Black people are less intellig---

black people are less intellig---

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/12/meet-daliyah-the-4-year-old-girl-who-has-read-more-than-1000-books/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrian_Provinces
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/12/meet-daliyah-the-4-year-old-girl-who-has-read-more-than-1000-books/

Exceptions.

>flag
>rightful Italian clay

The exception proves the rule.

She absorbed the knowledge.. Literally

You mean French clay?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrian_Provinces

I don't really trust this claim, am I wrong?

>Reading books makes you intelligent

really makes you think nigga

>1000 books
>doesn't say which ones

How many of them were "See Spot Run" or "Give a Mouse a Cookie"?

How do they know she read 1000 books? They just took her parents' word for it? Which books? They could've been pamphlets or Dr. Seuss or some shit

How does reading determine intelligence?

She has a white father, fyi

I need help understanding this.
Most kids don't read until 5. For this to be plausible she would have had to start reading at 3 and read 3 books a day. Now what kind of books do you think a 3 year old could read 3 of in a day?

You know you're a shitty subhuman race when everytime one person of that race reads a book it makes headline news. It's the equivalent of how amazed people are of the intelligence that is displayed by apes.

>She's already read more than a 1,000 books.
>more than a 1,000 books
>a 1,000
Apparently the Library of Congress is run by fucking illiterates.
No wonder this girl seemed impressive to then.

She needs to read better books.

How does fucking anything determine intelligence?

inb4 IQ, don't make me laugh.

>a 1,000
>a one thousands

fucking niggers

*to them
I'd try to blame my old keyboard but it's probably too late.

It's cute to dress monkeys in clothes and watch them parade around thinking they're human.

Why is reading books confused with intelligence?

>Implying it does not.
(Well, unless it's "50 twilight shades of poo in loo" or something like that.)

WE READ ABOUT A THOUSAND BOOKS A WEEK PARTICIPATING IN THE INTERNET

>what is cherry picking

Since when are welfare checks considered books?

>implying that isn't exactly the sort of shit she's read

>she has already read more than a thousand books

Reading books is like watching movies. What the fuck do you think shes reading?

If blacks were actually intelligent they would understand that all this patronizing "reward for being black" bullshit is insulting and has handicapped themselves and only serves to make them look like a race of hopelessly dependent adult-sized children...

....And they haven't even figured this out yet.

>nigger books

hearty kek

>emphasizing the number of books and not the reading level of the books
>not even any evidence that it's true or that she retained any information from any of them
>newsworthy

In second grade I read The Stand and did a book report on it. Where's my media coverage?

Lol, no shit there are smart people in every race. There are outliers and exceptions to every rule.

You know what this proves?

That humanity can be divided between the functional and the parasitic, no matter the genetic or ethnic background.

What we need is a movement of the functional to eradicate the parasitic. Let's label all useless people, regardless of color or origin, as Niggers. This means there are white, Asian, black, Hispanic, Melanesian, and Aboriginal Niggers, just as there are good and useful people from every race.

If we push this meme, the functional population can properly prosecute a war of extinction against all parasites, and after that, we can colonize our solar system and work on spreading ourselves to the stars.

>Not reading Chaucer before the end of kindergarten

kek are you even trying friendo

Not really. Her mother probably read to her before bed.

its sounds like the shit a normal kid would reply with

>"and how many books have you read, dear?"
>"mufda tousand bix nood"

My guess is some form of autism. My friend's aspie brother could read at two years old and could read pages nearly ss fast as he could flip them.

>muh "a one thousand"

fuckin hell

And how do you determine who's a parasite? How do you determine who is smart?

This kind of moronic lack of foresight is exactly why'd you be first to die in a eugenics program.

next up:
>muh 6 gorillion

Unintelligent people always mistake knowledge with intelligence. The dumbest person on earth could read a billion books and it wouldn't make him any smarter.

why is autism impressive all of a sudden? or are they just focusing on the fact it's a niglet?

exceptions confirm the norm

Holy shit you guys are pathetic

Just give this future whore her one moment of fame

This is the state of Sup Forums, manchildren desperately trying to disprove the claim that some black four year old reads a lot

It would slightly raise the IQ because your grey cells get activated and trained, but thats about it

>Thousands of white geniuses

Nah, no big deal, whitey is evul

>on nigger who can read

Quick! Put her on the news.

>it's a, user tries to be a armchair teacher to Sup Forums pst

consider stop going on here fag

assume that many of them are in that kind of category. but still 1k different than title's at her age is still an accomplishment.

Only faggots read books anyway

Maybe this is a translation issue.
In English, we would read "more than a 1,000" as "more than a one thousand."

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so one black person speaks for every black person.

Must be that new trickle down effect I have heard about

*rolls eyes

Reality check

Just cause one little nigger is smart. Doesn't' mean the rest are. The law of averages say some have to be smart

But the problem is. Genetics say only 30% of them are smart enough to be able to live in society. The other 70% are borderline retards..oh wait a min. That was in the 50's when the IQ test said 85 IQ was borderline retarded

So we moved it down 10 points to 75. So 50% of the niggers could pass that mark.

