewish

No proof of her being only a quarter jewish,even if it is true it won't matter anyway since she's a lefty

>it doesn't make any of the things he has said any less true

He is an hypocrite and quite possibly a shill,unless someone else can take over TRS they should disband everything and start anew.

Does any of that invalidate his claims? If so, how

Yeah he's a really smart guy I hope he continues making content

Lol fuck off antifa. He lied and lived a double life, and fuck sven too for knowing and not telling anyone.

>Hate milo for being a gay jew that dresses in drag.

>Be married to a jew who dresses in drag.

If you're standing with Enoch on this you're no better than the alt light faggots like Cernovich or Milo desu. Gas yourselves you spergs, the movement doesn't die because two podcasts and a forum are now dead.

If you want to kick niggs and jews out of your country then start with your family. >I fucking hate jews
>But i married one
So fucking stupid. And i like TRS and TDS will not be the same..

this gif is giving me a headache...can someone please explain HOW? WTF?

"hurr durr he married a kike before the redpill goy, it's fine!"

Yeah and I used to smoke weed and fuck Asians and Latinas, guess what, I do neither now. If he would have divorced her after being redpilled we wouldn't give a shit, but he continued to stay with and support a Marxist drag dressing kike, probably with the shekels he got from the shoah too.

Fuck off, you can't defend this shit and be a white nationalist. You can't be married to a kike and be a white nationalist. Doesn't matter who you are. If you're defending him on this, you're a Mike Enoch fanboy, not a brother of the movement. Learn the difference.

Politics is the greatest reality show ever. I love every minute of this kind of thing. As reality shows go, the upcoming Trump spectacle will beat the big-ass Armenian women hands down.

In 2020, we'll be saying "Kim who?".

I feel bad for him but he shouldn't have lied to us, it's also pretty stupid to put yourself in that position when you have so much embarrassing shit in your life

Theresa May did nothing wrong.

TRS bans race mixers and jews but the guy running the show is married to a jew.

You can't explain that.

We're all flawed, we should judge people by their actions. Mike has done a lot of good work but he's not perfect. The purity spiral is destructive.

>Also, a quarter jewish isnt jewish

Doesn't really matter as she fully identifies as one and is on board with pushing faggotry.

t.Alt-lite cuck

I agree,but that yenta needs to go if Mike hopes to salvage any of his credibility.

>you're no better than the alt light faggots like Cernovich or Milo desu

you might not like their views but they're ideologically consistent at least.

The only thing that really bothers me is that his wife participated in one of the Daily Shoahs reciting a Christmas poem and we can now see that she was basically mocking TRS and Mike knew it

What happened to Jazzhands McFeels and Fash the Nation?!

Mikes flaws caught up with him and now he's paying the price. You cant serve two masters.

From the beginning, they slwoly increase the size of the chocolate chunk on the left till it grows to fit on the right

>we can now see that she was basically mocking TRS and Mike knew it

the over the top jew hate thing is heavily pushed by jews themselves.

kike enoch was defending all the sieg heil shit at NPI too. really makes you think huh?

He is living in hell.
No fucking wonder he is so redpilled. Jesus.

>too redpilled to divorce your jew wife

you have to go back, to 8pol

This. Absolutely 1000% this.

Marrying a 1/4 Jew diversity worker before redpill:
>shit happens, you didn't know

Staying with a diversity worker 1/4 Jew after redpill:
>WARNING! WARNING!

Call out for "gassing the kikes", and collecting WN's personal info/ shekels while hiding your diversity officer 1/4 kike wife.
>OY FUCKING VEY
>IT'S ANUDA SHOAH

This is inexcusable. If he had JUST BEEN HONEST about this from the start, this whole thing could have been avoided.
>Nuremburg allows quarter jews to get ARYAN'D

I hope the others can salvage something out of this, but Enoch needs to move along.

>subversion level: pic related

idk what that is about but I assume he has reasons for it.

He needs to leave TRS for good though, it's just impossible for him to continue.

You are such faggot and he is an idiot. To be able to handle this the right way he had one of two choices.

1st- Divorce her after being redpilled OR
2nd- Admit that your wife is jewish and explain the situation AHEAD of time.

Parents don't like it when you lie because of what you actually did. Parents don't like it when you lie because it means you cannot be trusted.

He didn't apologize about what he did. He apologized about getting caught. He would have continued to lie to you and con you about what he is FOREVER if he weren't caught.

