How bad would it be if America chimped out?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh it'd be glorious.

It would be very expensive. Trillions in the toilet

Couldn't America literally destroy the world if given enough reason?

>implying us dollar is real

It would take just about everyone to stop us, barring nukes.

Pretty sweet, huh?

We could do it single handedly.

You can't even stop emus

You would literally be the LAST country we'd invade. You're so cut off from anyone else it wouldn't matter. A few navy ships to blockade your few harbors and you're done. We'd come back for you later after the rest of the world was destroyed...

Look at our country. We chimp on the reg, just not all at once.

They can't even control their own niggers

Jokes aside it would be like Nazi Germany on meth...oh...wait.

Anyways, if the US truly chimped out and started brawling with everyone it's pretty safe to say as long as the US can keep supplying troops it would take the entirety of the globe to actually stop the US, and even then there is no guarantee it would happen given how much of a strategic position the US is in.

Also it's 100% unlikely that US allies would fight against the US even if the US was in the wrong so as of right now there is literally no way to defeat the US in a "total war" outside of using nuclear bombs...you cannot say this about any other nation, not even China.

Feelsgoodman

USA is chimping out since it's conception m8.

Everything started with a chimpout if I remember correctly.

Welcome to 40 years ago.

All it takes is sending in the national guard and rioting dies down pretty quickly, none of those gang banging niggers want to fight the military and they know this.

If they did start rioting and fighting with the military it wouldn't take long for the National Guard to kill them all and restore order.

Once niggers start seeing their friends drop like flies with split open heads they won't keep rioting or fighting.

yes your would murder milions of whites while sending aid to niggers. thanks greasiest ally

Emus?!?!
Say it ain't true!
Aus. we surrender!

There is that meme about white people getting pissed enough, they start killing on industrial scale.

The only power on earth that can truly standoff is the russians, and its only because they have just as many nukes as we do, and we can't shoot them all down or destroy enough of them on the ground to not have an incredibly destructive hit.

Unless withdrawl from gas huffing kills you, the abbos will still survive, much like they did 60k years before the brits came.

I'm pretty sure we'd only really care about the White Australians. Australians don't even give a shit about the Aborigines.

China and Russia could do it, China alone has more manpower than we do. And as much as they spend on Defense (Second only to the U.S) they likely have at least equivalent machinery to the U.S.

Wasn't that what happened when we entered world war 2?

No. China is a shit hole. Their equipment is worse than most of the 1st world. Their manpower can't be used because they will starve long before they see combat.

China has no ability to feed itself unless we feed them.

We could just strategic bomb their dams and flood half the country. Occupying China would be the issue,not destroying it.

It makes me sick that we subsidize the 3rd world while letting our homeless and sick die on the streets.

It would be bad. Take away nukes and we'd kill everything and everyone

Maybe the homeless and sick should be sent to the 3rd world

even more reason why you should die first. you´re dangerours, have long history of conflicts and are offensive towards everyone.

So best case scenario for everyone else right now is that ISIS delivers a nuke or multiple nukes into US capitals :^)

This post is so stupid that it broke 4Chin servers.

China doesn't have equivalent machinery to the US, the meme that their stuff is outdated isn't a joke, a lot of their shit really is broken down or cold war era like many of their tanks for example.

Manpower would mean jack shit in a modern 3rd world war, it would be similar to WW1 where you gain a few yards, 80 of your men get slaughtered by incoming bombs/artillery, then you move back 300 yards.

With how much precision modern offensive weapons have it would be an absolute fucking meat grinder when it comes to soldiers fighting.

Not to mention China is basically a fragmented nation, they would have serious issues even fully mobilizing their military across all the different provinces, etc.

I can't think of an American war that wasn't basically a chimpout. Maybe the First Gulf War as you could have destroyed Iraq there and then but showed restraint.

You guys are forgetting 2 countries. Poo in the Loo and Japan, 1 has the largest number of modern military aircraft aside from US and Russia while the other has the military tech that the US often buy. I was going to mention Israel but everyone knows where they stand.

>it would be very expensive
You're a big country

Nukes?
you'll get fucked in the ass by pakistan,russia and china and probably israel since they're backstabbing jews

Barring nukes?
You guys got fucked in iraq/afghanistan bercause some goat herders waged guerrilla warfare on you, all it takes is some ex-military veteran guerrillas to fuck your army even harder

And like the other user said ITT, china and russia could fuckstomp you, let alone the whole world

Tech doesn't matter, only reason the US buys military shit from other nations is because it's cheaper, in a total war scenario factories would just be built in the US to produce the same shit.

Also having a lot of planes means jack shit if you do not control the airspace you would need to use them, or don't have carriers to move them long distances efficiently.

But all these things when used together with Russia, China and or maybe even the leafs would mean that it would only take 4 countries to stop the US as opposed to the earlier claims of the entire world.

oh dear hopefully some ricefarmers will stop you

>it would be very expensive
4u

All of what things lol? India having a few more fighter planes than Russia?

Why are you all mocking that user who said china? Why else does your government tip toe around them so fucking much? China could fuck us all easy.

