German Media is a fuckig joke

Is it just us here in Germany where the mainstream media turns everyone who doesn't conform with Murkle's ideals or does every media outlet in Europe antagonize Russia and Trump-sama and say "Refoogees iz gud"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StlMdNcvCJo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=8UZqdSQDxos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 romanian news doesn't even care about the american ellection results, we are too busy with our fucking snow problem ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=StlMdNcvCJo
I thought Canada were the ones having to deal with that

its (((everywhere))), dont worry.

>implying canada exists

Have they mentioned how Trump said Merkels refugee decision has been catastrophic?

It's been on repeat on our 24/7 news channel.

It's not just yuroop man, here in monkeyland it's tru mp is rayciss 24/7 and how tolerant and progressive germany and other europeans countries are for accepting refugees.

Germany will not exist in 10 years at this rate. Hope some Nazis take over and show you cucks how to run a country.

Yessiree. I opened my newspaper and it stared at me from the front page
And went all the way through to the kids' page

Fake News check provided by correctiv.org (funded by the german state and leftwing media)

This post is 100% Fake and will not be displayed any longer.

kæk

Actually I thought this interview with the BILD was his best one yet he made a lot of good points.

>Implying the government doesn't deem anyone with different opinions a criminal on the spot

Incredible, the BILD being less biased than the fucking WAZ.
I can't believe it

>implying nobody has ever overthrown or infiltrated a government before even as a criminal.

Oh wait... hitler.

Trump would love that kind of blind loyalty from the media. Sadly, he has "pissed" all his good standing with the media away.

It's worse here because (((they))) are still in control of our regime and will never allow anyone to disagree with the replacement project

Its quite bad here too. Very leftist bias and anti Trump 24/7. This includes newspapers and television.

Public tv here has reached fascist era level of propaganda.
Every day every news has to have a refugee or a muslim piece.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

(((They))) control Trump. Pay no attention to the Sup Forums memes.

Tell me about WAZ. They're also behind the german facebook 'fact checker' for fake news.
Correctiv is funded by the wife of the guy that founded the WAZ. They had to flee from the nazis to england. Not sure if (((())) but highly likely.

where can i watch the trump/bild interview? they have a shitty paywall.

I'unno, comrade.
Should read it too.

german media = fake news

This is the sort of shit they show on Television. And everyday those poor syrian refugees. Every Fucking Day.

youtube.com/watch?v=8UZqdSQDxos

Not here, here the MSM is exited about Trump's and Putin's potential good relationship, but in Serbia we tend to suck Russia's cock

>German Media
there is no such thing like the "german media" my bluepill swallowing newfriend

most of our media are extensions of the american media, like Der Spiegel (Mirror) or Die Zeit (The Times).
it also explains why every negative shit Trump did were translated one to one without any time inbetween.

and dont get me started on Gaylileo

At the end of the video they even say "Drumpf". Pathetic.

I think Germany is where Britain was in the late 90s/early 2000s. The redpilling will take time but hopefully Germany can shake off its war guilt and become normal.

Wow, for once I feel empathy for the dutch....

The BBC treats every Trump tweet as breaking news. It's pathetic.

What is wrong with Germany? Why do they consistently as a nation plunge headfirst into insane, suicidal endeavors?

It's like the world needs to make them wear a helmet and put them in a padded room

Goa away Italien, ze german people can do thiz on our own, ja?

I just keep seeing fake news bashing trump because he told some old black guy to worry about his own shit instead of running his mouth. If a nigger said it no one would really care.

Merkel's head should be on a spike though.

He's not in action yet, so i'm not able to judge him, but clinton/obama have done the most damage since ww2 and their crimes against humanity are outrageous

The (((establishment))) seems to be quite pissed tho therefore 'he's the right one until he proves otherwise'

(Pictured: Thé average German citizen in [current year])

It's like that all over the world.
In the time before the US election, Huffington Post would post anti-Trump articles, and I would find them - albeit poorly translated- in every major news outlet here.

No coincidences in this world.

>ja

Nein.

It's worse here. I wish you could read our biggest daily Dagens Nyheter. Trump is literally Hitler and Putin's Satan. It's fucking laughable, they're at it every single day. Worst part is their reader base of 50+ yo's believe them.

Even Belgian medias are pro-left.

>its (((everywhere))), dont worry.
Croatia

in france EVERY FUCKING media is negative when talking about trump, everyone of them.

