I am sad that you will never know about Jimmie Åkesson...

I am sad that you will never know about Jimmie Åkesson. He is literally the most based politican in entire Europe right now. But since none of you know swedish you'll never hear him roast our retards. I wish we could give a slice of Jimmie to every european country. He is a legend.

start subbing it then you swedish cuck.
No one will respect sweden until they show something of worth.

>most based politician
>not are nice
Disappoint

ARE NIGE DAMMIT

Literal perfection.

I bet you can understand him if you listen carefully danskjävel

I would say Nigel but he left the political scene after Brexit. Our new king is Jimmie

I never really bothered to learn swecuck desu. I always just talking English with swedes when playing games and so on.

>popcorn
>Citrus
>Horse made in china
>Grains from summer

Jimmie åkesson is litteraly a meme, nothing "swedish" is in that pic is swedish, not even his clothes, MADE in china. sad!

The man is a genius, and Swedens last hope.
He single handedly made the Sweden Democrats what they are today, and i´ve never seen him lose a debate.

That being said, i wish he was a more charismatic leader.
Like Trump. Like Hitler. Every revolution needs a spiritual leader and im not sure Jimmie is that man.

Jimmie is a fucking cuck with zero charisma and low T. Also looks like a hipster. He should be replaced. /Swede in Warsaw

What Jimmie does wrong is play they leftists game by their rules, instead of forcing them play his game by his rules.

He never calls out SVT's loaded and retardedly biased question, and instead just answers them awkwardly.

I love Jimmie, but the man needs to grow some balls.

Pic related. He should have called this faggot out during the debate, but he didnt.

But I have a whole folder dedicated to Jimmie...

HE DEBATED A MANLET?! :;D:D:D

It's true. He is too much of a nice guy. But he is intelligent as fuck and literally has never lost a debate. I think he would be a better leader than Trump for example, but he doesn't share Trump's charisma and energy. Imagine if we had a guy like Trump running our nationalist party. We are lucky we got Jimmie because he is the only one that can look intelligent enough to sway our leftist retards

>Imagine if we had a guy like Trump running our nationalist party.

>Has basicly already happened.

Yes.

I've been telling people this but they always shut me down.

Bert Karlsson is so much like our own Trump it hurts.

>Jimmie Åkesson is a racist nazi
>Sweden belongs to the immigrants now

How about you start uploading them and subtitling them for us then OP? Wouldn''t that be smart so we can join in on and enjoy the rectal ragnaroking?

>Nigel Farage is more sensible than expected
Fredrick Reincuck quote February 2015

BASED (((REINFELDT)))

>sweden
>white
>male
>politician
>based

does he have a black wife's son or something ?

Fuck I hate Reinfeldt so much. The funny thing is now he is literally a NEET living on welfare and unemployed. What a fucking loser

>AS IF

Even his kids hate him.

He's probably Sweden's biggest traitor.

>debate
>manlet
holy fuck man how turbocucked do you have to be to stand on that shit while you're debating someone ?.
manlets will literally shit up anything they participate in anywhere in the world at any time.

im surprised its still legal in sweden the way things are going for you guys.

>"Please stand on this so we can pan and get more stable vid capture"
>"okay, but please don't take any photos"