If you chimp out you get nuked. I thought thats common knowledge. Why are murricans so dumb seriously?

In 13 years, the US has lost about 4,200 soldiers (including accidents and suicides) in Iraq and the Iraqi number is somewhere around 130,000 including soldiers, terrorists, and civilians.
In 16 years, about 1,800 US soldiers have been lost in Afghanistan compared to somewhere over 26,000 Afghans, Taliban and terrorists.

Those are solid numbers.

We just elected Trump, didn't we? This is the start of a massive national chimpout the likes of which haven't been seen since the Civil War

lel

I have bad news for you: You're a fucking idiot. This may have escaped your notice, but looking back on past events... how you got poor SAT scores, how your classmates did better than you didi with less effort, how teachers never told you you were smart except every once in a while with a pitied expression.

Your call for me to read one specific book that you've read and calling it a "good start" is almost cute; it implies that you're widely-read, which you of course are not, and are laying out a curriculum for me. Granted, it stops there because that's pretty much all you've got.

For the record, I don't "watch Buzzfeed crap." Also, all they did was dump some information and say "it's unverified." They didn't make it up.

No, I haven't heard of those people. I could list off a half-dozen people you haven't heard of either; it proves very little (read: nothing), and is a bit of a silly endeavor.

The fact that you're accusing me of going off emotion rather than "intelligence" (I guess you meant logic and reason) is actually hysterical.

"Among recent books on U.S. policy in Nicaragua, this one stands out for its combination of fact, historical analysis and open disgust over American arrogance. Sklar ( Trilateralism ) maintains that fear of "another Cuba" is an illusion fostered by the Reagan administration's propaganda-lobbying effort."

I wonder precisely how Trump is the solution to American arrogance? He's the fucking pinnacle and epitome of arrogance.

Also, how does a book that criticizes Reagan help bolster your positions in general? Don't get me wrong, I don't care for Reagan, but Republicans worship him like he's a god (albeit a senile one whose wife did most of the work towards the end).

Or did you only jump into this thread to bemoan the state of the world in general... you're neither conservative or liberal nor republican nor democrat, just someone who wants to tell everyone that everything is fucking terrible all around?

*cringes*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

>America and Russia team up
>annihilate everyone else

What?

>Gather spiders in the outback
>Place them in big windy whirlygig aimed at the ships
>Funnelwebs, redbacks, huntsmans, and bird eating spiders rain down from above.
>Soldiers dive into the water to escape the arachnids that have made their home in the ships.
>stingrays, box jellyfish, great white sharks and blue ringed octopus casualties mount.
>Stragglers swim to shores, step on Stonefish and die as they step onto the sand. Magpies swoop them and pull at their shiny grenade pins to take back to the nests. Cassowary's and Emu's march onto the beach, disposing of any squirming marines with their talons, some survivors are dragged back to the Emu rape caves.
>Crack open a cold one.
>Give the nearest Sheila's a pash and a hard root.

Those aren't solid, you're supposed to be a professional competent army meanwhile they're 80 year old goat herders who held an AK for the first time, you're supposed to BTFO the fuck out of them, yet here they still exist, planting IEDs and sniping your shit, 4200 and 1800 soldiers isn't solid

plus, remove the civilian casualties and check again

WHO LEAKED OUR WEAKNESS TO YOU?

WAS IT THE RUSSIAN HACKERS?

comparing a world war between countries to a couple of niggers rioting.
and you call other people dumb?

We would make America Great Again by taking over Canada, Mexicans, Caribbean islands, and the rest of south american

" this was later justified by General Peter Pace as follows: "You kill me in the first day and I sit there for the next 13 days doing nothing, or you put me back to life and you get 13 more days' worth of experiment out of me. Which is a better way to do it?" "

This is every asshole I've ever played a pen and pencil RPG with ever.

All it would take is a single nuke launch from us to destroy the world

>and Japan
Japan is our bitch.

literally. not only are they under our control but it was tested that only 11% would actually fight for their country, the lowest number on the list.

why would I remove the civilian casualties when the point is to kill stupid brown people?

why would you remove the civilian casualties

those "civilians" are the enemy

There is a pretty good chance a single intercontinental nuke launch from anyone would destroy the world.

As in anything that managed to cling to existence through that shit wouldn't be human by the time the radiation faded.

shut up france

China would fall apart they could not support their people in an army.

Fuck trying to occupy them though. We cannot even occupy sand nigs properly and the chinks are way more proud and hardcore. We need a good old genocide.

Militaries get screwed by guerillas because they're just running around in civilian clothes and hiding out in civilian areas. If you just start intentionally bombing populated areas and kill indiscriminately then the guerilla tactics are useless.

That occupying meme would have to end kill everyone well have robot labor soon anyways.

They tip toe because we are all tied financially and our gov is filled with pussies.

In terms of military they would stand no chance but fuck putting the effort in we could not occupy them its a bad strategy.

Like you need a total war
One nuke on New York
One nuke on LA
One nuke on San Fran
One nuke on Miami
Thats like what? 100 million people gone and the whole country destabilized?

