So pol, it's that time again:

So pol, it's that time again:

Empire or Stormcloaks?

Sup Forums = Psijic Order

>The Psijics have also practiced pig breeding on the Isle of Artaeum. They originally bred the intelligent Psijic Domino Pig, which is so smart it can count to five and learn to recognize its name. It's a favorite animal companion of spellcasters, as it isn't spooked by magic—in fact, it seems to enjoy arcane activity, sitting back and grunting happily as spell effects go off nearby.

Integers of a repetitive nature confirmed.

Is this occult stuff?

Stormcloack

Fuck off this isn't Sup Forums
Why are people still discussing this shallow, broken piece of shit game.
For real the civil war story is ABSOLUTELY barebones.

Even ingame the stormcloaks admit that the empire will retake skyrim no matter what happens. They nuzt hope the empire wont bother. The thalmor control both sides

Stormcloaks. Empire tried to cut my head off.

But for real though, I serve Azura.

Source of the one with the curls on the left ?

>Stormcloaks are nationalist
>believe in a "Skyrim for the Nords"
>Want to kick out the (((Empire))) and the (((Thalmor)))
>Would probably vote Leave
Literally Sup Forums

Empire. One weakness does not diffuse 100s of years of basedness.

it actually relates pretty well to the situation today

Skyrim belongs to the nords, Thalmor OUT OUT OUT

Empire is literally ran by the (((Thalmor)))

Anyone who supports the Empire is a Jew.

The Thalmor are the Jews

>Calls himself redpilled
>He unironically supports the (((Empire)))

Death to all Thalmor!

Empire of course. Stormcloak are usefull idiots used to weaken humanity.

Stormcloaks has the better quests and narrative.

The empire is the best choice for Tamriel in the long run.

REEEEEEEE
OUT OUT OUT
EMPIRE GET OUT

So Ireland, it's time again:

Unionists or Nationalists?

>Empire is better in the long-term
>Having Thalmor roam your lands is a good thing

Some awfully long ears you got there, kinsman.

>RORIKSTEAD
>I'M
>I'M FROM RORIKSTEAD

Been so long since I killed a stormcloak, my sword arm's getting flabby!

Empire because it's actually more harmful to fall for the "le skyrim for the nords xD" meme and weaken humankind even more against (((Thalmor))) when an interwar recuperation program to end them for good with Skyrim's participation will be more effective.

Sure, it means that the worship of Talos (i.e. literal god-emperor of mankind who transcended via CHIM) is banned for a bit more, but it's actually practically done anyway

Dawnguard or Bust

Stupid cuck empire is gathering strenght and working against thalmor. Idiots and oppurtunists like stormcloaks are ruining it all and working for thalmor.

Empire of course.

Stormcloaks are not all Nords only Ulfric and his dicksuckers that are practically controlled opposition.

Sure the Empire is weak and cucked at the moment but they try to improve their situation while Stormcloaks are only making it worse.

Empire makes sense. Some even worship Talos, because the Thalmor can't be everywhere.

Why do people on Sup Forums not understand that the civil war is that, a civil war? It's not a Skyrim vs empire war. Skyrim vs Skyrim. Nords vs Nords. The empire can't mobilize troops and send an army to Skyrim or they are fucked by the elves. There is nothing about multiculturalism in the empire-supporting side of Skyrim. People confuse Empire as an entity with Imperial as of race.

Wrong.
Sup Forums = Thalmor

How can you not support ulfric.
blabla, not good in the longrun, whatever. Like is speeches.
Literally part of the first thing you hear when you enter the hall of kings.

>Galmar: "I'll die before elves dictate the fates of men. Are we not one in this?"
>Ulfric: "I fight for the men I've held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, who's [sic] names I heard whispered in their last breaths. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight for my people impoverished to pay the debts of an Empire too weak to rule them, yet brands them criminals for wanting to rule themselves! I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing. I fight... because I must."
>Galmar: "Your words give voice to what we all feel, Ulfric. And that's why you will be High King. But the day words are enough, will be the day when soldiers like us are no longer needed."
>Ulfric: "I would gladly retire from the world were such a day to dawn."
Galmar: "Aye. But in the meantime, we have a war to plan."

>Uh, he deserves to win because speechs
>if your enemies kill you because you were stupid enough to not care about your future, you win
I guess Ulfric was to inteligent too win

>Spain
You were islams bitches for 800 (!!!) years. Your opinion is invalid.

not just using that sweet sweet peace treaty to kick the (((thalmor))) slut out and form an alliance to kick the (((thalmor))) out for good

>not guild of thieves

Thalmor.
humans are nigger-tier

General Tullius, sir... the headsmen is waiting.

And then when we killed them we became the first world superpower, golden spanish age, and permanently redpilled on muslims. Better than being a country overrun by muslims now. Also not an argument.

Actually what you said works with me. You see, Iberia was at civil war when the Muslims came and they conquered us.

>supporting viking ISIS

FUCK ULFRIC AND FUCK NORDIC PEOPLE #NotMyHighKing