Why are people ruining their lives by having kids ?

Why are people ruining their lives by having kids ?

Hard mode: no muh white race or muh family line

These people are generally suffering from crippling depression around 50 years old

Because kids are great.

because of love

Proof ?

Can't you just be in a relationship without having kids ?

Listen to your child say I love you daddy

How about they stop feeding them, it will soon come at least to the Europe level

nobody believes this shit except cosmopolitan liberal writers who work at Time, i'm surprised they didn't put a fucking asian girl and black man.

Have you spent much time with them?

Also the
> ?
Thing after your sentences suggests you are not actually British and that your native language is French.

They feel they have an obligation to their "god" to create more obedient followers. SAD!

In a marriage the children are the fruit of love. It is the love of the couple incarnated in a new being

Europe is at carrying capacity for population, Africa is very far from it. Its fucking huge.
This is to be expected. We are already literally living on top of each other.

Of course. You can also have kids.

Having children is part of human nature. In fact, its the nature of all living beings to reproduce, in order to make sure we are survived through our offspring.

However, when à society becomes rich, people are more comfortable and don't wanna trouble themselves with children, because the natural pressing reasons like imminent death and hardship are no longer présent.

In short, comfort short-circuits the natural tendencies.

you will get a lot of (You)'s for this.. nice bait!

Really causes my neurons to fire

These are the kinds of people who realize too late what could have been, and they took no action to make it so when they were young. They'll die half-demented, screaming themselves to sleep at night in a nursing home with no one to know or care about them. Death offers no solace to these tormented souls.

Why are you surprised? Why would they encourage anyone other than a white couple to not have kids? You need to fucking lurk moar bro.

Oh no interracial couple for this cover I see. I guess things are finally turning around for us fellas.

The alternative is to get enslaved by muslims.

Implying your kids will want to look after you

Have fun looking after someone everyday of your life

No, they're talking about not having kids. They want whites to not have kids...

it gives people a sense of purpose to continue their meaningless existence.

No silly, they only want whites to stop reproducing.

Why do you have to be so cynical?
Having children is a central instinct in humans and all living beings. Not wanting to have children is going against those instincts and therefore is a symptom of a mental problem. As would be a suicide

> i'm surprised they didn't put a fucking asian girl and black man.

Would obviously be a white girl and black man.

Asian girl+Black male is too ridiculous a prospect even progs subconsciously realise this.

Also they feel no need to promote anti-Yellow miscegenation, only anti-White.

Around 50 ?? Their whole life my dudes . Just like us

I didn't realise Sup Forums was so cucked no wonder you're the weak race

You know, if the West just invests a few million dollars to introduce contraception then this problem would be solved. But no you'll just complain about "THOSE NIGGERS CAN'T HAVE MY MONEY!!!! REEEEEEEEEE". you'll be paying billions more later if you don't.

What happens when you're 75 and there is no one to take care of you? What happens if you die and leave your spouse alone?

who will help you when you are old?

if you only knew how ez it is, single dad doing just fine
one simple step = dont be a bitch

Why they don't put a refugee couple, why in (((THIS)) topic they happily put a white couple and nobody cry diversity?

30+ childless members of Sup Forums, why don't you have kids? If you're an incel or poor i understand, but what about the rest of you?

I know ya dingus. It twas sarcasms.

Why have kids when you can spend your life fapping to anime?

Kids are gay

jew

I do not want to have kids on a world as fucked up as this one.

On the other hand, webm related.

>Having children
>Ruining your life

36 with no kids. I held off because broke trying to make a career. I refuse to have my parents or the government take care of my kids. Now that I'm getting older this terrifies me, although I have plenty of little cousins that love me and would take care of me.

If I don't get there in 10 years I'm just gonna drink myself into an early grave.

Implying your kids will look after you

How is your relationship with your parents?

I still live at home with them and they are 60 and 50.

I don't really do anything for them

I do not want to sound like a cheap psychoanalyst but the fact that you are still living with your parents, might be infantilizing you.

>virgin neckbeards who cum when a woman looks in their general direction telling normies to make terrible life decisions

Hilarious

I know it's a chance, and they most likely won't, but still it'd be nice to do something with my life other than work.

When I was in my early 20s I was doing ok and could've started a family but all I cared about was vidya. Around 30 shit started going downhill at work. I was eventually laid off and was thankful I didn't have kids at that time.
Now I'm working my way back up but I realize I'm getting older and so it's starting to bug me.

I saved this post from a thread on Sup Forums a few years ago;

>>What's something that sucks about parenting that nobody talks about?

"The amazing amount of loss of control.
There's something about every job you have up to being a parent... as bad as it gets, no matter how horrible or unfair or shitty or infuriating it is - you always have the option, if you have to, if you can't take it anymore - you can quit that job.
There'll be consequences, it'll be rough, but you can do it, and probably get another job. Maybe even take a few weeks off on purpose, give yourself a real break.
Or maybe you can just take a few days, or a week's vacation if it's that kind of job.
There are options when it gets bad.
Well, raising a kid can be the hardest, most unfair, infuriating, shittiest (literally), draining, exhausting job of your life.
And you can't take a day off. Ever.
You can't even go and sleep 8 hours to get away. Or watch a show or play games uninterrupted. You literally cannot take a break ever, not really. Well, not without putting everything on your spouse - who's going through the same thing you are.
Even if you set up something where you get time off (somehow - babysitter, spouse, whatever) you're still On Call. If things go bad, it's all on you and you cannot ignore it.
And it doesn't matter how burnt out you get, how drop dead exhausted nothing left you're crying just trying to stay awake and being screamed at while you wipe shit from the never ending flow of shit and pain and need that's demanding everything from you and never ever showing any appreciation or care or anything but telling you in wordless endless screams how much you're failing and not doing anything right the entire time that you're trying. so. hard...
You still have to give more love and care and attention to em anyway, cause that's the job.
And the job never ever ends."

My biggest reasons are:
I want to have a legacy, as in, I want a lasting effect on this world.
I had a very living father, and I want to see what it's like from the other side of the relationship.

>woman's entire body is built for having bodies
>menstrual cycles every month to remind them
>say "Fuck that" and don't have kids

wymyn are retarded

I unironically think so. Truly the biggest redpill.

I'm 21 on min wage

I'm not a virgin

Go ahead enjoy your child-free life. I will laugh when you start referring to animals as your "babies" I was selling my home and a couple in their mid 40s looked at and they wanted to go outside and get pictures of their "Kids" Turned out to be some kind of cats. My wife and I started doing it that night without protection.

Why are we ruining our lives by not shitting in the street? Hard mode: don't mention """hygiene"""

Having kids was the greatest decision of my life. My kids smile when I come home from work is the most beautiful thing I will ever see. Preserving the white race and my bloodline is an added bonus.

Because there's nothing hotter than fucking your wife, and shooting a tiny clone inside her

As the father of a two year old I can confirm there is some merrit to not having children.

>mfw I have performed my obligations on the preservation of white race and my bloodline by becoming a sperm donor + dont have to waste time raising any of them.

I might have some children being raised by lesbians or sterile cucks but fuck it at least they will be white.

My duties are done Sup Forums.

21 yo. lad you have the age of an adult but you need to be self reliant before your brain makes the switch.
1) You have to learn a trade, brother
2) Move from your parents house
belive me, after that you will see the world, your parents and the idea of having a family with other eyes

Because in the West there isn't any incentive to have children in your 20's.

I'm not gonna have children just so my family can struggle.