Redpilling my FEMALE professor

Alright, Sup Forums.
I am in an English course, and I finished my essay early, and was instantaneously given another one.

I got to choose the topic myself, as long as it is in regards to the African situtation.
Here is the essay I have chosen.

>"A proposed solution to Africa’s economic, political and social indifferences and problems."

This is the ultimate chance to redpill my english teacher, even though she is fairly liberal and all that.

So, to make it clear, yes, Sup Forums. I am asking you to do my homework for me.
I will write the essay myself, I simply ask you to provide me with the following:

>Redpilled sources on why the African situation is not "Whitey's" fault.
>Racial differences, especially IQ-wise.
>How to fix Africa without genociding them.
>Eugenics?
>etc.

Anything will do.
Help me completely change my english course for the remainder of the semester, Sup Forumstards.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
dropbox.com/s/1x4nuv8vji6e5l8/Regarding Fascist Economics.docx
heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/dangerous-science-clues-that-empathic-ability-varies-by-race/
youtube.com/watch?v=36HquPzdxf4
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
amren.com/ar/pdfs/2009/200902ar.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here's a good point for your essay and a free bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>A version of the monoamine oxidase-A gene has been popularly referred to as the warrior gene.[30] Several different versions of the gene are found in different individuals, although a functional gene is present in most humans (with the exception of a few individuals with Brunner syndrome).[31] In the variant, the allele associated with behavioural traits is shorter (30 bases) and may produce less MAO-A enzyme.[32] This gene variation is in a regulatory promoter region about 1000 bases from the start of the region that encodes the MAO-A enzyme.

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[32][33] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

lmao keep the Sup Forums shit at home you stupid faggot

you're gonna prove that niggers are dumb and then you're gonna get flunked because she's a liberal

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

my personal favourite

>>"A proposed solution to Africa’s economic, political and social indifferences and problems."
STOP
SENDING
THEM
MONEY

If you stopped sending them aid they would actually be able to farm on the most fertile continent on the planet, which isn't viable now because no one will buy their food.

There's like 8 extra articles in the updated one.

No. I won't. I've done excessively well in the course so far, nothing but perfect grades. She thinks my writings are incredibly interesting, in her own words; "Hypnotizing". I've subtly redpilled her on why modern feminism is wrong. On why Fascism has been purposely demonised. On why Germany was in the right in WW1. Hitting race is my next move. Then nazism. And at last, she'll bring this onto her next year students.

good luck with that

don't be too sure of yourself

Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Forget about ethics, completely irrelevant, but it is in the economic interest of the West to prevent massive migration. Two ways two do that;
>You raise the standard of living in Africa, recolonize the continent if you wish.
>You enforce a border reality through murder.

Which do you think people would the most open to?

Why was Germany right in WW1? Does Belgium not have a right to exist?

Lel, your teacher is a braindead liberal and you have delusions of grandeur. A smart professor would see trough your bullshit Sup Forums derived logic and you write like self-obsessed, narcisstic cunt who can´t apply himself in academics because his frontal lobe is plastered with pol memes.

I am acknowledging my arrogance and pompousness, it is however completely justified, as I have personally turned a modern liberal female to a more sceptical lying, feminist-opposing woman, and she is going to be a conservative by summertime.

This is going to end very badly for you.

>he unironically thinks he's going to change the mind of a liberal female
She's going to get butthurt and start consistently marking you down. I can't help but feel that the average Sup Forums poster has the gratification delaying ability of a common house nigger.

kek is giving you a sign OP.

Not in the right as right in having all their demands fulfilled; right as in Germany did not cause the war, as opposed to the United Kingdom and France, terrified of a modernised German war-machine.

Just use google scholar and reference any material to support what ever opinion you have, there's enough research out there to support all views on an vast array of different matters.
The rest is just filling

I wrote a 15 page essay that was very critical to modern feminism. She is no longer a feminist. Well enough?

Don't forget to screencap this when the thread has peaked, I want to see some Fucking results

>local torbjorn arrested after submitting white supremacist manifesto

robert mugabe persecutes white farmers/tells them to fuck off, niggers start starving, then he begs for them to come back because niggers are literally so stupid they can't even feed themselves.

So when will you two fuck?