Gee.....says alot huh

Kinda reminds me of the time I jerked off like a 1000 times in high school

>if she read one book every day since she was born she would have read a bit over 1000 books
hmm, really makes you think

Kids cut as a button. What an awesome achievement, 1000 books. I struggle to convince people books are even worth picking up in your hand. Books are cherished treasures and monsters will always try and take them from you. Make use of your local library. Be like this kid.

>german education
Its not a meme!

Found the nigger

Yeah but can she build a clock?
Can she solder CPUs?
No? Ahmed can. Negroes eternally BTFO.

I don't believe for second that girl has read thousand books. She might be a smart kid and I wish her the best, but she hasn't read a thousand fucking books

Based Ahmed the cockboy

Nice shitposting

I think they mean pages.
Im a fast reader and i only can kill 500pages a day before my brain starts not registering what im reading.

Take 1000 books with maybe 250pages each.
Thats 250.000 pages.
4 years old with not developed brain kan kill maybe 50 pages.
She can read 18.250 pahes a year if she reads 50 pages every day.

Thats nowhere near 1000 books. Why would you make such absurd claims.

meet the girl who has (read) (ate) (stolen) a thousant book and she is only 4

Cross the wrong proposition

> white dad, has job, not in jail
> kid has read a bunch of books, without specifying which ones

WOW BLACK'S ARE SO SMART GUYS!!!!

All this proves is she's literate, not as intelligent and capable as her white compatriots.

>blah blah blah

What? I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sounds of your pathetic screams, moans, and whimpers as we eviscerate you.

Debate is meaningless. Ideological opponents exist only to provide a context for war.

Not so much that shit is black more so that she looks like your stereotypical nerd/geek. Probably gets picked on, so confines in books

TOPKEK

Now that's what I like to call racist

>4 years old
>already murbidly obese
She's going to die by the time she's 20, wow how smart.

We already looked this up in the last thread about this.

Look at her "favorite book" mentioned in the article, find it on Amazon, and you'll see that it has approximately 1-2 lines of dialogue per page.

The article makes it seem like she's reading fucking Tolstoy or something, but the truth is that she read 1,000 picture books for kindergarteners. Tons of libraries and schools all over the country have a program with this exact goal.

They only made this "news" because her parents uploaded a video of her on YouTube in which she reads a college-level speech, although I doubt she fully comprehends it.

I can read like 1 page in an hour. I read something and then realise im not paying any attention to it so i have to turn the page back to read the same shit again.

Black people are less intelligent, the ones in Africa are below medium of stupid.
The afro-americans you are talking about, or every blacks from countries that imported african slaves are way more intelligent because they had to adapt to our high standard society.

Child books have 20 pages and are full of pictures. They never state that we are talking about full-blown books here.

>more then a 1000 books
>more than a one thousand books
you could atleast get your grammar right

You dont solder cpu's fucking nigger.

Oh wow

> Before Daliyah Marie Arana was even born, her parents say, she was learning how to read.

Maybe yakub teached her how to read.

Stupid monkeys.

Nigga please, she can't read big words.

That's not a good sign. Try to find the cause of it and work on improvement.

too bad she's ugly as sin

It definitely says "a one thousand". If it was correct, it should've read "a thousand" indicating theres only one group of a thousand (the article "a" translates to "one" in this context given that it's not definite). The way it's written looks like there's a specific thousand she's referring to, and not a group of one thousand books.

>The afro-americans you are talking about, or every blacks from countries that imported african slaves are way more intelligent because they had to adapt to our high standard society.
Blacks in america literaly have white dna which is why their IQ is a bit higher than african niggers.

That happens often. I sometimes have to reread like 20 pages because a thought popped up and your reading fells like people talking in the background while you think about your stuff.

>a 1000 books
>a 1000

>reads other peoples books
>intelligent
well, see

heres the case ---

I am the writer; not the reader
-------------------------
and I think she just browses the books like they are comics, without proper understanding

just this year i ve already read over 11k doujin on sad panda
that nigga aint got nothing on me

Why is that child so fucking fat? Also, popup books don't count, niggers.

there is a difference between reading and comprehending
but lets say that is nearly 5 years old, slept 8 hours a day and only read books right out of the womb, she would have had to read one book every 29 hours of her waking life

who even counts how many books they read?

Yup.
Starting with "a" means they should put a singular word like "thousand", not a fucking number (unless the number applies to another word coming behind, like "a 500-dollar-bill")

Has she ever read a book without pictures in it?

Does this mean she's a time traveller? She's smarter than we thought

>read over 1000 books
>is a little over 1000 days old

were they all like childrens books or something?

Why do people think there's a connection between reading books and being intelligent? If you read Harry Potter and I watch Cosmos, I come out more intelligent

I could read three billion books, but that wouldn't make me intelligent.

If I understood them, that'd be intelligence.

1000 books?
Proven how?

waste dubbz + quaddz combo

to think what this could be used for....

well played, Poland

you come out more knowledgeable, not more inteligent

>who-has-read-more-than-1000-books

Good maybe she can teach the other people in her fucking hood to read too

Has she read the bell curve?