Mad cuz true

americans are this dumb?

no wonder you lose everytime to guerrilla warfare

Shooting a nuke at a city, doenst mean the entire population dies. Most warheads are small enough, so if they are used, they won't backfire on the users (radiation, nuclear fallout when its windy, on water etc.) Shooting nukes on civilian population could start a mass panick, but I doubt it would destabilize US federal goverment and army, they are well spread out throught the US and the world.

Those cities are the backbone of the US
I know most redneck hillbillies deny that, but that is where the business happens
Once those places are destabilized, what the fuck are you gonna fight for?

For some 500 man village somewhere in the middle of south carolina?

>and the whole country destabilized?
>doesn't nuke any of our factories
>doesn't nuke any of our farms
>doesn't nuke any of our transportation
>doesn't even nuke DC

>bad

We are a big country, and every state has self-government with their own military and reserves

we'd be one of the most difficult countries in the world to destabilize

He's not wrong

Yea right

Russian even burned down their own villages to keep the germans away
The russians are 10x harder

What's force projection you fucking idiot?

There are 34 US cities with population of over 500,000. Yes I admit that LA, NY and SF are the most important US cities, but destroying them doesnt cripple a nation of over 300 million people.

>nuke launch
>nuke launch

Any nuclear power could destroy the world by launching a nuke. The point is that America could swiftly and easily destroy the world even if nukes were taken out of the equation. The entire world could band together and decide they wanted to destroy America, and once we made the decision that we were ok with stopping that from happening by any means necessary, it would be a massacre of the 6.81 billion people unfortunate enough to not be burgers.

wiping out those cities would increase food supplies to the rest of the country and allies... and if a nuke did go off here what do you think the response would be?

>Any nuclear power could destroy the world by launching a nuke
no they fucking can't

look at nukemap

Why the fuck would anyone nuke Lansing?

I mean yes they could destroy a country, maybe a continent if you stretch it, but the whole world? nah

how the hell would the radiation spread

no way those countries could force project, best they could do is guerilla tactic and keep us from occupying

notice this map?

notice who it's from?
>FEMA
>Federal Emergency Management Agency
>The Federal Emergency Management Agency is an agency of the United States Department of Homeland Security
This means they have calculated the targets of a 2,000 warhead scenario. If they have calculated it they have plans to deal with that scenario happening.

Fun fact, did you know Russia has a system active that is capable of
>it can automatically trigger the launch of the Russian intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) by sending a pre-entered highest-authority order from the General Staff of the Armed Forces, Strategic Missile Force Management to command posts and individual silos if a nuclear strike is detected by seismic, light, radioactivity, and overpressure sensors even with the commanding elements fully destroyed.
even if the entirety of Russian command is destroyed before they can launch.

Look up dead hand and realize just how wrong you are.

Look Karim, I think you missed the point.

Did you know i can get a 7-11-25 harrier, chopper gunner and tactical nuke combo with my 359.99 intervention quickscope

Years of propagenda made you think the world is 200 levels behind on military technology.
The world has caught up, China has more manpower, India has nukes, Iran too

What do they have in common with Russia?
They hate burgers

Game over lel

>be the most advanced largest navy in the world
>Don't have a single ship in the fleet that has sunk an enemy ship
>First time anyone tries to start shit burst into tears and surrender

The world is lucky that as a hegimonic power we are as nice as we are

We could easily use you all and siphone everything if we didn't have the our empathy and morality of humanism

The world should shudder at the though of Americans realizing and taking advantage of our true power for none of you would have anything, you would live short meaningless lives in the muck while everything of value was taken and used for our gain and luxury.

Be warned, because one day you may not have such a kind power running the show

Karim is extremely jealous of Burgerland

all countries around the world have BIG: Investments, clients, and product/services in china.

China is a very important keystone in the global and (american) local economy.
>TRUMP WILL DESTROY AMERICAN QUALITY OF LIFE IF HE DESTROYS CHINA (the american millitary has bases in every pacific and indian (ocean) country).

You'd just make the US a favour by nuking those cities to be honest.

everyone knows this.

no you're the one missing my point, the US can't take on the rest of the world, not with military not with economy not with nukes, not even with the elder gods on their side.

What you fail to realize is if either side launches nukes literally everyone is dead. Dead hand is enough to prove that.

There is no victory in nuclear war. It is not something that can be won if USA or Russia has any ties to anyone involved.

To be fair, emus can be pretty nasty.

""everyone knows this.""
No, not the retards you're arguing with.

>implying China need weapons to destroy west
China could simply destroy whole western economy

This is also using pussy ass PC tactics. How do you think those numbers would be if the goal was to kill as many afghans as possible as quickly as possible without regard for how the international community felt about it ( since that would not matter in a hypothetical all out war)?

The American arsenal is not designed to kill people, it is designed to destroy entire nations.

>b2 strikes on key control, com, power and defense structures
>followed immediately by cruise missle waves that destroy transportation, water delivery, key industry,
>once infanstructre us totally fucked let people stave to death and die from infighting and banditry while we continue to destroy life-nessesary industrial, agricultural, and medical targets.
>once their is no hope, begin large scale direct targeting of civillian populations
>leave the government intact so their is still someone to beg for mercy and unconditionally surrender