>I wrote a 15 page essay that was very critical to modern feminism. She is no longer a feminist. Well enough?
>that happened
Well, good luck.

Fair enough. I'll write it tonight, and tomorrow, should I have anything left. It won't be as long as my other ones, but sure; I'll make another thread when I've got it back; graded.

She looks strangely similar to Laci Green, now that you mentioned that.

>>How to fix Africa without genociding them.
Stop making it impossible for Africans to turn farming into a living. Cut off aid.

Germany enacts the Schlieffen plan invading Belgium, Luxembourg and France=not causing the war?
I may be missing a step here but your professor is either retarded or fictitious.

Hah. Made me chuckle.

Africa is a young civilised contry, didn't have huge wars as the rest of the world had.
Not saying mini civil wars or stupid guerrillas choping hands. I say HUUUUUUGE wars.

> The people must fight and die as everyone else did back then to fix the shithole where you are living.

But it's true that someone who didn't have to do this (yet) won't sound seriously. My grand uncle was executed by the winners of the civil war of Spain. They won't fix their country by planes throwing food.

Alright, you claim to hypnotisize with your superior verbal IQ, please post essay for neutral assesment.

Hypnotize me bjorn

Literally this. You live in fucking Norway user

>
>Germany enacts the Schlieffen plan invading Belgium, Luxembourg and France=not causing the war?
Germany would've had to fight a war on two fronts either way, given the alliance with Austria-Hungary, and the Pan-slavic connection Russia had with Serbia, as well as the Entent.

>>Redpilled sources on why the African situation is not "Whitey's" fault.
>>Racial differences, especially IQ-wise.
>>How to fix Africa without genociding them.
>>Eugenics?

>Africa was a shithole before Europeans came and after they left
>Africans have never done anything intelligent ever
>you can't fix Africa without killing all Africans. Look at South Africa. It was fine when only whitey lived there, then came the northern hordes and once again it's a shithole. Niggers!
>the kind of eugenics where you kill all niggers is required to fix Africa

Look at ANY major population of blacks. Rape, murder, constant robberies, random violence, rampant births of fatherless children etc etc. Always the same shit no matter where they are.

I wish you the best user, because what you're asking for can't be done.

NGOs of my country are literally drowning us asking millions of money every fucking year to send to Africa, yet there are no results. Au contraire, all african men come here to do NOTHING, they leech welfare and are fucking lazy.

For reference, a friend of my grandpa adopted a 15 years old girl from Africa (they have to send 20 euros monthly for her), one day they went to the NGO and asked for her, that they wanted to see her and NGO said "NOPE YOU CAN´T because she is working so better send us 50 euros monthly and perhaps you can see her, we will keep you sending photos"

So THE MONEY DON´T REACH AFRICA, there are some kind of Mafia in there.

>>"A proposed solution to Africa’s economic, political and social indifferences and problems."

The better solution should be put black women controlling Africa, as their men are fucking useless and they earn more money selling their women than anything.

Will post Dropbox link when I get home.

Dude...
She wants your cock...
Women listen to men who get them wet. It wasn't your arguments.

"Hypnotizing"

If y'all don't fuck then kys

This. Except it's Norway so expect a comfy prison like Anders Breivik

Or just house arrest for murder xd

You're going to fail even if everything you write is 100% correct and in accordance with how reality works. Don't do it.

Here's one of this guy's essays:

dropbox.com/s/1x4nuv8vji6e5l8/Regarding Fascist Economics.docx

That first sentence would get me removed from university. Houston Texas.

We'll never know because Germany opted to preemptively strike Belgium and Luxembourg, which as you keep pointing out is just the right thing to do.

you sound like an insufferable faggot

you know, when you give a class presentation the entire class sighs beforehand, that's you

The occurrence of the empathy gene amongst different ethnic groups could take up a few paragraphs.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/dangerous-science-clues-that-empathic-ability-varies-by-race/

Most likely, however, I do not care about the opinions of my peers. All that matters are the opinions of those who can single-handedly destroy my prospects, as in, my professor.

Besides, I am diagnosed with Asperger's, so that might explain my supposed narcissistic ideas.

>muh genetics myth
youtube.com/watch?v=36HquPzdxf4

Also what English class are you taking where you're just arbitrarily given papers to write about seemingly random topics?