This is how you water down a movement, because if you cut a corner this early on. Corners will continue to be cut from here on out.

This is ENCOURAGING race mixing on several levels. If she gets a pass on being "1/4" jew. Then you realize that there are 100% black guys right now who are going to have grandkids in your movement. "Well shes only 1/4 black and she hates niggers...I met her before I was redpilled."

You guys love the jews, based on normie rejection of stormfags you guys are at best going to get civic nationalism- because everybody has that one black friend who is legitimately a good person that they are unwilling to leave behind.

Get schooled, cucks. ZERO TOLERANCE TO JEWRY.

TRShills invasion defending the kike leader.
>Hail LGBTQ
>Hail Diversity
>Hail (((our people)))

>tfw this battle is between the loyalty and sanity moral axis's and I have about the same when test.

I know Mike well enough to know most of this BS is lies but I know someone who has a diversity officer 1/4 Jews wife needs to go....

Feels bad man.

that whole show is sperg to the sperg and everyone with even an ounce of social aptitude would see that

why make the whole right thing your whole identity? its like those conspiracy nuts but then more gay

Why should he risk doxing himself by giving over all that personal info?
"Heres the thing, this is my wives 23andme and here is where she works. One of my relatives racemixed (more dox fuel) and you can find us in new york"

Its shit either out of his control or happened before becoming redpilled.. If he saw fit to marry this chick ten years ago, she cant be that terrible and there for all the redpill on a broad jewish tendency does not apply to her... you have to be a fucking autist to think every jew is programmed to destroy goys on sight. It is and has always been a broad tendency, often subconscious on an ecological level. It was never about demonising individuals beyond bants.

But this is all two nuanced for non productive, contribute nothing autists

>Anything that happened pre-redpilling doesn't count against him.
White I agree, his wifes job was during redpilling and is utterly unacceptable.

Go to bed O'Riley.

She was going to drag shows like last month dude. If she was a conservatice traditional girl who was only 1/4 on her dads side, that's bad enough! Forgivable if he had been open about it. But it's way way worse than that

Got the episode and time it happens?

ep 64, 01:52:41

Her wife is clearly a non religious liberal jew. No religious jew would approve that kind of degeneracy.

Implying it matters

1:53:40 sorry

youtu.be/0NhWNaDAaIw?t=6816

>If she was a conservatice traditional girl who was only 1/4 on her dads side, that's bad enough!

If that was the case I'd be probably be in full damage control mode now, but as things stand now he needs to divorce either her or the community.

This. They don't even have kids. Is mike a cuck?

Doesn't sound jewish, and it's kinda odd for a jew lefty to say shit like that. I could see "goy" being her insulting but the rest sounded normal.

I'd say they're the average upper middle class couple with well paying jobs that wanted to wait for kids, then he got redpilled and realized he'd be spreading kike blood.

>They don't even have kids.

That's the only thing that stops me from writing Mike off. Maybe he just didn't want his kids to be kikes.

He's been married for ten years and redpilled for maybe 3(?). Seems like a long time to wait.

Welcome to western civilisation, people wait for a long ass time to have kids or they have them as teens.

It does seem weird, that's why I'm still abstaining from a final judgement on this whole mess. But I think that for all his contributions he deserves a benefit of a doubt.

Sure, if they were dating or even living together. But married for so long without kids is kinda strange.

I agree, he got to ditch the jewess though.

>I assume he has reasons for it

Because it's his wife, I expect.

I mean think about it; you go through life as a libertarian who frequents lefty-organised anti war organisations. You marry this woman, and then as time goes on you slowly become a right libertarian (early TRS), then abandon the libertarian scene altogether and adopt 'alt-right' (aka the European new right in the US).

At that point are you supposed to leave your family behind? Isn't sticking with the woman you love better than walking away of ideological differences? I agree he should have been more up front about this (I understand that a lot of us would have serious issues with it, but personally I understand his situation) instead of hiding it, but I expect he wanted to keep his real life separate from his TRS self.

I still like Mike tbqh

It still doesn't say why he'd let her have a job like that.
A vegan isn't going to be ok with their partner being a butcher.

I'm not sure how much authority a husband has over his wife's career in the current year.

I expect it he thought that seeing as no-one would ever find out, he wouldn't interfere with her life even if he didn't approve of what she did.