Because we didn't even have a chance to unite as one germany - they just allowed the economy to recover a little and started the replacement wave rapidly to make it impossible to change the situation in a human way

And don't ever forget that germany is not a souvereign country

Last summer I went to germany to visit my girlfriend's family. Man, what a sorry state of affairs! There were even more niggers than in the dutch randstad. These africans were cycling on the sidewalk. Hollering at women. When I asked this gay cousin in law about Merkel and the refugees he said: "I think it's good what Merkel did. They should take more families in" Shame, he was a pretty nice guy.

Good part is these have already lived two thirds of their lives

España does it too.

Fucking shit.

Well our media still rams down our throats that trump is a bully who is mental for calling Obama the founder of Isis. I mean, he technically is, and yes its stupid to suggest he's born in Kenya, a Muslim, and a key figure of Isis despite being president (EVEN THO MICHAEL MOORE SUGGESTED SIMILAR THINGS ABOUT BUSH AND CLAIMS OBAMA AND CLINTON ARE MORE OF THE SAME) he probably is just pandering to ignorant stupid rednecks....

Nice streets u got there giovanni.

Oh ye and he hates disabled footballers.

feels good to be poor
and just a reminder, us dinaric people are taller than the dutch, even the herzegovinians are taller than you tiny faggots

>lefty media
DRUMPF BE RAYSIS LITERALLY HITLER

>cuckservative media
Mr. Trump a successful businessman who din du nuffin wrong

>far right media (only online, few blogs and YT)
TRUM, KIKE LOVER, KIKE

So. How do we destroy the media?

Hey goy fall for Trump and Jewtin. Allow your country to be ruled by oligarchs so we juden can steal your counties wealth.

Hey poseidon bro. If you could start sinking dem fuges ships that would be fantastic.

>italy
>Poseidon

That'd be neptune

>Italy
>Redpilled country
Pick one serbro

>antagonize Russia
fucking vodka soaked snowflakes, so sensitive

how about they stop intimidating and invading their neighbors?

We may not be redpilled but ask every Italian what they think about rapefugees and Europe and you will be surprised. Is our government that is cucked very hard, but elections are incoming

Good luck, amico

Good luck you too fritz, we can do it

The Danish news is so much more neutral compared to the ridiculous shitty news here. I don't even read it really, no one does or really believes it.
I love the based Danes in their hyggelig country.

Is that actually-

>Imagine being this minitruthful

Cant get over how ugly german news anchors are.
The women all look like socks someone pooped into.
Bad posture, bad shape, ugly face, ugly haircut.

this is a kek thread now

I'm in Chios, 2nd in rapefugee population and the people here have changed since the refugee crisis. It's like those before and after Sup Forums memes

Germany needs more meme magic

I have bad news for you: You're a fucking idiot. This may have escaped your notice, but looking back on past events... how you got poor SAT scores, how your classmates did better than you didi with less effort, how teachers never told you you were smart except every once in a while with a pitied expression.

Your call for me to read one specific book that you've read and calling it a "good start" is almost cute; it implies that you're widely-read, which you of course are not, and are laying out a curriculum for me. Granted, it stops there because that's pretty much all you've got.

For the record, I don't "watch Buzzfeed crap." Also, all they did was dump some information and say "it's unverified." They didn't make it up.

No, I haven't heard of those people. I could list off a half-dozen people you haven't heard of either; it proves very little (read: nothing), and is a bit of a silly endeavor.

The fact that you're accusing me of going off emotion rather than "intelligence" (I guess you meant logic and reason) is actually hysterical.

"Among recent books on U.S. policy in Nicaragua, this one stands out for its combination of fact, historical analysis and open disgust over American arrogance. Sklar ( Trilateralism ) maintains that fear of "another Cuba" is an illusion fostered by the Reagan administration's propaganda-lobbying effort."

I wonder precisely how Trump is the solution to American arrogance? He's the fucking pinnacle and epitome of arrogance.

Also, how does a book that criticizes Reagan help bolster your positions in general? Don't get me wrong, I don't care for Reagan, but Republicans worship him like he's a god (albeit a senile one whose wife did most of the work towards the end).

Or did you only jump into this thread to bemoan the state of the world in general... you're neither conservative or liberal nor republican nor democrat, just someone who wants to tell everyone that everything is fucking terrible all around?

NATO lobbyists control almost all of our media. NATO needs a war right fucking now because without any threat NATO is indeed obsolete.

That`s why our media is super hard shilling against Trump and peace with Russia.

Nice copypasta m8.
Can I wait for the movie to be realeased, I can't be bothered to read.