Talk about the science fiction concept of uplifting primitive species and all the troubles that come with it. It's basically what european colonizers did to africans; we took a people who were barely past the stone age and thrust them forward through thousands of years of technological and social development in an instant. It's no wonder they can't handle modern society when they don't have the cultural experience to back it up.

Based asperger. Strength to you anders.

The problem is that any renowned scientist attempts to publish anything that goes against the social paradigm, it is completely rejected on the notion of discriminatory rhetoric.
That is the problem.
"Care not about the factuality, care about the applicability."
Wrong.

>this fucking spelling and grammar
ESL? I assume this got a B, at best.

How did you find this?

This paper has been widely cited. I read the whole thing and it's an eye opener.

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

user it's very simple. Individual actions on behalf of governments can not be collectively pooled as the decisions of an entire race. What China does doesn't represent the entire asian race.

I suspect though that she is going to tell you that European colonialism destroyed Africa, and i'm sorry to tell you but they did. The reason they were able to do so was because white civilization was superior and just simply btfo them so easily.

So you can argue that white man didn't destroy africa, but you are not going to be intellectually honest with yourself.

Also when she uses the term 'mesmerizing' I don't think it means what you think.

This was not for an English course, I wrote it for my Norwegian philosophy course, and quickly translated it upon request.
Please excuse the grammatical errors, as this is the reason for such mistakes.

No, it got an A.

It's not in the United States you nigger. And English papers aren't based on grammar unless you're working on your GED

>portugees hackers

And Laci Green looks like a fatter Riley Reid,
So when will you two fuck?

Also mention that under good parenting, MAOA only really fires up under bad parenting.

James Watson never cloaked his opinions in any sort of morality. Hence why he got crucified, the old fool.

No. She said the following:
"user, I must say I did not agree with you on all your points, at least not initially, but whilst reading your rather hypnotizing work, I am intrigued. Your written English is beautiful, as always, and I have gotten adapted to, even agree to your mindset and way for thinking."

>economics

Explain to her how the one time Africa may have been united as an economic union was through Gaddafi gold dinar policy. The only fucking reason why they put their differences aside was for money and were willing to follow a sand nigger and a relatively lighter skinned country.

They're based on grammar if your're in a english language course you dip, in fact that would be the primary grading metric.

>Dip

Ohhh THAT'S what it is. Your Asperger's comes across in your writing.

I remember reading an article (or maybe it was an user) about how their languages themselves reflects a limitation in their cognitive awareness. I'll try dig it up for you, really good read.

If you really want to show the differences between African and European rule in Africa, Rhodesia/Zimbabwe and apartheid and post apartheid south Africa are good case studies for showing what African culture fundamentally lacks. Throw some guns germs and steel in there, bring up how the Sub-Saharan African has been slower to utilise the vast agricultural wealth they inherited simply because of the abundance inherent in their environment, compound this with how such a nurtured evolution has deprived them of key incentives to form societal pillars which are necessary for cultivating a modern culture.
You can also suggest that because of not only the abundance of wealth inherent in their land but also the abundance of foreign technology, that the power of gods has been put in the hands of cavemen; take our pick of genocides in Africa which demonstrate this irresponsibility. I would conclude with something to do with how Communism is so popular with many Africans and how the soviets and Chinese exploited this to destabilise Rhodesia and South Africa, which had governments that were gradually increasing quality of life and providing the basic economic incentives to grow modern values in a particularly uncivilised people.

You could certainly include a bit about how this environment has caused the Negro African to evolve specific traits which persist even when raised in different environments, however i would leave that for your teacher to conclude on her own.

You posted this somewhere else but I don't remember where. I recognized your writing style almost immediately.

I tend to prevent myself from engaging in interiors with married women in their 20s.
Goes against my ethical code.

If you´re in a shitty program, sure, grammar doesn´t play a part in the assement, but most academics require proper language and this begins with grammar. Its basic verbal intelligence and part of a much more holistic interpretation of student works. Incorrect language discredits the author, the highest goal of any writer is being credible because writing academic texts are based on argumentation. If you can´t structure your language properly, you can´t structure an argument.

>LARPing on the internet for (yous)

It's sad really.

