Redpilled me on MLK Sup Forums

Redpilled me on MLK Sup Forums.
Was he really a good guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xgqz3CaAWC0
youtube.com/watch?v=-WACV9KZA64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He wanted a good thing, I guess, but didn't realize where it all leads out to.

MLK was objectively based and a treasure to this country.

no, he was a commie monster

youtube.com/watch?v=Xgqz3CaAWC0

This.

Also a notorious womanizer and philandering adulterer.

He was afterall assassinated outside of the Hotel room he was fucking a mistress in while Coretta was at home raisin' dem chillen'.

he was a wife beater and adulterer.

Like Muhamad Ali and Gandhi
fucking hypocrites

please check the Stefan videos on all of them

not that it is a bad thing
but if you preach one thing and do another, it is shite

Martin Luther Kangz?
These guys have it covered.

It was great until Black supremacists assassinated him like Malcolm X.

One of the few good things that happened to black culture in america.
the elites did what they always do when someone attack the status quo. they die.

He liked to fuck around on his wife.

He also had the benefit of not actually living in the places where he would be organizing events. He could show up, and leave four hours later whereas all his supporters had to stay and deal with whatever shit was going on on a daily basis.

MLK would show up, speak, get paid, and leave.

If he survived to modern times we'do probably hate his opportunistic ass as much as Jesse Jackson and AL Sharpton.

Essentially Martin Luther King was a precursor to Talcum X.

Tl:Dr MLK was essentially Talcum X.

Malcom X walked the talk
but his leaders don't and they killed him

Malcom X got shot for fucking another man's wife within the organization.

I heard that was about the blow the wistle on the leaders and they framed him for doing exactly the same

He organized nogs to actually come together and peaceful protest for what they want. I don't care that he cheated or was a woman abuser. He had the power to make nogs respectable americans. I am convinced this is why he was assassinated and I think it was the single worst and most influential assassination of American history

I don't care also
but the lefties live by double standards when they fuckers are on their side

He was a civic nationalist.

Hated by whites at the time because muh race, hated by blacks of today because black people can't actually conceive of themselves as being part of the cultural fabric of America because their the fucking goth kids of American racial makeup, rebelling against everything just so people realize what beautiful and unique snowflakes their race is

youtube.com/watch?v=-WACV9KZA64

Martin Luther Coon

Yea but that's standard fare, honestly nothing is solved if we do the same thing as them and it just pushes the pendulum back again.

Blacks were civil (comparatively speaking) before the civil rights movement though, they even emulated white mannerisms/culture.

Good man, he wanted blacks to overcome their own adversity by merit instead of handouts. He did cheat on his wife, however I don't see how that undermines his idea.

Look at the shitters in BLM and compare them to the blacks MLK gathered. The fact that MLK got these animals to protest peacefully is pretty amazing.

He wanted more in the name of love. Is that such a bad thing?