>he got to ditch the jewess though.

Not only that but he'll probably have to cut off most of his family if he's going to continue since they're pozzed af or alternatively he'd have to completely disavow the alt-right and pretend like it was all an extended practical joke on the evil racists. Either way there are some hard choices ahead of him and none them good.

He might be fucked at this point; his employer will want do know more, and seeing as his wife was recorded a racist/sexist/etc. poem that was aired on TRS she'll be in trouble too, especially considering her position.

m8 it's not a case of "well I'm not going to interfere in her life", she was literally everything he professed to hate. She's a fucking diversity officer that promotes poz.

>Either way there are some hard choices ahead of him and none them good.
Yeah, glad I'm not in Mike's shoes. He will probably lose his job too.

>his employer will want do know more
Pretty sure he was fired instantly, he was a social media dev or something.

Obviously I don't think ALL jews are telepathic m8. If 1/4 fine in Nazi Germany I certainly won't sperg about it.

Nobody wanted a blood test or an address, just a damn acknowledgment of some 'tribal essence' to avoid potential shit like this. All he had to say was:
>'Gas tha kikes brothers! Haha But spare my wife tho, she's only got a little bit of the Heeb.'

If he wasn't willing to lose her AND wasn't willing to disclose this, then he should not have gotten so damn involved in this.

>Her job is just icing on the shit cake at this point.

Gassing was a meme. If you got memed, its on you senpai, try being less of a sperg. TRS isnt and never was about gassing anyone. It was a meme to bulldoze any expectation of political correctness while discussing ethno consciousness

>he should not have gotten so damn involved in this.

That's the thing though; Mike is one of the founders of TRS, he's put more into it than anyone. He couldn't have been more involved if he tried.

The Jew finally falls.

>Hey bro! You're not a racist, r-right?

>enoch did mothing wrong
>literally NAJALT and married to a jewess

Sven only thought his wife was 1/4 jewish, and didn't know about his gay mulatto brother, his wife's profession, and Mike's potentially jewish mother. Before the 504um was taken down, Sven got pretty pissed, saying that while at first he wanted Mike to stay, he now agrees with his decision to step down, and that he could no longer have contempt for those who pushed the meme about TRS pushing gay/jew shit due to the revelations about Mike and his wife. Sven isn't a phony though, as his wife is an ex-skinhead, and is now pissed at Mike for not telling him everything (while they both live in NY state, Sven is from upstate and Enoch the city. The only person associated with Mike that Sven has met is his wife).

archive.is/hVx8k

>As the doxxing unfolded this weekend, Peinovich said nothing on Twitter or on his own site. Contacted via email by Salon, he denied being Mike Enoch but admitted to having been involved with TRS.

>“I was involved with that site years ago, writing a few libertarian articles for them and using my PayPal for the exactly zero donations that the site ever got when it was still a libertarian blog,” he wrote.

>Peinovich then claimed he had disassociated himself from TRS after it became overtly pro-Nazi: “I cut off ties when they went the direction they are going now, and that was 4 years ago. Honestly I have not thought much about them. As you can see from all public writings I am libertarian. My wife is Jewish. Do you really believe that I am this person?”

>The TRS creator then asked Salon to help him deny that he was Enoch: “If you give any fucks at all then you could print that this is all bullshit. We are now being harassed not only by communists but by actual neo nazis.”

>When asked if he would be willing to conduct a telephone interview, Peinovich replied, “Let me talk to my wife.” He never answered back.

>As the evidence continued to mount linking him to the Enoch identity, Peinovich decided to fess up to his devoted Nazi fans in a post for TRS’ password-protected forums, part of which read:

Mike Peinovich is a conman. He tells the white nationalists that he is a nazi and tells the media that he is not a nazi because he has a jewish wife. He also cries about being bullied by neo-nazis.

Daily Reminder that it was Mike Enoch who started the nazi salutes at NPI. This fat fraud has singlehandedly destroyed the far right movement in the US.

nigger are you serious of course these idiots shared everything together than ran a shekel grab. maybe in your shitty group of friends you don't use email or videochat this is the digital Age you stupid Jew.

he wasn't born a girl he can't sell himself off to his Jewish masters for the easy life. the extra few hundred shekels per month for drinking must have been great.

Anyone who hides behind fake names and Pepe avatars isn't leading shit. Mike Enoch and the rest of TRS are autistic, memespouting LARPing losers who weren't going to achieve shit to begin with.