Zimbabwe and/or South Africa is all you need friend.

You give niggers technology and they fuck it up. Even a chimp is smart enough to use a tool.

That topic seems way too broad for a simple research paper. You should really narrow down its scope.

it's an American Renaissance article

it's a perfectly cromulent insult, Cleatus.

Ah. Well then.

She desires vaginal intercourse in the missionary position.

It isn't that big a deal. I've finished all my required assessments for a top notch grade in June. I enjoy writing on the train either way, so any chance to prevent her from brainwashing her students in the years to come is a good investment of my time.

shes building a case against you right now for recommending expulsion. youre falling for the bait.

wtf is that pic

I prefer cowgirl.

kekd

Yes we know you stupid cunt.
Germany actually asked the French for a guarantee that they would not attack Germany in case of a limited war between Germany and Russia.
France refused.
Same with Britain. Germany asked Britain to not attack them in case of a limited war between Russia + France and Germany. In return Germany would keep the status quo after a successful war and not take any territorial gains from the defeated countries.
Britain refused.
So at that point in time there was literally nothing Germany could to besides attacking France first in order to have a chance at winning the now inevitable war.

I did volunteer work in Africa, I can't hate niggers anymore, I just find them pathetic.

However the sponsor system (send $x/month and you can feed/educate a child) is just to personalize the experience of donating, the money all goes into a big pot, the child "sponsored" might write a letter to their "sponsor" but usually the money is handled by the white people who run the organization.

If white people didn't manage the money it would all be going to nothing. At the school I was working for, the niggers in charge were defrauding the Christian Relief Fund out of thousands of dollars. For instance they would tell all the parents of students that the tuition for the year was only half-covered by the CRF and they needed to come up with the rest (the CRF really covers all of it), so they would pocket the money the parents gave to pay for tuition. This kind of corruption is the norm over there and the big western charities all know what is happening and know they're being defrauded every step of the way, but they are cucks so won't say anything so long as 1 euro of that 20 your grandpa's friend donated actually gets put to use.

Anything over there not directly managed by white people is getting stolen from and mismanaged.

>The better solution should be put black women controlling Africa, as their men are fucking useless and they earn more money selling their women than anything.

Women run shit in Africa desu. They're the only ones who work half the time, the men just sit around.

Nope. I've had other teachers try before, yet they've failed to succeed, as I always stay professional when writing. I always cite sources. I always stay disconnected from emotions.
She won't ever have a case.

>I'm trying to write an essay
>I've decided on my thesis despite having no evidence
>please write my paper for me

I hope you fail.

Good luck with your opinionated f. Try writing something that you have less feels about.

Maybe you could have picked better friends than failing empires likes the KuKs and Turks :^)

Add detail on Gardner's multiple intelligences.

This can lessen the shock value of "lower IQs," by sugar coating with praise in alternate areas of intelligence (musical, athletic, etc).

Question the relevance of IQ as a measure of society. What caused limitations in Chinese civilization in spite of their IQ levels?

This is all to help your argument as these are rebuttals you can unpack. Basically you'll need to supply the data, but also refute all the denials that could be suggested.

African solution clearly needs to be one emphasizing their independence, and the opportunity for their exclusive cultural development. I think corporate sponsorship is the only real option that could be believable, meaning some heavy exploitation of their lands, ideally conditionally with all employment be of natives.

Good luck.

You about to fall English nigga.

>How to fix Africa without genociding them.

Don't start talking about racial IQ disparities, it makes you sound like a Nazi, plus the science isn't settled (yes, intelligence is largely hereditary, but there is no proof for selective pressure on it race-wise).

You should just try and talk about issues like corrupt government and parents not pushing their children enough in school

show her the video of the chink berating the african about destroying the infrastructure whitey left them.

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M

>She thinks my writings are incredibly interesting
KEK at this fucking narcissist

OP, make sure to mention that the wealthiest African countries are all former colonies.

No. I will write about this. I will succeed. I will prevail, as I always do.

amren.com/ar/pdfs/2009/200902ar.pdf

thanks, found it.
Also found this: youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
which pretty much says the same thing but may be a better source.

I will not. Never have, never will.

Well what even is your thesis?

Narcissistic? Yes, to an extent, absolutely.
Lying? No, not ever.