It's incredible that a man who rants on a podcast called The Daily Shoah completely makes a 180 degree turn and tells the press that he can't be a nazi because he has a jewish wife after his identity got exposed.

Mike Enoch is a fat shameless moneygrubbing cunt.

>neck yourself m8
If you want to join a civic nationalist movement, go hit up the BNP.

Yeah I know....fuckin hell.
I really hope something can be salvaged from this. One lie of omission and now we've got a shitstorm to deal with.

Who the fuck is Mike Enoch and why do we have so many concern trolling shill threads about him?

cause there's no Happenings right now and we're bored.

U Mad

see how this jew became a nazi in three simple steps.
he has literally dozens of fangirls. literally dozens. dozens!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, this witch hunt totally doesn't feel manufactured at all

One of the founders of TRS aka 'the Right Stuff' a podcast and IRL meetup website who's userbase overlaps with Sup Forums.

Enoch got doxxed (8pol happy to do the left's work for free) and has a family life seemingly in conflict with the views he espouses on his podcasts.

its almost like they're begging for donations and publicity. TRUMP PLEASE NOTICE MY PODCAST. US JEWS STICK TOGETHER YEAH!?

>salon is a reliable news source because it's attacking the right
Poo in loo.

This whole shitshow is a knife to the gut. A week ago I was looking forward to an expanding TRS media empire and possibly a literal Daily Shoah in the future. Now it looks like the whole thing is going under.

Some of the other podcasts are all right but none of them have the personalities or chemistry of TDS or FTN. And they're probably gone soon too.

Now what the fuck am I going to listen to while lifting?

>family life seemingly in conflict
>seemingly

He has a half-nigger brother, a wife who, openly identifies as a Jew and frequents faggot conventions and works as a diversity officer for the NSA, a coal-burning mother who supports Hillary Clinton and a literal cuckold father who's raising the half-nigger bastard child produced by his whore wife.

"Seemingly" is not the word TRScuck.

TRS shill still desperately defending his hero with a jewish wife lol

The Lifting Jew.

He's not to be trusted because he was not upfront about his wife

It wouldn't have been a huge deal if he was open about it

"Uh um here's the thing, I'm actually married to a Jew, yeah... I know and we all have grown up a lot but the fact of the matter is that the more I'm exposed to Jews the more I want to oven them."

>works as a diversity officer for the NSA
Can I get a source on this position existing? It baffles me that such a 1984 racist thing would exist in the NSA.

>and works as a diversity officer for the NSA
Can't even get the facts right can you you. Diversity officer who's job has NSA as a client, and I'm pretty sure it's not even the NSA we're thinking about.

Who am I defending? You're the one posting fucking salon links you curry nigger.

The Daily Shoah is basically the projection of Mike Enoch's degenerate family. What a pathetic morbidly obese loser.

The bigger losers are those who donated money to that fraud and went to the faggot pool parties.

got you senpai

Mike Enoch has proven to be a liar. At this moment would you trust Salon or Enoch? What if Salon produces a copy of the email that Enoch sent?

At least Salon openly declares it's allegiance to open borders multiculti pro-degeneracy ideology. It's Enoch who is the shady one here.

you got it wrong. Its pretty much proven that antifa is riling up 8 and 4pol against them. I'm honestly disappointed that people are actually falling for it, and almost impressed by how these antifags know which buttons to press to rile you up.
They're either pretending to be former fans who now purity spiral for no reason (even though they frequently warned against purity spiraling on their podcasts), or pretending to be some kind of hardline alt-righter who have now exposed a fowl element in the movement, and trying to get rid of it.

The reaction to this is completely nuts. As a listener I'm only disappointed at how dorky and fat he looks, but thats about it.

If you think I'm just being paranoid; check out 8pol, look how heavily they've already been subverted. its full of mouth-frothing antifa shills lashing out at anything dangerously to the right.
I'm honestly a little disappointed by Sup Forums and how easily they've latched onto this false flagging. Its very clear that the most critical voices here never knew TRS to begin with.

>Doxx your fellow right-wingers, go-, I mean Kameraden!
>It will be the new night of the long knifes!
>No, we are not doxxing anyone on the left!
>Here is your new friend: antifa! Please give him all the info he desires!
Now doxx some more on the right! That's a good go-, I mean Heil Hitler!